We Have a Half Hour Before My Husband Gets Home Part 2 (With Pics)

Hwcouple702

Verified
Gold
NOTE: PICS ARE ALL OF MRS HOTWIFE AT VARIOUS AGES. THEY ARE HERE TO PROVIDE A VISUAL FANTASY ILLUSTRATION OF FUCKING AN OLDER WOMAN WHEN YOU ARE 19. IF YOU ENJOYED THEM, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION BY JACKING OFF OR HAVING SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE TO THEM AND POSTING A TRIBUTE OF ANY OF HER PICS! SHE'S SUCH A SPORT! SHE'S MADE THE FANTASY OF FUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE A TOTAL REALITY FOR COUNTLESS GUYS. ENJOY THE STORY.

OK, Part 2, but you've got to keep in mind, sometimes it ends this way instead of how you want it to end in your fantasies.

As we stood up in the kitchen, front door not even locked, she took me by the hand and very "matter of fact" told me, (in one of the sexiest moments I've ever had to this day) "We have a half hour until my husband gets home." As she led me through the family room and down a short hallway to her bedroom I realized that I was going to get laid! I had a problem though...the entire situation now had me at the point of near orgasm. I didn't want to cum, but being an oversexed, horny teenage guy made this a distinct possibility. It was right there and I did everything I could to hold off. Watching her sexy, perfect, big tits bounce beneath that loose shirt and her ass cheeks peeking out beneath those shorts was both heavenly and problematic. I knew in a few brief moments that I would have her naked in her marital bed and all of that would be mine. I would taste those beautiful nipples that were poking through her top and bury my face between her perfect legs, where that thigh gap had my gaze transfixed. Her pussy was soaked and I knew it.

1644527303709.png

You're a 19 year old college student and you've seduced Mrs Hotwife. Now you're on your way upstairs and you know you're going to fuck her....

Here I was with a married woman who had decided she wanted some teenage college guy's hard cock inside of her. She wanted it so bad that she risked getting caught in bed with me by her husband. Or, maybe she just thought I worked so hard for it that she would do me a favor and let me inside of her married pussy for a few moments of heaven. In any case, I tried to hold off cumming in my pants. The walk seemed forever, but we arrived at the foot of the bed, she turned around and I immediately slid her top up and as I did so, she raised her arms so I could remove it completely. There they were, those perfect tits that I had craved for all of this time. I simply sucked one and then the other while feeling them with my hands, but only for a brief moment. She pushed my hands down to her shorts and I followed her lead, grasping them and then tugging them slowly down, past her hips, past her knees, and in a graceful moment she just slipped them off, stepping out of them.

1644527329878.png

Her wet panties were covering her soaked pussy, and she wanted you to take them off of her....PLEASE!!

I got to my knees, kissed her soaked pussy through her panties and savored her aroma. God I've always loved the aroma of a perfect pussy, and this one was as prime as it gets. She hadn't showered since she got home from work and I've always loved a bit of natural aroma on a pussy over that of a freshly cleaned pussy. Her legs opened, and as she stood in front of me, she slowly adjusted her legs so that she was now standing "legs akimbo" and I buried my face in her pussy.

1644527353027.png

Totally nude now, as you look up at her goddess like body, your face about to be buried in her pussy, you take in the moment and try not to cum...

At this point she pulled me up, telling me that she hadn't showered and that we didn't have time for that anyway. That we needed to hurry. As I stood in front of her perfect, naked body and grasped for her breasts again I felt her loosen my belt and tug my zipper down. She rubbed my rock-hard cock as she did so and that was all I could stand. I couldn't let this happen, and I quickly dropped my pants and underwear down to my ankles (I hadn't even bothered to remove my shoes) and we fell onto the bed, me on top of her.

1644527374288.png
You stand up and take a last look at that body as she falls down on the bed, she wants you to put your cock inside that pussy...but you can't hold back....

I hurried, but to no avail. ALAS! As I lay between her spread legs, my cock at the opening of that sweet married pussy, I began to unload! I quickly buried my cock into her as far as I could so at least I could feel it for those few seconds as I spilled the remainder of my cum inside of her pussy. It felt so great to cum, but I was both embarrassed and now immediately became keenly aware that I was in bed with another man's wife and that he would be home in a few minutes. If I was lucky, he wouldn't be early.

Last edited:
View attachment 724862
Fortunately you put your cock inside of that sweet, married pussy while you still have some cum left to unload inside of her....you look at her pussy and see your handiwork. Your face is right there, right where her husband's mouth will be in a few minutes!

