Want to breed a hot wife/gf

bcff93

Male
Reaction score
As title says, I’m wanting to put a baby in a fertile wife/gf/singlewoman/mom. I’m a bull, chubby, white, single. 7.5” uncut and thick cock, shoot huge loads and have a huge amount of stamina! 5’11”, hazel eyes and brown hair.

Age, ethnicity, weight doesn’t matter to me! Just be fertile and into pregnancy risk sex! I’d like to get to know you for a bit and then set something up, obviously I want a long term thing until she’s pregnant! Kik bigcbrdr or DM please reply with stats and pics! I’ve had a lot of fakes and flakes and it gets old.. I’m located in between Tulsa and Oklahoma City and I’d absolutely pay for a room or whatever if you would come here! Check out my pics, also kik or DM me and I have more pics and a cumshot video if you’d like! Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: wifesdabest
TTT I’m still looking unfortunately, haven’t found anything :(

You don't want to stick around once she's pregnant? Even if she wanted you to and there wee no expectations of you other than to continue to use her sexually? Wife kinda' wants a guy that is around during and after the pregnancy.

CW

You don't want to stick around once she's pregnant? Even if she wanted you to and there wee no expectations of you other than to continue to use her sexually? Wife kinda' wants a guy that is around during and after the pregnancy.

CW
I mean, yeah I’d stick around! Pregnant women are super hottt