Wanking while listening to my wife talk on the phone as she's being fucked

KaelT

Nov 10, 2019
My 'phone cuckold fetish' was the result of meeting a young lady named Jill. Although previously unknown to us, she and her boyfriend Steve were friends of friends who holidayed at our seaside home. Jill made it obvious in many ways that she wanted sex and my first wife and I were only too eager to oblige. Cock sucking, fingering, licking and fucking Jill confided in us that her dream was to have several men cum over her face. She often complained that Steve was more interested in train spotting than pussy or even cock and despite several attempts by my first wife to get him to fuck, he was not interested. Fast forward three years and my work took me to Manchester, where Jill and Steve had bought a house. Steve was literally leaving the house on a business trip when I paid a surprise visit. Later that evening I paid a second visit. Jill was soon on her hands and knees on the living room floor with my cock gliding in and out of her superb wet pussy when the phone rang. It was Steve, phoning to say he’d arrived and was in his hotel room. There followed a surreal conversation

Jill speaking on the phone to Steve: ”hello darling. No, I was just about to go to bed”. (I continued to fuck her as they talked and attempted to keep the slapping sounds as quiet as possible)
Jill again (making the sound of yawning): “No. there’s nothing worth watching. As soon as we hang up I’m off to bed. Love you Steve – miss you - goodnight darling”

Had I been Steve, I too would have believed every single one of her lies, she was that convincing. Fast forward to when I was recently in a Bangkok hotel and talking with my second wife who had stayed at home. As we talked there was the unmistakeable noise of slapping flesh as someone fucked her. Unlike Steve however, I was wanking as my wife moaning with pleasure, described in detail how and where she’d met the man who was fucking her and how good his cock felt. She even told me that since he would be staying ‘for a few days’, she would phone me whenever they fucked so I could listen in – which she did.