She smiled at me and I apologized a bit, I think. I might have just pulled my pants up quickly without saying anything. As she lay there spread eagle on the bed, my freshly implanted cum running out of her pussy and onto the sheets, she just smiled and said "Thank you for spending the afternoon with me, you'd better go before my husband gets home." And "go" I did. I retreated to my work truck, started it up, backed down the driveway onto the rural, gravel road and went on my way. Now that I was safe, I took the time to reflect on....well...getting some pussy!! Nothing else. I didn't think on my boyish premature ejaculation, on her being unsatisfied, on that load of cum dripping onto her bed comforter that she would need to somehow clean up before he got home, or her husband, who would be coming home from a hard day's work to an unfaithful wife who some college kid, ME, had just fucked and left laying there.

View attachment 724865

You left her laying there covered and filled with cum...all you could think of when you left was how great it felt to get some of that married pussy..and now all you have of that day is a foggy memory or her spread out on the bed with that swollen pink pussy and to wonder if her husband ever found out!

View attachment 724866

You'd better get dressed and leave before my husband gets home! Enjoy your last look....

I wonder if she finally just got beneath the covers and went to sleep, since she'd been up all night and now, much of the day. Did her husband come home and she craved being fucked properly so bad, that she took him into the bed. Did she clean herself just enough to get rid of the major cum I'd left inside of her and then let him eat her sloppy, wet pussy? Did she simply tell him her pussy was soaked because she was so horny from a dream or for some other reason? Mrs Hotwife did this to me often during her cheating years. I can't count the number of times some other guy had just fucked her and my face was buried in her pussy a few minutes later...all without me knowing about it. (Well, most of the time I didn't know about it, but it was kind of clear many other times too). In any case, I wondered for years how it would be to have a wife that had fucked another man besides me. None of today's resources, fantasies or deviant behaviors were familiar to me at all. It was just getting laid.

I don't think that was the moment, but I eventually started thinking about that whole situation and how excited it made me. What if I married a woman who was as hot as this guy's wife and then she fucked other guys? The situation gave me a hard on instantly when I considered it and I jacked off to that incident frequently. This was long before cell phones so there was really no way to ever get in contact with her again, and I OFTEN wished I knew how to get in touch with her at the time so I could fuck her again and have a chance to pleasure her properly. I knew her address, but what was I going to do, drive all that way into the country and just show up at her house like some sort of stalker? No, that ship had sailed. I always hoped that maybe she got some sort of pleasure out of the experience or that maybe her and her husband were "swingers" and they fucked hundreds of times as she told him about her experience.

Anyway, so goes the tale. After all, I was just a country boy, attending a small Midwestern college, and I got some great married pussy and a story to tell out of it. It still turns me on to this day. Hope you enjoyed my telling of it.

Epilogue: That day the Fates were watching and sprinkled a bit of "devil dust" on me and eventually my beautiful young bride. I would know what it feels like to marry a cheating wife and to be sure, she fucked my groomsman friend on our wedding night. She was a horny little teenager and was blessed with a husband who would allow her to fuck guys, literally, from her wedding day on. She was blessed by the "devil dust" with the ability to cheat without getting caught or to tell outrageous lies about it that her husband believed every time if she did get caught. And so it goes, all kinds of guys over the years have been equally blessed with my cheating wife. But, they don't often prematurely cum...they give her countless orgasms and fill her pussy with their cum...all because I fucked a married woman as a horny teenager! In all honesty, I became fascinate with married women and fucked many of them over the years, most cheating while they were on travel to my location during my early career.

View attachment 724868

View attachment 724883

And since I've been married to her, she's let guys enjoy her pussy with their huge cocks, fill her up and send her home to me to face reality....and clean her up!

The End
Thanks for posting part two - it didn't disappoint, both for the pics of MrsHW and for your honest telling of your experience with a mature wife. In the real world, these things happen, especially with much younger guys, it's just a shame you were constrained by time due to the husband being in his way home or I'm sure as a young guy, you'd have been more than able to make ammends 😉
It reminds me of an occasion a few years ago when I was playing with a young black guy who was also 19. He didn't even make it to my pussy - he came as soon as I took him in my mouth. Luckily though, in that case, time wasn't an issue nor was any worry about hubby turning up - he was already there. And the young guy did give me a good fucking as soon as he was hard again.
But it's great to hear an honest recounting from the other side, of a horny young guy and his first experience with a hot mature wife. It would have been all to easy to have told us you ended up banging the hell out of her but the truth in this case was much more charming, hearing how excited you were and how much you wanted her, to the point that you just couldn't control your throbbing cock. I'm sure she took it as a compliment that you wanted her so badly that you just couldn't help cumming. It's just a shame you weren't able to see her again xx

View attachment 724862
Fortunately you put your cock inside of that sweet, married pussy while you still have some cum left to unload inside of her....you look at her pussy and see your handiwork. Your face is right there, right where her husband's mouth will be in a few minutes!

