Want to share my gf

I want to share my gf she's 21 me 25 we both want this fantasy any white hot guy fuck her hard
Fuck man I am now officially rock hard. Read my profile and tell me if you think I could have the job you are wanting. I’m 60 but still rock solid muscle. I have A huge 12x8 inch horse size cock/balls that will destroy her pussy in a good way, and I have a nonstop sex drive to boot. Do you suck cock man? That can be between you and me only. I am looking for a really good hot male cocksucker like you for regular. Text me, erik, 785 764 8883 or bi.dom@icloud.com

• Love
Reactions: bbccuckold
Fuck man I am now officially rock hard. Read my profile and tell me if you think I could have the job you are wanting. I’m 60 but still rock solid muscle. I have A huge 12x8 inch horse size cock/balls that will destroy her pussy in a good way, and I have a nonstop sex drive to boot. Do you suck cock man? That can be between you and me only. I am looking for a really good hot male cocksucker like you for regular. Text me, erik, 785 764 8883 or bi.dom@icloud.com
Wow, it would be very hot to see a guy who is 60 years old with massive huge cock, who will fuck my wife.