Watching the wife text other men is awesome!!

luvmy46hw

Couple
Oct 21, 2017
My wifes friend Billy is back texting her again and now its getting very interesting!! He wants her to come and ride his cock and my wife wants it so bad but not sure if he is alone in the house he is at. I want her to go over there so bad!!! We will see!! Very excited and hope it happens!!!

Some of the texts are as follows.....I want to suck your throbbing hard cock.......I want you to bend me over, grab a fist full of hair and pull my face up as you plunge deep inside me....then she says starting off that she wants him to lick her nipples flicking with his tongue as his palm rubs her cunt and his fingers find her wet spot making her beg to be fucked by him!!!

They wont play tonight but It did not keep us from playing!! We went to the bathroom because of kids and locked the door. I then felt her swollen wet pussy dripping from thoughts of fucking Billy. She was actually creaming as she continued to text him. I began to eat her out then sat her on the edge of the bath tub and began running my fingers in and out of her massaging her g-spot. I then began making her squirt over and over as she texted her lover. She had to take breaks as she squirted. She left a puddle on the floor!! She then got on her knees and I came in behind her and began bouncing her on my cock as she texted Billy. We went for several rounds including my grabbing her hair and fucking her hard and grabbing her tits and fucking her hard!! I cum in the crack of her ass a huge load!!! She thought I cum on her back from all the sweat from fucking her so long and hard!! They are still texting!! They are planning on getting together this week to meet and then a night of erotic play.