Walking down the aisle full of cum

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
No this is not about her at our wedding. But it is about her at a wedding she was a bridesmaid in.

Mary was in a wedding for a lifelong friend Kathy B. It was back in their old home town we decided to stay at the hotel they had for our if town guests. It was also the hotel that the groom and some of his groomsmen were in.

Mary was only member of the brides party staying at the hotel. She was charged by the bride to make sure the groom behaved.

Anyways we are in bed around 11 just getting ready to get frisky. Mary has a nice sexy little bit of lingerie on. When the phone rings. It's Kathy. All upset because nobody is answering in the grooms room (also best man was staying in and room). Our attempts to reassure her we're not enough, si Mary agreed to go check on them. She slips on her big robe and slippers and heads up the hall to the grooms room.

Turns out they had put the do not disturb function on the rooms phone and the hotel just mistakingly told Kathy there was no answer. Anyways a quick phone call to his bride to be calmed her down.

In the mean time the guys offered Mary a shot of whiskey , she sat down in a chair each guy was in his bed. A shot, turned into a glass, which on top of the wine she had in our room had her very relaxed.

Not noticing her robe had loosened or that she was flashing them when she pulled one of her legs up.in the chair.

She got up to use the bathroom and her robe opened revealing he little red see through baby doll, no panties included. She giggled and covered up ran into the bathroom.

The guys teased her wanting to see more. She came back out all out back together and covered. They must have sensed she was actually turned on and teased her to give them a full look. Especially since it was the grooms last night free.

So of course she did. Dropping her robe, a letting them get a good look at her front, back, top to bottom.

They talked her into one more drink. She stayed without her robe. Well the guys sensed an opportunity I am sure as she sat on the edge of the best man's bed.

They teased her about giving the groom one last time before he was married, not sure how they said but Mary said it was more sexy and not creepy at all.

At first she agreed to suck off the groom(knowing full well her friend Kathy hated giving head so it wasnt really cheating). She crawled into his bed, spread his legs, pulled his lounge pants down and no he was not huge, just regular size, nice but nothing special. But she gave him the best head she know how, knowing he would never get anywhere near as good from his new wife.

In the meantime she felt the best man sit on the bad and begin rubbing her legs, then up to her ass. In about 10 minutes, the groom came, she swallowed every drop, not letting go until she was sure he was drained .

She then look up to see the best man smiling sheepishly, standing next to the bed sporting quite the tent pole. She rolled her eyes and said ok. Sat up, pulled him close and revealed a nice thick seven to right inches.
Well she started sucking him, the groom reached around and slid his fingers into her wet pussy. He was good at that and her cumming in no time.

Well now she wanted to be fucked so she stood up bent over the grooms bed and offered her pussy to the best man.

Now at this point I had grown a bit curious about her wear abouts and made my way to the grooms room. Hearing a familiar voice moaning I knew she was busy and headed back to our room

With Mary bent over and getting fucked the groom presented his recovering cock to her mouth again. she soon found herself sort of kitty corner on the bed so she was on her hands and knees but both guys were standing. They switched ends a couple of times, her orgasms now rolling well into double digits .

The best man shot a large wet hot load in her pussy, followed soon after by the groom.

The basket in the post bang glowm. Before she tucked them into bed, a kiss on each set of heads and mad her way back to me.

I did not even wait for the story. Took of her robe, baby doll was gone, threw her in the bed and slowly fucked her while she told me all. I kept a slow steady pace to keep myself from cumming too soon but also to drive her nuts. It was not long for her to let loose and milk me dry.

Wedding was at noon the next day so even with an earlier shower she was still carrying some of the grooms, the best man and my cum in her as she walked down the aisle

Last edited:
No this is not about her at our wedding. But it is about her at a wedding she was a bridesmaid in.

Mary was in a wedding for a lifelong friend Kathy B. It was back in their old home town we decided to stay at the hotel they had for our if town guests. It was also the hotel that the groom and some of his groomsmen were in.

Mary was only member of the brides party staying at the hotel. She was charged by the bride to make sure the groom behaved.

