Watching my wife horny

Masterluv74

Jan 29, 2021
This was just before the corona and we were back at our city, after our vacation at the coast. I still had vivid memories of my wife getting cocked by huge African man, I couldn't wait but see her again at it and we agreed to go for an evening at a local club where the are many black rasta men reggae club . It was at 6pm evening when I asked her to strip and I started applying on her body lotion all over spreading her legs and shaved her pussy clean living a small patch of hair on her pussy just on top of her clits, mean while I got her to smoke a joint while I kept caressing her and sucking her pussy, she got wet and that's when I stopped and asked her that I want to take her for an evening while she is still horny,, I asked her to wear her most reaveling short black dress and her heels, and why lie she looked very sexy as she has a amazing curvy small waist hips with her light Choclate soft skin,. I was already hard on our way walking from the house so I quickly made her bend over just near our main gate and I quickly fucked her and I did cum just at her entrance of her pussy,, she was so horny I could see in her eyes all she wanted is for us to live,so she covered her self with the rain coat and sat in the car and we started driving. On our way I asked her to spread her legs apart and my left hands was playing and caressing her thighs, I kept on telling her how I want to see her now with more than one man and how gorgeous she looked, the conversation went on and she got more bold and agreed to be a slut for me. Once at parking we agreed we will sit at the bar and once she gets noticed she will choose who to get with while I go to the gents.. I walked behind her looking at her ass giggle while going in the bar ,I noticed the was some sitting area outside but I insisted we go in first and we will decide, we went to the main bar and the was no space for us to sit but i ordered a bottle of vodka, it was kind of dark at the bar and we had to walk pushing in between many people . I was a bit worried as we were the only coloured couple and the music was very loud ,the waiter quickly asked some guys to give up there bar stool and I hold her up to support her sit comfortably, I couldn't help but see how some men were gazing at her legs once she was up and sitting, I quickly made her a double and she was already sweating out of the heat inside the club and I could feel the sweat stink all-round us, as I mentioned it was a low class club. I asked her if she wanted to dance but she was kind of shaky so I told her I better go to the gents and let an appournity open up. I came back and noticed a black mature Woman talking to her and she introduced me, I asked her join us and she advised that we go sit near the DJ where she had her friends . We agreed and once we got to her corner, I saw that she was sitting with 3 rasta guys with long dreadlocks and one more black younger looking girl. One of the guys stood up and made her sit between them and I was now at the edge of the seat next to the younger black girl, the had a bottle of captain Morgan rum and Gin on there table, in a few my vodka too was brought and I went on chatting actually screaming my self as it was so noisy I could not manage to hear what the were saying but only to the girl sitting next to me. in likr 30min the black mature woman stood up and my wife too, while she passed next to me she said that she was being taken to the ladies and I now took her place sitting next to the men. One guy came close to my ears and said to me that my wife was very beautiful and I said thank you. I kept on looking around for my wife and she was now taking more than 15 mins away, I asked the guy next to me and he smiled and said don't worry Roda meaning the mature lady is a Dyke and she will take care of my wife and I shouldn't worry, he stood up after looking at his phone and left the table and I asked him to kindly check on my wife, he said OK and left, I now coundt control my feeling and was worried I might be able to be with her just in case the are up-to some mischievous. I kept my cool and in like 30mins he came back and whisperd to his buddy and he also left the table, I got my phone and sent my wife a msg that I am now getting agitated and why is she taking so long, in a few I saw her walking in with Roda and straight the went to the dance floor and she was dancing with her, I could notice my wife's hair was already open and she was kind of high. Roda came to our table whispered now to the younger girl something in her ears and she went back to dance, the girl stood up dancing on right on my face and slowly lifting her skirt twerking her ass, I looked closely and she had no pantys ,on, she kept teasing me grabbing my cock, I now got carried away and wanted her too, my wife came sat next to us very joyful and happy, I told her that I want to go sit at the outside area and she said I should go and she will follow me, I went on Sat and in a few roda came along with the tweaking girl, Roda told me right on my face I know why u and your wife are hear and that my wife had already told her everything and that I couldn't satisfy her any longer. I asked her when my wife was then she said the have already left with the other two men to there crib which is not far away but we can go there join them after a while and I should pay up for the bills and taxi money she paid for them, I called my wife and she kept offing her phone, in a few I received a msg, beib don't be mad but this men did not want me to be around while the fucking her, and she told me that Roda will take me along later to there house, and I should not be worried. I was kind of upset but Roda kept me going telling me good stuff that the will do to me. We