We finally did it

BostonCouple

Couple
Feb 11, 2021
We finally did it. It was totally random and not planned. We were out of town staying at a hotel and were downstairs at the bar having a few drinks. We started talking to this guy who was sitting next to us and it just kinda happened. He was a big guy. Probably around 6'3 maybe 230 pounds. He was a black guy and he was very handsome. After talking for a while he said he had to go to his room real quick to grab a condom and that he would meet us at our room in a few minutes. Like I said this was our first time so we were both pretty nervous. We didn't know how it would get started when he got to our room. I'm pretty shy usually in general and I was afraid that it would be akward so I just decided that it would be best to just get right to it as soon as he got here and I decided that when he knocked on the door I would just answer the door naked so we could just get right to it and avoid the awkwardness.

So when he finally knocked on the door maybe like 15 minutes or so later I answered it totally naked. He walked in and immediately just grabbed my boob and started kissing me. He pulled his pants down and I had his dick in my mouth within a minute of him coming in the room. It was the first time I had ever seen a black dick in real life, I knew that they say that black guys have big dicks but when I saw it I was almost a little bit shocked. My boyfriend who I share this account with actually has a pretty good sized one but nothing like this guy.
So I sucked it for maybe 5 minutes or so and then he picked me up and threw me onto the bed and he was putting his condom on and I just bent over and waited. He finally put it in and it was crazy I had never had one that big before but I was loving it. Unfortunately he ended up finishing pretty quickly so I didn't even get to cum. It was still really hot though when he pulled out and took the condom off and came all over my ass. I wanted him to stick around for a few minutes so we could go again but he just wanted to leave. I'm not gonna lie it felt kinda hot knowing that I just got used by this guy for my pussy. After he left my boyfriend fucked me and we showered and that was the end of it. We both really enjoyed it and I would love to fuck that guy again some day but we were out of town and didn't even exchange numbers so I guess it was just a one time deal.
Sorry if nobody cares but hopefully some of you enjoy the story

Wow, that must have been incredibly exciting for the both of you!
We finally did it. It was totally random and not planned. We were out of town staying at a hotel and were downstairs at the bar having a few drinks. We started talking to this guy who was sitting next to us and it just kinda happened. He was a big guy. Probably around 6'3 maybe 230 pounds. He was a black guy and he was very handsome. After talking for a while he said he had to go to his room real quick to grab a condom and that he would meet us at our room in a few minutes. Like I said this was our first time so we were both pretty nervous. We didn't know how it would get started when he got to our room. I'm pretty shy usually in general and I was afraid that it would be akward so I just decided that it would be best to just get right to it as soon as he got here and I decided that when he knocked on the door I would just answer the door naked so we could just get right to it and avoid the awkwardness.

So when he finally knocked on the door maybe like 15 minutes or so later I answered it totally naked. He walked in and immediately just grabbed my boob and started kissing me. He pulled his pants down and I had his dick in my mouth within a minute of him coming in the room. It was the first time I had ever seen a black dick in real life, I knew that they say that black guys have big dicks but when I saw it I was almost a little bit shocked. My boyfriend who I share this account with actually has a pretty good sized one but nothing like this guy.
So I sucked it for maybe 5 minutes or so and then he picked me up and threw me onto the bed and he was putting his condom on and I just bent over and waited. He finally put it in and it was crazy I had never had one that big before but I was loving it. Unfortunately he ended up finishing pretty quickly so I didn't even get to cum. It was still really hot though when he pulled out and took the condom off and came all over my ass. I wanted him to stick around for a few minutes so we could go again but he just wanted to leave. I'm not gonna lie it felt kinda hot knowing that I just got used by this guy for my pussy. After he left my boyfriend fucked me and we showered and that was the end of it. We both really enjoyed it and I would love to fuck that guy again some day but we were out of town and didn't even exchange numbers so I guess it was just a one time deal.
Amazing story😉

Reactions: Dlh247

Wow sounds great,I have a fantasy of my wife meeting a guy in a hotel bar and me watching so love the story,shame he didn't stick around for more fun

Spontaneous and unplanned is the best. Especially for a first time. Things never go according to a script, and if you orchestrate it, it's very hard not to have a script.

With both my ex-wives it was unplanned. We'd talked about it plenty during sex play, but when it finally happened, it just evolved when an opportunity presented itself and the chemistry was right. Hot. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations finally good news

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Congrats! Random, unplanned fucks are the best! Suz loves fucking total strangers, and the anonymity of it is a tremendous turn on for her/us. Keep enjoying it, because it is a fun game and secret to share with only each other. (y) ;)
Oh I have to agree with you for sure unplanned is the best. Especially if you are on vacation out of town. No one knows you, never gonna probably see you again so don’t hold back, go for it Who gives a damn!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

wow so hot, I bet you both loved it

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Congratulations!

Reactions: ep46wksp

Wow I wanna also try with her

Reactions: ep46wksp
That's exactly how I'm hoping it works for my wife. Just keep going out and chatting it up with a stranger and sooner or later we find a guy that hits it off with the wife. That's when I suggest going to the hotel room for a nightcap and see how wife responds. If she says yes then I know she'll be jumping in the sack with the guy and we will have finally broken thru

Small world - our first time was during an overnight in a Boston hotel, and happened in much the same way - we met the guy at a bar down the street from the hotel and brought him back to our room. They started masking out in the elevator, and she had his cock in her mouth seconds after we got in the room.