Watching your wife get ready

Hotwifelove

Couple
Gold member
Sep 27, 2022
What is it like for the husband as he watches his wife get ready ? Is it exciting knowing she is getting ready to have sex with another man? nT_gbk692i1f32vr3yu854n0d87.jpgHere is my wife Carla putting her stockings on . She knows she is driving me crazy. After she is done I had to tske her to go and visit Ray Her well endowed bull.

What is it like for the husband as he watches his wife get ready ? Is it exciting knowing she is getting ready to have sex with another man? View attachment 993786Here is my wife Carla putting her stockings on . She knows she is driving me crazy. After she is done I had to tske her to go and visit Ray Her well endowed bull.
nT_yexehzk1kuk49npaf3p9kucz.jpg
This is a pic mybwife had me take. She was getting ready to meet with Ray for the first time. She had me tske this picture of her and send it to him. I had to tell him my wife was horny for him.

What is it like for the husband as he watches his wife get ready ? Is it exciting knowing she is getting ready to have sex with another man? View attachment 993786Here is my wife Carla putting her stockings on . She knows she is driving me crazy. After she is done I had to tske her to go and visit Ray Her well endowed bull.
it's a hot and erotic time that makes us feel so intimately close to each other.

My wife does A LOT of teasing in the days leading up to her date nights, but the night of, she's on a mission! She showers, gets dressed and is out the door with barely a goodbye...... I love seeing this change in her..... she's horny for THICK cock and nothing will stop her.

She didn’t start going out on her till I started working Friday and Saturday nights, he would pick her up at my work, she started with coat over her slutty attire, then when it got warmer, no more coat so my coworkers saw her in her slut wear. Huge turn on for us I was rock hard the whole night, I jacked off once then get to duck her used twat when she returns.