We got dumped!

May 25, 2016
My hubby and I got dumped! Not cool at all. Our stud went and got himself a stupid girlfriend so he can't see us anymore. It feels really weird. At least I have my husband. We can talk each other through it as we devour buckets of ice cream and curse sappy rom-coms together. Fuuuuuccckkk!!!

My hubby and I got dumped! Not cool at all. Our stud went and got himself a stupid girlfriend so he can't see us anymore. It feels really weird. At least I have my husband. We can talk each other through it as we devour buckets of ice cream and curse sappy rom-coms together. Fuuuuuccckkk!!!
Oh what a blow, after finding some one and getting a boost to your confidence ! Now you'll have to find another black guy with a massive cock to service your hot sexy body - I bet there's loads of guys would luv to be the lucky ones to have you ! Good luck sexy !

Reactions: Rem503
Keep her pussy tight we want ?all alpha male horny bull don't leave tight pussy ever!!

hazard of the lifestyle. I actually admire the guy for not fucking on his gf and doing right thing.