Want to hear what you would do to my wife's body

Before I
Want to hear how you would destroy my wife's pussy and ass
Will do start with kiss her deeply at her juicy lips then eat her juicy boobs with smoothy bite then lick her hole body and come down do slowly slowly fingring her pussy with eat her pussy Deeply and hardly and then do fast and fuck her all hole(mouth,ass,pussy,boobs) hardly and roughly day night with different pose

Reactions: Blackbodyf
everything that she would let me do
Be creative. With us it’s not a matter of what she wants you to do. It’s what your primal instincts make you want to do to her. We only play with guys that don’t mind telling me what their inner animal wants to do to her. It’s funny when I tell guys to leave the niceties at the door and take off societies mask. They still have a problem and still try to be nice. I think they have been conditioned by society to keep the mask on or shall I say tame the beast AKA monster inside. We don’t like an act. We like the real thing. Aggressively Powerfully over take her without any regards for me or her. Animal primal lust sex.

Her holes are addictive. I have been sniffing and eating them for over 14 years and it never gets old. Makes me hard as steel and cum like a horse every time. 52 and she is 35 and I still can fuck her like I am a teen. I don’t even have a desire for another woman at all. She is like a drug
love to shave her silky smooth first, gotta have a clear view of my cum leaking out of her