Want to start a cuckold/hotwife podcast?

Lion and Fox

Couple
From
IL, US
Feb 18, 2021
Illinois, USA
My wife and I have on many occassions sought out a good audio podcast or youtube video series with a warm and friendly talk show about the lifestyle but nothing ever seems to quite hit the right note with us. Something I've imagined often for a long time is having intellectual connection with another couple, particularly older more experienced and with plenty to talk about. And lately we've thought how enjoyable and interesting it would be to frequently have conversations with the 4 or maybe even 6 of us recorded in episodes directed to the attention of communities like this. Something that accomplishes plenty of naughty open eroticism and kink sharing from people who are able to talk about themseves and their interests in a down to earth sophisticated manner. I imagine it taking on quality of relatability to some of us who more or less are just regular people who come off like regular people who have fetishes that would suggest otherwise.

It occurs to me that inbetween the dense cloud of impatient hornballs with one track minds and fixated on spurts of immediate satisfaction, theres types who you might equate to good neighbors. I can't be the only one who prefers to think the cute kind friendly and semingly rated PG married couple next door in their 40s is secertly the biggest freaks in the nieghborhood with a fully finished basement dungeon. Where are you experienced good natured upper 30s or 40s or 50s couples that really enjoy good conversation and meaningful connection with people like Fox and I where we can enjoy learning and absorbing the wisdom and advice you've acquired and get rewarding enjoyment out of communicating with us, both intellectually and sexually? If you're out there and think might find participating in something like that fun and exciting, please leave a comment and share your thoughts. My hope is we have some gravitational effect for people looking for a sense of center to bounce their own desires off of. I feel their most be a mass of people out there who don't understand themselves much and never speculated much but could find a lot of very useful ideas and information from following a podcast of the sort I envision. Not to mention having guests come on and share their thoughts and stories could be very therapeutic both for the guests and the listeners. You know, a way to hear real people who aren't just mindless gooners but still have all the same tastes and pleasure urges.

Does that make sense? Are there any of you out there with wives who are as present in this as you are and would like to release her personality and feelings to an audience of people who maybe never realized they wanted something like this?

We are totally onboard if there is any kind of interest at all. Plus my wife is sweet and fun and getting to know her through a podcast or youtube series would of course make checking out her pics on here even more arousing. So there's that atleast haha.

Ok. Get back to us, friends!

I love sitting down with a cup of hot coffee and enjoying a podcast, it really helps me to switch off from the outside world and I find them to really stimulate me in a way that tv doesn’t. I love listening to random people talk about things that interest us, hearing their opinions, and just sharing stories about their lives. When I am driving long distances I will often have a podcast on and my hubby Jack and I even listen to them together from time to time.

There is a podcast for everyone, no matter your likes and dislikes but today I wanted to share with you my hotwife and cuckold podcasts, the ones that excite me, make me laugh, make me happy and just give me a bit of good company.

My wife and I have on many occassions sought out a good audio podcast or youtube video series with a warm and friendly talk show about the lifestyle but nothing ever seems to quite hit the right note with us. Something I've imagined often for a long time is having intellectual connection with another couple, particularly older more experienced and with plenty to talk about. And lately we've thought how enjoyable and interesting it would be to frequently have conversations with the 4 or maybe even 6 of us recorded in episodes directed to the attention of communities like this. Something that accomplishes plenty of naughty open eroticism and kink sharing from people who are able to talk about themseves and their interests in a down to earth sophisticated manner. I imagine it taking on quality of relatability to some of us who more or less are just regular people who come off like regular people who have fetishes that would suggest otherwise.

It occurs to me that inbetween the dense cloud of impatient hornballs with one track minds and fixated on spurts of immediate satisfaction, theres types who you might equate to good neighbors. I can't be the only one who prefers to think the cute kind friendly and semingly rated PG married couple next door in their 40s is secertly the biggest freaks in the nieghborhood with a fully finished basement dungeon. Where are you experienced good natured upper 30s or 40s or 50s couples that really enjoy good conversation and meaningful connection with people like Fox and I where we can enjoy learning and absorbing the wisdom and advice you've acquired and get rewarding enjoyment out of communicating with us, both intellectually and sexually? If you're out there and think might find participating in something like that fun and exciting, please leave a comment and share your thoughts. My hope is we have some gravitational effect for people looking for a sense of center to bounce their own desires off of. I feel their most be a mass of people out there who don't understand themselves much and never speculated much but could find a lot of very useful ideas and information from following a podcast of the sort I envision. Not to mention having guests come on and share their thoughts and stories could be very therapeutic both for the guests and the listeners. You know, a way to hear real people who aren't just mindless gooners but still have all the same tastes and pleasure urges.

Does that make sense? Are there any of you out there with wives who are as present in this as you are and would like to release her personality and feelings to an audience of people who maybe never realized they wanted something like this?

We are totally onboard if there is any kind of interest at all. Plus my wife is sweet and fun and getting to know her through a podcast or youtube series would of course make checking out her pics on here even more arousing. So there's that atleast haha.

This is a very interesting proposal for many of the wives here..There are many beauties here who are an absolute Gem. I interacted with few of them who were genuine, kind and so enthusiastic.. Few of my favurites here..But I don't know if they are exisitent here any more..

Few that comes to mind are @Hwcouple702 @sam4fun @Madcouple @KubbzWifey ..see the list below..

I just met only one couple here till date so can ask them if u dm me, I can relay ur message.

Reactions: MrsAnaNicholson

Love to talk more about this am 57 well hung open minded very sexual n good looking

Hi can I?

Reactions: Bulldave07
Hey all! Love the podcast idea! I’m not a couple but a nice looking bull who still visits or vacations on weekends for a wife who travels to see me every 4-6 months. I don’t mind helping on the podcast if needed. I am retired at a younger age. So I can bored at times! Lol. I have a great personality! Let me know! Thanks!