got to my car and drove off and my God the both now we're all over my cock but my mind was still thinking about my wife with the two dudes.. Once at the apartment we had to go to a fourth floor and while approaching the door I could here moans from my wife, she knocked at the window and in a few the door was opened, I could see a cloud of smoke( weed) that was all around the sitting room .the guy who opened up the door was sweating and his cock was hard dangling between his legs, I was told to be comfortable and that my wife was in the next room having fun. Roda and her friend undressd me and once I got hard she left me and walked into the room, living me with the younger lady, I made get to a doggy style and I fucked her but the moans of my wife made me feel so horny I did cum, she was mad and also left me and walked to the room, I slowly walked and tried to peep and there was my wife sandwiched between the two men and Roda had a ass on my wife's face, I had to be bold and I walked in with my cock now hard trying to get a blow job from Roda but she said get your wife to suck you not Me , the cry's I heard from my wife till now haunts me and gets me hard, the both did cum in her at the same time as my wife hair wall pulled so hard I thought she was hurting, the sat next to her face and Roda went down on her sucking her so well she was again on, Roda moved on the side and asked me to go between her legs while the hold her legs up, I dipped my cock and felt that she was so moist and hot I did cum in less then a min, I now was only thinking about how to get out of there andmy wife pleaded I go wait in the car,, I went down and sat thinking about what the are up-to, my phone rang and my wife asked to go home and she will take a cab. I left them at around 12pm got home and waited.. Her phone had been switched off when I tried calling by 2pm ,I sat at my living room and at around 4am I could heard a car pull by and men and ladies talking so loud yelling at my wife to say hello to me,. I walked out and the guys were pissing around my compound and my wife wearing a T-shirt quick walked in and I closed my gate, I ran after her and she had gone to the bathroom and locked up herself, I asked her to open up but she aTook A shower and came to me asking me to forgive her but she feels the had put some thing in her drink and she could not feel her legs,, I sympathised with her as I wanted to know more of what happened and that's when she said the had threatend to beat me up and she protected me,, I asked her to get dressed slutty and I made love to her 8time that morning. She was very sexy and she teased me to fuck her hard while she opened her legs wide while smoking her cigarette. I felt so good being in her, later then she opened up and said she liked one of the guys more coz he was gentle and big, she had exchanged her phone and promised he would be visiting.

This was just before the corona and we were back at our city, after our vacation at the coast. I still had vivid memories of my wife getting cocked by huge African man, I couldn't wait but see her again at it and we agreed to go for an evening at a local club where the are many black rasta men reggae club . It was at 6pm evening when I asked her to strip and I started applying on her body lotion all over spreading her legs and shaved her pussy clean living a small patch of hair on her pussy just on top of her clits, mean while I got her to smoke a joint while I kept caressing her and sucking her pussy, she got wet and that's when I stopped and asked her that I want to take her for an evening while she is still horny,, I asked her to wear her most reaveling short black dress and her heels, and why lie she looked very sexy as she has a amazing curvy small waist hips with her light Choclate soft skin,. I was already hard on our way walking from the house so I quickly made her bend over just near our main gate and I quickly fucked her and I did cum just at her entrance of her pussy,, she was so horny I could see in her eyes all she wanted is for us to live,so she covered her self with the rain coat and sat in the car and we started driving. On our way I asked her to spread her legs apart and my left hands was playing and caressing her thighs, I kept on telling her how I want to see her now with more than one man and how gorgeous she looked, the conversation went on and she got more bold and agreed to be a slut for me. Once at parking we agreed we will sit at the bar and once she gets noticed she will choose who to get with while I go to the gents.. I walked behind her looking at her ass giggle while going in the bar ,I noticed the was some sitting area outside but I insisted we go in first and we will decide, we went to the main bar and the was no space for us to sit but i ordered a bottle of vodka, it was kind of dark at the bar and we had to walk pushing in between many people . I was a bit worried as we were the only coloured couple and the music was very loud ,the waiter quickly asked some guys to give up there bar stool and I hold her up to support her sit comfortably, I couldn't help but see how some men were gazing at her legs once she was up and sitting, I quickly made her a double and she was already sweating out of the heat inside the club and I could feel the sweat stink all-round us, as I mentioned it was a low class club. I asked her if she wanted to dance but she was kind of shaky so I told her I better go to the gents and let an appournity open up. I came back and noticed a black mature Woman talking to her and she introduced me, I asked her join us and she advised that we go sit near the DJ where she had her friends . We agreed and once we got to her corner, I saw that she was sitting with 3 rasta guys with long dreadlocks and one more