We finally admited were both bi-curious!!!!!!!

JakeandCourt2724

Couple
Verified
From
AZ, US
Apr 14, 2021
Phoenix, AZ, USA
So it was one of the hardest things weve done! But the other night we told each other we both are down to try a couple. And i she knew i wanted to go down on a guy and shes wants to with another woman!!! Were both so excited! Neityer of us are gay but were just extreamly freaky. Iv wanted to go down on a guy while hes fucking her for a while and she said she always kinda knew it and now she wants another woman too! Needless to say we can wait!

My wife wants to go out with a ladyboy sometime, she is just curious what it will be like, but we have never had the chance and dont know of anyone.
One of our our friends, male, she likes to have sex with and who lets me take pictures, has asked me a few times if I would like to join in and a couple of times I have guided his cock into my wife's puss when he insisted, I cannot say if I enjoyed the experience, I was sort of shaking a bit doing it, but I dont let him touch me....

My wife wants to go out with a ladyboy sometime, she is just curious what it will be like, but we have never had the chance and dont know of anyone.
One of our our friends, male, she likes to have sex with and who lets me take pictures, has asked me a few times if I would like to join in and a couple of times I have guided his cock into my wife's puss when he insisted, I cannot say if I enjoyed the experience, I was sort of shaking a bit doing it, but I dont let him touch me....
A few years ago we played with a very convincing CD a few times, who lived full time as a female . Not trans in that she hadnt had any surgery, and wasn't on hormone therapy but certainly looked the part- natural long hair, beautifully made up, smooth all over, naturally slim and sexily dressed and with a nice cock. It was great fun and we only stopped because she moved away.

My wife discovered my bisexuality during our sexual slump. As far as I know she accepts that I play with other me. Under the new setup I can fool around with other men and some couples (if she approves). I don't know what she'll make of it if anything. The most I've seen her do was suck a girl's tits. She seemed to like having her pussy eaten by a girl but no more so then me munching on her.