Neither really in our case. When I met my current hubby I was already fucking around behind my first husbands back. James was more than happy for me to carry on doing this when we got into a relationship and after we got married. It's a big turn on for him being married to a slut so it works well for us both xx
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽😋😋😋...Lynn, I'd expect nothing less from you, and you know this...because you know me😉

My husband suggested it initially and I was reluctant. I finally gave in after an exhausting search (back when craigslist still posted personals).
Hubby knew I had never had a "big" cock. Long story short, David my first and still current bull (pic in avatar my first time) is incredibly well hung and a VERY skilled lover. He warned me from the beginning that I would be addicted to his cock. At that point I thought he was being smug but phew two minutes into having him balls deep in me I WAS HOOKED.
Can't get enough of his big cock and his stamina have since added a second bull very similar in cock size and skill set.
They both keep me quite happy and filled .....

How nasty are you going to get for me...
Well I'm meeting the guy I hope will be my new regular bull tomorrow. We were due to meet on the 21st June until the date for end of lockdown was pushed back. I met him socially last summer right before we went back into lockdown so he's been waiting a year to fuck me. We have a hotel booked and as its a first meet for sex, I'll be meeting him alone so we can properly get to know each other without hubby there.
So I guess it's going to be a bit like an audition for both of us to see if we click sexually. We've been in touch regularly over the past several months so I'm pretty sure we've both got a good idea what we are after. I'm looking for a younger dom black bull to use me properly and he's wanting a mature, white, submissive wife to be his dirty little fuck toy so we should get along just fine.
If all goes well then the idea is that subsequent meets will be at our home so hubby can watch him fuck me.
I'm getting very excited now at the thought of meeting him, as is my hubby so I'm just hoping that it goes well since I've been waiting so long to get back to playing again xx

Well I'm meeting the guy I hope will be my new regular bull tomorrow. We were due to meet on the 21st June until the date for end of lockdown was pushed back. I met him socially last summer right before we went back into lockdown so he's been waiting a year to fuck me. We have a hotel booked and as its a first meet for sex, I'll be meeting him alone so we can properly get to know each other without hubby there.
So I guess it's going to be a bit like an audition for both of us to see if we click sexually. We've been in touch regularly over the past several months so I'm pretty sure we've both got a good idea what we are after. I'm looking for a younger dom black bull to use me properly and he's wanting a mature, white, submissive wife to be his dirty little fuck toy so we should get along just fine.
If all goes well then the idea is that subsequent meets will be at our home so hubby can watch him fuck me.
I'm getting very excited now at the thought of meeting him, as is my hubby so I'm just hoping that it goes well since I've been waiting so long to get back to playing again xx
YEEESSSS Lynn, and I'll be right here like always...waiting to hear how one of UK's finest sluts...feels about clicking that number-counter and adding another to the 3-digit list😉

Last edited:
My husband suggested it initially and I was reluctant. I finally gave in after an exhausting search (back when craigslist still posted personals).
Hubby knew I had never had a "big" cock. Long story short, David my first and still current bull (pic in avatar my first time) is incredibly well hung and a VERY skilled lover. He warned me from the beginning that I would be addicted to his cock. At that point I thought he was being smug but phew two minutes into having him balls deep in me I WAS HOOKED.
Can't get enough of his big cock and his stamina have since added a second bull very similar in cock size and skill set.

Have either of your well hung bulls become more dominate in your relationship than they were in the begining now that they know how addicted you have become to their big cocks?