Want to share a cock with wife

I'm supposed to meet someone this week to suck cocks with. He claims to have 9 inches! If he's cool, I'll invite him to my place another day. We'll start sucking each other and then call in the wife.

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
I'm supposed to meet someone this week to suck cocks with. He claims to have 9 inches! If he's cool, I'll invite him to my place another day. We'll start sucking each other and then call in the wife.
Mmm hot! Have you sucked a chick with your wife before?

Hi everyone I really want to help my wife suck a big cock, anyone had experience of this?
Yes, and it is great. Only hard part was deciding who gets to swallow his cum....lol. Really enjoy licking his balls while she sucks and then trading places. One thing a likes as well was once he got close I jerked him off while he came in her mouth. We want to try that again only she jerks him.

Hi everyone I really want to help my wife suck a big cock, anyone had experience of this?
Our first time sharing sucking cock was a unplanned, spur of the moment occurrence. Once we got that hard cock between us as we kissed around the head, she, and me, enjoyed it. Afterwards, she (who had previously been against male bi) told me how hot it made her... win/win!!