She smiled at me and I apologized a bit, I think. I might have just pulled my pants up quickly without saying anything. As she lay there spread eagle on the bed, my freshly implanted cum running out of her pussy and onto the sheets, she just smiled and said "Thank you for spending the afternoon with me, you'd better go before my husband gets home." And "go" I did. I retreated to my work truck, started it up, backed down the driveway onto the rural, gravel road and went on my way. Now that I was safe, I took the time to reflect on....well...getting some pussy!! Nothing else. I didn't think on my boyish premature ejaculation, on her being unsatisfied, on that load of cum dripping onto her bed comforter that she would need to somehow clean up before he got home, or her husband, who would be coming home from a hard day's work to an unfaithful wife who some college kid, ME, had just fucked and left laying there.

View attachment 724865

You left her laying there covered and filled with cum...all you could think of when you left was how great it felt to get some of that married pussy..and now all you have of that day is a foggy memory or her spread out on the bed with that swollen pink pussy and to wonder if her husband ever found out!

View attachment 724866

You'd better get dressed and leave before my husband gets home! Enjoy your last look....

I wonder if she finally just got beneath the covers and went to sleep, since she'd been up all night and now, much of the day. Did her husband come home and she craved being fucked properly so bad, that she took him into the bed. Did she clean herself just enough to get rid of the major cum I'd left inside of her and then let him eat her sloppy, wet pussy? Did she simply tell him her pussy was soaked because she was so horny from a dream or for some other reason? Mrs Hotwife did this to me often during her cheating years. I can't count the number of times some other guy had just fucked her and my face was buried in her pussy a few minutes later...all without me knowing about it. (Well, most of the time I didn't know about it, but it was kind of clear many other times too). In any case, I wondered for years how it would be to have a wife that had fucked another man besides me. None of today's resources, fantasies or deviant behaviors were familiar to me at all. It was just getting laid.

I don't think that was the moment, but I eventually started thinking about that whole situation and how excited it made me. What if I married a woman who was as hot as this guy's wife and then she fucked other guys? The situation gave me a hard on instantly when I considered it and I jacked off to that incident frequently. This was long before cell phones so there was really no way to ever get in contact with her again, and I OFTEN wished I knew how to get in touch with her at the time so I could fuck her again and have a chance to pleasure her properly. I knew her address, but what was I going to do, drive all that way into the country and just show up at her house like some sort of stalker? No, that ship had sailed. I always hoped that maybe she got some sort of pleasure out of the experience or that maybe her and her husband were "swingers" and they fucked hundreds of times as she told him about her experience.

Anyway, so goes the tale. After all, I was just a country boy, attending a small Midwestern college, and I got some great married pussy and a story to tell out of it. It still turns me on to this day. Hope you enjoyed my telling of it.

Epilogue: That day the Fates were watching and sprinkled a bit of "devil dust" on me and eventually my beautiful young bride. I would know what it feels like to marry a cheating wife and to be sure, she fucked my groomsman friend on our wedding night. She was a horny little teenager and was blessed with a husband who would allow her to fuck guys, literally, from her wedding day on. She was blessed by the "devil dust" with the ability to cheat without getting caught or to tell outrageous lies about it that her husband believed every time if she did get caught. And so it goes, all kinds of guys over the years have been equally blessed with my cheating wife. But, they don't often prematurely cum...they give her countless orgasms and fill her pussy with their cum...all because I fucked a married woman as a horny teenager! In all honesty, I became fascinate with married women and fucked many of them over the years, most cheating while they were on travel to my location during my early career.

View attachment 724868

View attachment 724883

And since I've been married to her, she's let guys enjoy her pussy with their huge cocks, fill her up and send her home to me to face reality....and clean her up!

