Want to really find out about her?

BBCAlpha

Male
I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 33 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 33 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Very interested 👌 😊

I’m so down for this dm me, email is baldeagle410@gmail.com

Would love to know more. My wife is currently feminizing me which makes me very happy but I would love for her to take the next step and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 50
I went about this in a different way, I had been chatting to the guy for about a year on the internet, I had sent him some topless/nude photos of her and he liked what he saw, I invited him to bump into us one day, I worked out a story that would cover it, he followed the script perfectly, I arranged for him to bump into us at a charity event a few weeks later and he had to pick up a leaflet as it would have her phone number on it , from then it was just a matter of bumping into each other with him hitting on her and when I felt she was ready ( about another 3 meetings ) I gave him the go-ahead he phoned her and they chatted for over an hour, next day she phoned him and asked him to meet her making it clear that she wanted fucking, it carried on for several years until his wife found out and put a stop to it, they still keep in touch every day, this started in 2016 and she still doesn't know I set it up, it's a safer way of doing it.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe