Wanting to be the cleanup guy

diguy1

Male
Nov 7, 2021
First off, is there a term for wanting to cleanup a couple even if it's not your own wife? The idea of eating someone elses creampie and/or sucking the cum out of a bulls cock get's me the hardest I've ever been. Is anyone else like that?

Secondly....I've noticed that there aren't a lot of amateur videos out there for this type of addiction which is slightly depressing. There are only so many videos available to keep me entertained that aren't professionally shot. I rather see the real amateur thing of people truly in it for what it is.

Also, I'm interested in hearing from others that are into this fetish. I sometimes feel like I'm a minority in this.

First off, is there a term for wanting to cleanup a couple even if it's not your own wife? The idea of eating someone elses creampie and/or sucking the cum out of a bulls cock get's me the hardest I've ever been. Is anyone else like that?

Secondly....I've noticed that there aren't a lot of amateur videos out there for this type of addiction which is slightly depressing. There are only so many videos available to keep me entertained that aren't professionally shot. I rather see the real amateur thing of people truly in it for what it is.

Also, I'm interested in hearing from others that are into this fetish. I sometimes feel like I'm a minority in this.
If you really enjoy being in beta, it doesn’t matter who you clean up. A strange couple can be very exciting, too. The point is, you're just a cleaner to Pussy and dick and assholes.
For example:
clean_F.jpgClean_F1.jpgClean_F2.jpgClean_F3.jpg

Also I almost love to suck on a big black cock as much as I love to make love with my girl ,almost bit of rather eat his cum that lick her pussy

I wish knew a term for this! There is nothing so hot as serving a couple or room as a ********, cum and cleanup slave. There is something about giving yourself completely to the extreme pleasure of others in this ultimate humiliation and testimony of submission. I wish I knew a term for this and where to look for a new relationship.

I was with my gf as she was blowing a guy.
Without warning, when the guy came in her mouth, she spun around and french kissed me, putting his load into my mouth.
She told me later it was a spur of the moment thing.

Later came to know its called "snow-balling"

It was a very sensual & erotic thing for her to do.