The End
wow great post, loving the pics, She looks great in all of them

Thanks for posting part two - it didn't disappoint, both for the pics of MrsHW and for your honest telling of your experience with a mature wife. In the real world, these things happen, especially with much younger guys, it's just a shame you were constrained by time due to the husband being in his way home or I'm sure as a young guy, you'd have been more than able to make ammends 😉
It reminds me of an occasion a few years ago when I was playing with a young black guy who was also 19. He didn't even make it to my pussy - he came as soon as I took him in my mouth. Luckily though, in that case, time wasn't an issue nor was any worry about hubby turning up - he was already there. And the young guy did give me a good fucking as soon as he was hard again.
But it's great to hear an honest recounting from the other side, of a horny young guy and his first experience with a hot mature wife. It would have been all to easy to have told us you ended up banging the hell out of her but the truth in this case was much more charming, hearing how excited you were and how much you wanted her, to the point that you just couldn't control your throbbing cock. I'm sure she took it as a compliment that you wanted her so badly that you just couldn't help cumming. It's just a shame you weren't able to see her again xx
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the story.

Just wonderful, honest, urgent, fucking, nothing like it in the world when a hungry pussy is devouring your cock and draining it of every drop of semen you’ve got. That penultimate pic of your pussy glistening and dribbling with cum, having guzzled all your husband’s semen, is what I’m talking about.

View attachment 724862

View attachment 724865

View attachment 724866

Epilogue: That day the Fates were watching and sprinkled a bit of "devil dust" on me and eventually my beautiful young bride. I would eventually know what it feels like to marry a cheating wife and to be sure, to drive home the point, she fucked my good friend groomsman on our wedding night. She was a horny little teenager and as an adult, became blessed with a husband who would allow her to fuck guys, literally, from her wedding day on. She was blessed by the "devil dust" with the ability to cheat without getting caught or to tell outrageous lies about it that her husband believed every time if she did get caught. And so it goes, all kinds of guys over the years have been equally blessed with my cheating wife. But, they don't often prematurely cum...they give her countless orgasms and fill her pussy with their cum...all because I fucked a married woman as a horny teenager! In all honesty, I became fascinated with married women and fucked many of them over the years, most, cheating while they were on travel to my location during my early career.

View attachment 724868

View attachment 724883

And since I've been married to her, she's let guys enjoy her pussy with their hard cocks, fill her up and send her home to me to face reality....and clean her up!

The End
Thanks for a beautiful erotic story and pics

Reactions: Hwcouple702
NOTE: PICS ARE ALL OF MRS HOTWIFE AT VARIOUS AGES. THEY ARE HERE TO PROVIDE A VISUAL FANTASY ILLUSTRATION OF FUCKING AN OLDER WOMAN WHEN YOU ARE 19. IF YOU ENJOYED THEM, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION BY JACKING OFF OR HAVING SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE TO THEM AND POSTING A TRIBUTE OF ANY OF HER PICS! SHE'S SUCH A SPORT! SHE'S MADE THE FANTASY OF FUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE A TOTAL REALITY FOR COUNTLESS GUYS. ENJOY THE STORY.

OK, Part 2, but you've got to keep in mind, sometimes it ends this way instead of how you want it to end in your fantasies.

As we stood up in the kitchen, front door not even locked, she took me by the hand and very "matter of fact" told me, (in one of the sexiest moments I've ever had to this day) "We have a half hour until my husband gets home." As she led me through the family room and down a short hallway to her bedroom I realized that I was going to get laid! I had a problem though...the entire situation now had me at the point of near orgasm. I didn't want to cum, but being an oversexed, horny teenage guy made this a distinct possibility. It was right there and I did everything I could to hold off. Watching her sexy, perfect, big tits bounce beneath that loose shirt and her ass cheeks peeking out beneath those shorts was both heavenly and problematic. I knew in a few brief moments that I would have her naked in her marital bed and all of that would be mine. I would taste those beautiful nipples that were poking through her top and bury my face between her perfect legs, where that thigh gap had my gaze transfixed. Her pussy was soaked and I knew it.

View attachment 724854

You're a 19 year old college student and you've seduced Mrs Hotwife. Now you're on your way upstairs and you know you're going to fuck her....

Here I was with a married woman who had decided she wanted some teenage college guy's hard cock inside of her. She wanted it so bad that she risked getting caught in bed with me by her husband. Or, maybe she just thought I worked so hard for it that she would do me a favor and let me inside of her married pussy for a few moments of heaven. In any case, I tried to hold off cumming in my pants. The walk seemed forever, but we arrived at the foot of the bed, she turned around and I immediately slid her top up and as I did so, she raised her arms so I could remove it completely. There they were, those perfect tits that I had craved for all of this time. I simply sucked one and then the other while feeling them with my hands, but only for a brief moment. She pushed my hands down to her shorts and I followed her lead, grasping them and then tugging them slowly down, past her hips, past her knees, and in a graceful moment she just slipped them off, stepping out of them.

