Wanna be cuck but confused

marinomix

Male
Aug 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I will try to explain my situation.
I'm in relationship with my fiance 5 years and I have fantasy to watch her with other guy or listen every detail of cheating. I told her about my fantasy, she said its interesting, but she is not ready for other guy because she loves me too much and she thought its some way of me testing her, so she is sceptic. I didnt push her about that, i mentioned my fantasy maybe 2,3 times. Problem have started few days ago when I took her phone and saw some messages with her boss (he is handsome and they are similiar age). There arent any very sexual messages, innocent joking, funny gifs and some messages where he tries something obviously, for example: "do that for job now, she said i have done it, than he wrote good girl, i like it when you listen me, than she wrote stop it with smile....they are typing that kind of stuff. Problem is when I mention her boss even in some joke, she gets angry, tells me stop being jelous and insecure bla bla. Then I get angry and I dont trust her. So I need advice...I want to watch her with other guy but I dont want her to lying me and cheating me without my knowledge. I get mixed feelings, it makes me horny when I read her messages with boss, and I feel angry in the same time cause she said to me that she is not in contact with him, he even not coming to the work, but in messages its clear that he comes often. They arranged a coffe after work few times and she said to me that they never were on coffe alone. After our argument about her boss she started to delete messages with him. So please tell me, do you think she is cheating on me or this is just innocent flirt? What sould I do for next step? Sorry for bad english :)

Jealousy is not only normal, but it is a big part of the fantasy. As in - what creates it.
The most important thing for you to account for first is the Health of Your Relationship.
This conflict shows some health is needed.
It also shows that she may not be so interested in an open Cuckolding situation.

You may need to address the jealousy first and what it means to you. For some, when they really care about a spouse - to the point that they fear losing that spouse, they may begin to wonder about "having their cake and eating it too."
That is; if the spouse is allowed to step out, then they won't leave you. The problem here is that the jealousy stems from that fear.
And her behavior is feeding that same fear.
The jealousy created the fantasy as a coping mechanism. But it is not a reality and should it be - you would THEN have to confront that very real fear of losing her and possibly having regrets.

The best thing you can do is be not angry... but open and honest. Tell her everything. What hurts and what excites. I guarantee you she will not react with a "Hey let's do this lifestyle and I promise not to leave". That won't happen. She will be Confused, Too.
But as long as you both open clear and honest communication, you have a better chance to work through that confusion and find your best path together. Avoid doing things you will regret.
Work toward doing what you both will be glad you did.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.