black younger looking girl. One of the guys stood up and made her sit between them and I was now at the edge of the seat next to the younger black girl, the had a bottle of captain Morgan rum and Gin on there table, in a few my vodka too was brought and I went on chatting actually screaming my self as it was so noisy I could not manage to hear what the were saying but only to the girl sitting next to me. in likr 30min the black mature woman stood up and my wife too, while she passed next to me she said that she was being taken to the ladies and I now took her place sitting next to the men. One guy came close to my ears and said to me that my wife was very beautiful and I said thank you. I kept on looking around for my wife and she was now taking more than 15 mins away, I asked the guy next to me and he smiled and said don't worry Roda meaning the mature lady is a Dyke and she will take care of my wife and I shouldn't worry, he stood up after looking at his phone and left the table and I asked him to kindly check on my wife, he said OK and left, I now coundt control my feeling and was worried I might be able to be with her just in case the are up-to some mischievous. I kept my cool and in like 30mins he came back and whisperd to his buddy and he also left the table, I got my phone and sent my wife a msg that I am now getting agitated and why is she taking so long, in a few I saw her walking in with Roda and straight the went to the dance floor and she was dancing with her, I could notice my wife's hair was already open and she was kind of high. Roda came to our table whispered now to the younger girl something in her ears and she went back to dance, the girl stood up dancing on right on my face and slowly lifting her skirt twerking her ass, I looked closely and she had no pantys ,on, she kept teasing me grabbing my cock, I now got carried away and wanted her too, my wife came sat next to us very joyful and happy, I told her that I want to go sit at the outside area and she said I should go and she will follow me, I went on Sat and in a few roda came along with the tweaking girl, Roda told me right on my face I know why u and your wife are hear and that my wife had already told her everything and that I couldn't satisfy her any longer. I asked her when my wife was then she said the have already left with the other two men to there crib which is not far away but we can go there join them after a while and I should pay up for the bills and taxi money she paid for them, I called my wife and she kept offing her phone, in a few I received a msg, beib don't be mad but this men did not want me to be around while the fucking her, and she told me that Roda will take me along later to there house, and I should not be worried. I was kind of upset but Roda kept me going telling me good stuff that the will do to me. We got to my car and drove off and my God the both now we're all over my cock but my mind was still thinking about my wife with the two dudes.. Once at the apartment we had to go to a fourth floor and while approaching the door I could here moans from my wife, she knocked at the window and in a few the door was opened, I could see a cloud of smoke( weed) that was all around the sitting room .the guy who opened up the door was sweating and his cock was hard dangling between his legs, I was told to be comfortable and that my wife was in the next room having fun. Roda and her friend undressd me and once I got hard she left me and walked into the room, living me with the younger lady, I made get to a doggy style and I fucked her but the moans of my wife made me feel so horny I did cum, she was mad and also left me and walked to the room, I slowly walked and tried to peep and there was my wife sandwiched between the two men and Roda had a ass on my wife's face, I had to be bold and I walked in with my cock now hard trying to get a blow job from Roda but she said get your wife to suck you not Me , the cry's I heard from my wife till now haunts me and gets me hard, the both did cum in her at the same time as my wife hair wall pulled so hard I thought she was hurting, the sat next to her face and Roda went down on her sucking her so well she was again on, Roda moved on the side and asked me to go between her legs while the hold her legs up, I dipped my cock and felt that she was so moist and hot I did cum in less then a min, I now was only thinking about how to get out of there andmy wife pleaded I go wait in the car,, I went down and sat thinking about what the are up-to, my phone rang and my wife asked to go home and she will take a cab. I left them at around 12pm got home and waited.. Her phone had been switched off when I tried calling by 2pm ,I sat at my living room and at around 4am I could heard a car pull by and men and ladies talking so loud yelling at my wife to say hello to me,. I walked out and the guys were pissing around my compound and my wife wearing a T-shirt quick walked in and I closed my gate, I ran after her and she had gone to the bathroom and locked up herself, I asked her to open up but she aTook A shower and came to me asking me to forgive her but she feels the had put some thing in her drink and she could not feel her legs,, I sympathised with her as I wanted to know more of what happened and that's when she said the had threatend to beat me up and she protected me,, I asked her to get dressed slutty and I made love to her 8time that morning. She was very sexy and she teased me to fuck her hard while she opened her legs wide while smoking her cigarette. I felt so good being in her, later then she opened up and said she liked one of the guys more coz he was gentle and big, she had exchanged her phone and promised he would be visiting.
Awesome Story! I enjoyed reading it!! Thank You!!