We did the couple swap

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
55 & 53 very normal couple not stingers at all. We've been doing mfm with this one guy we know off and on for a while now.
Just befor covid we were on our semi annual cruise to Mexico. We're very friendly and make friends easily. We have this - we won't see these people ever again - thought about cruises. We've always made friends with couples like us, sometimes one couple sometimes three couples. Nothing sexual at all, just people our age, chat, drink, eat, go into town, etc. We never bring up sex at all in these situations, if they do we just change the subject. All good.
We find this couple our age with similar interests. First night we get too drunk with them, off to our rooms. Next day we sit with them at the pool, more small talk. Throughout the week we drank, eat with them, blah, blah, blah.

Last formal(dress-up) night, we eat and drink with them. My wife is smoking hot dressed up, his was too. Wives enjoy compliments from other guys a LOT and we truthfully complimented each others wife. Women often go braless in this Mexico cruise ship environment, mine did as did his. Were sitting in the bar chatting with a drink, he and I comment to ourselves on the attractiveness or not of the women that walk by. Girls are semi-drunk and chatting. My wife asks me to take her to the bathroom, on the way she tells me they are into mfm with a friend like we are. We were shocked. Back at the table with them other wife obviously told her hubby about us, he l kinda embarrassingly said we seem to both enjoy the same kind of fun, I knew what he meant. Nothing weird other than what was in my mind.

Next day sunning on the deck, they find us and we sit(and drink) together in the sun. We decided its time for lunch, they need to go to their cabin so she can get an appropriate cover for the lunch room. They invite us in, they have a bigger cabin than ours. Their deck has room for 4, with 4 chairs, ours is for 2 people. We decide to have a drink on their deck. A shot of tequila turns to 2. We're stiing in the sun, my wife asked if she goes topless or naked on the private deck, my wife always sits topless on ours. 15 seconds later the girls are tolpess. All good, sexy as hell, my wife has great tits, his did too but a little bigger. Another shot then his wife asks mine if she can take bottoms off, wife looks at me and slides hers off then other wife follows. I'm hard in my shorts, wives say us guys can do same. Him and I look at each other, stand up, shorts come off. I'm rock hard he is too. We sit back down. Wives just chatting like nothing is weird. Another shot and the girls are comparing the mfm guys we see, age, build etc. Him and I are trying to come up with something to talk about and distract our minds. The girls are like 2 feet away, we could hear everything they were discussing. Other wife telling mine how big their friend's dick is, mine says same. Other hubby and I are about same, 6+ 7-ish. Our friend is like 8+, seems they had a similar situation. The girls are lost in their conversation.
By now are dicks are just semi hard, it was hot and our balls are hanging low. We go inside, him and I take the 2 chairs, the girls sit on the bed, his wife Indian style, legs crossed at the ankles her pushy lips wide open. Girls still comparing notes about playing with the friends dicks. Him and I hard again. Wives look at us, hard-ons raging, his wife asks mine wanna swap? Mine goes right over and starts oral on him, his wife does same to me, he and I just look at each other. Maybe 3 mininto this he pulls my wife's head away saying he's close to cumming. His wife pulls off me asking if I'm OK. The girls lay back on the bed, mine asks if they should keep going. He mounts my wife and starts pumping real slow. I look at his wife laying there with legs open, I mount up. She felt way different than my wife. We continue like that for maybe 3 min. I'm close to cum so I pull out, he does same. He remarks on how they only do mfm fun and how my wife felt much different that his. My wife asked if it's OK to cum with each other, none of us had rubbers, so ok.
Nothing wild happened, we fucked each other's wife, took like 8 min befor him and I had both cum. We layed there for a few, decided to go again but with our own partner. We moved to each other on the bed, my wife asked his how long after mfm friend "lets go"...her words... till her hubby started, he say right away. That's how we enjoy it too. His wife asked if I lick her between rounds, I do as does our mfm friend. Him and I start licking our own wives, mine starts to cum just like she does at home. Mine settles down, his starts. Talk about exciting.
We swapped to each others wife and did them doggy for a while. I lay down, his wife mounted me and fucked me like my wife does our friend laying on top of me pushing her butt cheeks together. My wife is sitting upright on him while he's holding her tits. I came so hard it hurt then we watched till he flipped my wife onto her back and pumped till he came.
We visited mainly about our respective mfm fun comparing notes and how exciting it is. Turns out in the past they had a couple they'd see but it just didn't work out.
Was fun but our only time with another couple. Wife and I agree we like our mfm with our friend, he's a nice guy, younger, skinny nerd type, big dick. Easy to see wife enjoys this and I do too.