Anyways we are in bed around 11 just getting ready to get frisky. Mary has a nice sexy little bit of lingerie on. When the phone rings. It's Kathy. All upset because nobody is answering in the grooms room (also best man was staying in and room). Our attempts to reassure her we're not enough, si Mary agreed to go check on them. She slips on her big robe and slippers and heads up the hall to the grooms room.

Turns out they had put the do not disturb function on the rooms phone and the hotel just mistakingly told Kathy there was no answer. Anyways a quick phone call to his bride to be calmed her down.

In the mean time the guys offered Mary a shot of whiskey , she sat down in a chair each guy was in his bed. A shot, turned into a glass, which on top of the wine she had in our room had her very relaxed.

Not noticing her robe had loosened or that she was flashing them when she pulled one of her legs up.in the chair.

She got up to use the bathroom and her robe opened revealing he little red see through baby doll, no panties included. She giggled and covered up ran into the bathroom.

The guys teased her wanting to see more. She came back out all out back together and covered. They must have sensed she was actually turned on and teased her to give them a full look. Especially since it was the grooms last night free.

So of course she did. Dropping her robe, a letting them get a good look at her front, back, top to bottom.

They talked her into one more drink. She stayed without her robe. Well the guys sensed an opportunity I am sure as she sat on the edge of the best man's bed.

They teased her about giving the groom one last time before he was married, not sure how they said but Mary said it was more sexy and not creepy at all.

At first she agreed to suck off the groom(knowing full well her friend Kathy hated giving head so it wasnt really cheating). She crawled into his bed, spread his legs, pulled his lounge pants down and no he was not huge, just regular size, nice but nothing special. But she gave him the best head she know how, knowing he would never get anywhere near as good from his new wife.

In the meantime she felt the best man sit on the bad and begin rubbing her legs, then up to her ass. In about 10 minutes, the groom came, she swallowed every drop, not letting go until she was sure he was drained .

She then look up to see the best man smiling sheepishly, standing next to the bed sporting quite the tent pole. She rolled her eyes and said ok. Sat up, pulled him close and revealed a nice thick seven to right inches.
Well she started sucking him, the groom reached around and slid his fingers into her wet pussy. He was good at that and her cumming in no time.

Well now she wanted to be fucked so she stood up bent over the grooms bed and offered her pussy to the best man.

Now at this point I had grown a bit curious about her wear abouts and made my way to the grooms room. Hearing a familiar voice moaning I knew she was busy and headed back to our room

With Mary bent over and getting fucked the groom presented his recovering cock to her mouth again. she soon found herself sort of kitty corner on the bed so she was on her hands and knees but both guys were standing. They switched ends a couple of times, her orgasms now rolling well into double digits .

The best man shit a large wet hot load in her pussy, followed soon after by the groom.

The basket in the post bang glowm. Before she tucked them into bed, a kiss on each set of heads and mad her way back to me.

I did not even wait for the story. Took of her robe, baby doll was gone, threw her in the bed and slowly fucked her while she told me all. I kept a slow steady pace to keep myself from cumming too soon but also to drive her nuts. It was not long for her to let loose and milk me dry.

Wedding was at noon the next day so even with an earlier shower she was still carrying some of the grooms, the best man and my cum in her as she walked down the aisle
What year did this take place?

I've had a somewhat similar experience. It was one of KK's many infidelities however. She was matron of honor at a big "to do" wedding at a resort in St. Maarten. KK hooked up with Cole, another member of the wedding party, fucking him daily over the span of an entire week. She was freshly fucked right before the ceremony, probably leaking cum the entire time. I found out about it from a mutual friend, more or less by accident. It is one of the affairs KK's never confessed to me.

I've published the account on Literotica here:

The best man shit a large wet hot load in her pussy, followed soon after by the groom.

I didn't have another man in me on my wedding day but I did on my honeymoon (blush)

A groomsman in my wedding slept with my yet to be wife the night before our wedding. He fucked her when they went to bed and when they woke up. So she had a bunch of another man's cum in her as we said our vows. But we had brought him into our relationship back n college.
Perfect - he did you both a favour, pre lubing her pussy for you on your wedding night!💦👍😍

Reactions: sjhopefulguy