Watch my wife get ready and happy ending.

Binet

Couple
Jun 20, 2022
Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. URRT6005.JPEGFHNR4375.JPEGISUM8348.JPEGUAOQ1515.JPEGI lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. 20211023_184822.jpg I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

Please tell me your opinion about my wife: body, lust... Comment on her, she would love to read your comments.
We are also constantly looking for new partners. We live in NC(27030). If you live nearby please send me your information.

Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. View attachment 1024648View attachment 1024649View attachment 1024650View attachment 1024651I lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. View attachment 1024652 I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

Please tell me your opinion about my wife: body, lust... Comment on her, she would love to read your comments.
We are also constantly looking for new partners. We live in NC(27030). If you live nearby please send me your information.
She has a beautiful body and I would love to see more of it! 😍

Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. View attachment 1024648View attachment 1024649View attachment 1024650View attachment 1024651I lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. View attachment 1024652 I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

She is hot

wow fuck your hot slut wife is gorgeous she definitely hot and sexy she surely so smart show more of her please

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
Thank you to everyone who complimented my wife. And here are some pictures from that day.
😅😅😅Of course I didn't hit my own balls.Screenshot_20221020-110339_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-110419_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-110419_Gallery.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Screenshot_20221020-110446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-110446_Gallery.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_20210913_224139 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210913_224139 (1).jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 420
FANTASTIC body! LUV pic of her sucking his
cock with her wedding ring holding his fat cock.

Does she have you clean her up yet?
You KNOW thats CUMMING right...

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2