Watching your wife/gf being deflowered by a bull? (Cuckolds)

Would you like to/have liked to/did you have your wife/gf be deflowered by a bull while you watched?

• Yes - I did watch (please leave a comment)

Votes: 54 27.1%
  • Yes - I would like to/have liked to watch

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters

millmuv

Male
Mar 20, 2022
This is a fascination of mine. I think the ultimate cuck experience would be for a bull to deflower a hotwife or hotgf while the cuck watches. For this poll I want to gage how cucks would feel about this. Obviously this is hypothetical as the wife/gf would have to be a virgin and agree to it, but would still sound hot.

I was not deflowered but cuckold hubby got to watch me give my anal virginity to his best friend after years of trying to take it and my promising it to his buddy that only fucks anal. So I made hubby leave it untapped until his buddy came to visit a few years after moving and my promising him that when he visited. Time came he flew out to visit and before it was over hubby watched me give it to his best friend until he came in my ass and hubby watched it run out of his forbidden hole. Still have only allowed him in once and only let others when he is watching.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-190101.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-190101.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 593
On our wedding night, I was petrified my wife was going to walk out when she finally saw my tiny little cock. I invited our best man to join us on our honeymoon and although my wife was highly disappointed once we had a few bottles of champagne down it was our well-hung best man who undressed her and deflowered her. He is still in our lives and he still fucks her when he wants.

I was not deflowered but cuckold hubby got to watch me give my anal virginity to his best friend after years of trying to take it and my promising it to his buddy that only fucks anal. So I made hubby leave it untapped until his buddy came to visit a few years after moving and my promising him that when he visited. Time came he flew out to visit and before it was over hubby watched me give it to his best friend until he came in my ass and hubby watched it run out of his forbidden hole. Still have only allowed him in once and only let others when he is watching.
HOT BBW!

Reactions: Samberg503 and DAVO
I can vote yes now. But I wasn't into this when I married. The seeds of being a cuck were there though. with some work, I might have been receptive to a wedding night cucking, but she wasn't a virgin so she couldn't have been deflowered.

On our wedding night, I was petrified my wife was going to walk out when she finally saw my tiny little cock. I invited our best man to join us on our honeymoon and although my wife was highly disappointed once we had a few bottles of champagne down it was our well-hung best man who undressed her and deflowered her. He is still in our lives and he still fucks her when he wants.
that's a good friend. best man at your wedding. how'd she look in her wedding dress?

that's a good friend. best man at your wedding. how'd she look in her wedding dress?
She looked completely amazing, her very firm and gorgeous 18-year-old body had all the guys wanting her. I often wish I had not let my friend and our best man be her first, but I had taken so much teasing in school over my tiny cock, I was scared to death of losing her once she saw my cock. My friend was more than willing to be the one to undress her and take her cherry.

At 58 my wife still looks amazing and keeps herself very fit with daily workouts.