Want her taken by a bull

My wife loves to open these legs up and show her married pussy off.
I want to watch my horny little slut wife taken by a bull while I play with myself.
Her pussy is ready for another cock. Her tight butt hole is just as ready.
I want to clean up too. I love the taste of sperm.
Love to know your ideas.

Last edited:
Northern midwest area.
She is hotel ready waiting and tempting someone to come and get her. A view of her ready for the taking. Her naked mommy body all soft and supple, waiting for a bull to take it and explore her excitement and highly sexed mood she is in. Her thick married pussy just sitting there to enter. Her lips swollen and her insides wet and ready for your bull cock to enter her. Yes this is how she gets. She becomes a very hot and horny woman, ready to play and make love. If you tease her she will get so sexed up that she begs you to fuck her, literally grabbing your hard cock and trying to put it in her. This is when you need to take control and tell her that it she will get it when you are ready to give it to her. She will moan and whimper but it is then that you have her. Keep the tension up and play with her and tease her and lick her and finger her. Touch her all over, caress her, make her wiggle and dance on the sheets. She will get so fucking wet for your cock. At the right time rub your cock head up and down her engorged lips. You can see them part and open wide. Her womanhood naturally getting ready to receive cock. You can smell her scent in the air, her female musk, fucking going right to your brain stem....a very primal action. Slide it in slowly and back out a couple of times to get her writhing and then sink it in fast and deep and you will get the most deep feminine guttural moan ever. It is almost enough to make you cum. She will grab your ass and pull you in and out and you can just enjoy the ride. Eventually you can flip yourself over so she is riding you and you can pull her down close to you so you can kiss her and and talk into her ear. She is yours while I sit and watch and play with myself.

Last edited:
Northern midwest area.
She is hotel ready waiting and tempting someone to come and get her. A view of her ready for the taking. Her naked mommy body all soft and supple, waiting for a bull to take it and explore her excitement and highly sexed mood she is in. Her thick married pussy just sitting there to enter. Her lips swollen and her insides wet and ready for your bull cock to enter her. Yes this is how she gets. She becomes a very hot and horny woman, ready to play and make love. If you tease her she will get so sexed up that she begs you to fuck her, literally grabbing your hard cock and trying to put it in her. This is when you need to take control and tell her that it she will get it when you are ready to give it to her. She will moan and whimper but it is then that you have her. Keep the tension up and play with her and tease her and lick her and finger her. Touch her all over, caress her, make her wiggle and dance on the sheets. She will get so fucking wet for your cock. At the right time rub your cock head up and down her engorged lips. You can see them part and open wide. Her womanhood naturally getting ready to receive cock. You can smell her scent in the air, her female musk, fucking going right to your brain stem....a very primal action. Slide it in slowly and back out a couple of times to get her writhing and then sink it in fast and deep and you will get the most deep feminine guttural moan ever. It is almost enough to make you cum. She will grab your ass and pull you in and out and you can just enjoy the ride. Eventually you can flip yourself over so she is riding you and you can pull her down close to you so you can kiss her and and talk into her ear. She is yours while I sit and watch and play with myself.

View attachment 18756 View attachment 18757 View attachment 18758
Would love to spread her wide open and fuck her so good fuck her deliciously pussy pound her hard cum in her so you can clean up afterwards message me if you wanna talk