View attachment 724856

Her wet panties were covering her soaked pussy, and she wanted you to take them off of her....PLEASE!!

I got to my knees, kissed her soaked pussy through her panties and savored her aroma. God I've always loved the aroma of a perfect pussy, and this one was as prime as it gets. She hadn't showered since she got home from work and I've always loved a bit of natural aroma on a pussy over that of a freshly cleaned pussy. Her legs opened, and as she stood in front of me, she slowly adjusted her legs so that she was now standing "legs akimbo" and I buried my face in her pussy.

View attachment 724857

Totally nude now, as you look up at her goddess like body, your face about to be buried in her pussy, you take in the moment and try not to cum...

At this point she pulled me up, telling me that she hadn't showered and that we didn't have time for that anyway. That we needed to hurry. As I stood in front of her perfect, naked body and grasped for her breasts again I felt her loosen my belt and tug my zipper down. She rubbed my rock-hard cock as she did so and that was all I could stand. I couldn't let this happen, and I quickly dropped my pants and underwear down to my ankles (I hadn't even bothered to remove my shoes) and we fell onto the bed, me on top of her.

View attachment 724858
You stand up and take a last look at that body as she falls down on the bed, she wants you to put your cock inside that pussy...but you can't hold back....

I hurried, but to no avail. ALAS! As I lay between her spread legs, my cock at the opening of that sweet married pussy, I began to unload! I quickly buried my cock into her as far as I could so at least I could feel it for those few seconds as I spilled the remainder of my cum inside of her pussy. It felt so great to cum, but I was both embarrassed and now immediately became keenly aware that I was in bed with another man's wife and that he would be home in a few minutes. If I was lucky, he wouldn't be early.

View attachment 725043

This is the moment you've been waiting for, but your young, rock-hard cock wouldn't wait, you began unloading your balls all over her sexy tummy before even entering her!
Great trail of cum…..

Reactions: BandM61
View attachment 724862

View attachment 724865

View attachment 724866

Epilogue: That day the Fates were watching and sprinkled a bit of "devil dust" on me and eventually my beautiful young bride. I would eventually know what it feels like to marry a cheating wife and to be sure, to drive home the point, she fucked my good friend groomsman on our wedding night. She was a horny little teenager and as an adult, became blessed with a husband who would allow her to fuck guys, literally, from her wedding day on. She was blessed by the "devil dust" with the ability to cheat without getting caught or to tell outrageous lies about it that her husband believed every time if she did get caught. And so it goes, all kinds of guys over the years have been equally blessed with my cheating wife. But, they don't often prematurely cum...they give her countless orgasms and fill her pussy with their cum...all because I fucked a married woman as a horny teenager! In all honesty, I became fascinated with married women and fucked many of them over the years, most, cheating while they were on travel to my location during my early career.

View attachment 724868

View attachment 724883

And since I've been married to her, she's let guys enjoy her pussy with their hard cocks, fill her up and send her home to me to face reality....and clean her up!

The End
I’d definitely love to lick suck and Fuck every while on your smoking hot .. Hotwife , she’s born for cock and much more scale of 1-10 100000

Nice to hear a real story. Your wife replied to a comment I made, a while back, about her magazine cover and I was able to view your profile. Really want to read your/her posts regarding her early cheating, but your profile is locked again. You guys are a beacon for the lifestyle community.
Thanks again for enhancing your stories with pictures. Reddit.com/u/ajoy4ever always used to post an after play date report with pictures. They have been quiet for a while, so I look to you to fill my voyeur needs. At over 70, that's all the action I'm going to get!

• Love
Nice to hear a real story. Your wife replied to a comment I made, a while back, about her magazine cover and I was able to view your profile. Really want to read your/her posts regarding her early cheating, but your profile is locked again. You guys are a beacon for the lifestyle community.
Thanks again for enhancing your stories with pictures. Reddit.com/u/ajoy4ever always used to post an after play date report with pictures. They have been quiet for a while, so I look to you to fill my voyeur needs. At over 70, that's all the action I'm going to get!
Still can't view your profile :(

View attachment 724862

View attachment 724865

View attachment 724866

View attachment 724868

View attachment 724883

The End
Very hot

View attachment 724862

View attachment 724865

View attachment 724866

View attachment 724868

View attachment 724883

The End