Wanting Vacation BF Hollywood Florida 9/24 -10/1

MOstaghub

Male
Jun 9, 2021
Branson, MO
Wife has fantasy of having BBC boyfriend whole on vacation. Someone to join us for a day or so. Willing to go out with us and be her bf along side me her husband. She wants to appear to be with both of us, even in public. Kissing and touching either of us or being kissed or touched initiated by the men. Wants to be a spectical. Looking for reactions from others, like:is she with them both, are they both fucking her etc.

Interested? Questions? Please ask

Wife has fantasy of having BBC boyfriend whole on vacation. Someone to join us for a day or so. Willing to go out with us and be her bf along side me her husband. She wants to appear to be with both of us, even in public. Kissing and touching either of us or being kissed or touched initiated by the men. Wants to be a spectical. Looking for reactions from others, like:is she with them both, are they both fucking her etc.

I know just where to take her

I know just where to take her