We just started

pantyeater

Couple
Reaction score
My wife finally took the plunge and is more than eager to start this life style. What ultimately pushed her over the edge is that I had been sharing erotic stories I had written her. Those stories were of my wife in various sexy poly scenarios which she absolutely loved. If your woman likes to read, this is the way to attract her interest, much more than videos or photographs. My wife is a reader and after reading many sexy stories staring her, she finally wanted to try it. An not only wanting to try it, she is very enthusiastic about it.

She started by sexing a man she knew, but I had to put a stop to that one. It ended up being a bit of a mess and took a big emotional toll on both of us. I did not trust him nor did I feel like I was respected by him and had to ask her to shut it down. We both agreed that we both kind of fucked up the first one and while at first she vowed to never do it again. My sexy stories I created for her seemed to have gotten to her head and she was already planning her next pull two weeks later.

This time we took a different approach and chose someone we both trusted and liked. I explained to her that was absolutely important that I trust them and that they respect me. This next one was not a man, but actually a butch lesbian. My wife had already spent some time with them, made out and played with each others tits a few days before. I reclaimed my wife shortly after, if you know what I mean. Tonight we decided that if we wanted to continue this, I would have to feel comfortable hanging out with them, plus I am looking forward watching my wife do some girl on girl action. So tonight the three of us had a little in-home date and invited them over to our house. This butch lesbian is much smaller and younger than my wife which makes a really nice contrast.

Not much happened, we spent most of the time talking about how hot my wife is. There was some heavy caressing and light kissing from all sides and my wife sure got a lot of attention with all four of our hands wandering around her body. Unfortunately that is as far as it went, for now. As I write this my wife is driving her back home to her apartment. I am pretty sure they might do some girl-girl fun when they get there. They seemed kind of hesitant to try anything more with me there, but I'm sure they will be all over each other once they get to their place. So I'm currently waiting until she returns so she can tell me all the hot girly stuff she did when she dropped them off. Stay tuned.

Update:
My wife didn't get home until well after 1:30 in the morning. She told me how they parked just outside of their apartment. They made out for a while as they rubbed against each other and played with each other's breasts. My wife said that she put her hands down their pants and started fingering them. She even had me smell her fingers to prove it. It was so hot. That family SUV has seen a whole lot of action. It's been my wife's new favorite thing to do it mess around in cars.

Staying true to the trend:

We just started out and already my wife is on the prowl for more. The three of us (my wife, her new lover, and myself) had very long and on-going conversations about how we plan to move forward. They know that they are our first, but not our last. So far this seems like the best of both worlds. I never anticipated the jealousy and some of the emotion involved, but we are all still learning. It seems as though the pay off is worth it as my wife has at multiple times shown how much she appreciates me granting her the freedom. Pretty much I've never had so much sex in my life. Even when my wife thinks about her lover, she gets excited and jumps me to show her appreciation. Yes there is jealousy, but so far it has been worth it.

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear how she continues to take it further, one step at a time, until, boom, she suddenly finds out just how far things have come, and she discovers that the moment has finally come.

She it out with her girlfriend again. As I write this my wife and her are at her apartment. I can't wait until she comes home so I can hear all about it and reclaim her. Since I can't watch because it wouldn't be comfortable for the girlfriend, (as my screen name suggest) my wife often lets me play with the panties she wore during her times out with her. They come back so very wet. Yum.

She it out with her girlfriend again. As I write this my wife and her are at her apartment. I can't wait until she comes home so I can hear all about it and reclaim her. Since I can't watch because it wouldn't be comfortable for the girlfriend, (as my screen name suggest) my wife often lets me play with the panties she wore during her times out with her. They come back so very wet. Yum.
Nice... love to see her

Unfortunately she will not let me post any pictures. She has to approve them before they go up. The one I just posted from the first night took a bit of convincing to let me post it. But she is slowly coming around and I'll try to put more, once she gives me the okay.

Anyway...2nd night out:

She came back to me super horny and jumped me as soon as she walked into the door. Being with another woman really seems to make her really hot for my cock. The first thing she did was kiss me and I could taste the other woman's pussy in her mouth. She made sure of that, she was really excited to have me taste it through her lips. Kissing her was so much more exciting and intense as we shared the other woman's taste. It was the first time she has ever gone down on a woman and she had told me that she was nervous at first and didn't know if she would like the taste. But she did and she liked it.

We moved on to the bedroom where she asked me to finish what the other woman had stated. I went down on her because apparently the other woman didn't this time. My wife did all the work. Her lesbian girlfriend is actually ten years younger than us and way less experienced so she is learning from my wife. As I was eating out my wife, she was so wet, she was telling me how she used the techniques I do on her. Telling me that she learned from the best, which made me feel good. I can usually get my wife off and squirting within ten minutes just using my mouth. (yes she is a major squirter) After I got her off with my mouth, finishing what the other woman started my wife begged to be fucked. Like the last time it was very intensive and she came within minutes.

So far, while this is only the second time at the beginning of our journey, I've had so much more sex and attention that I had thought. Which is amazing, I was so afraid that my wife would get all wound up on the novelty of being with a woman that she would forget about me. Instead and so far, it's been more of her running back to brag to me about what she did and begging me to get her off again. So far so good.

There is a lot more details in conversations we've had that is more to what this specific trend is about. I'll share more details on how we got here in another poste. Especially since earlier she vowed never to do something like this and stay monogamous forever, but now she is a totally different animal.

Tonight my wife goes on her third date with her girlfriend. Only this time instead of going off to bed apartment to have sex they are going to do it here while I'm home. So the plan is that they go to our bedroom to play while I get to listen outside. So exciting can't wait. Stay tuned for details.. also here is another pic of my wife that she allowed me to share. She really likes hearing what people think of her body.

Attachments

• org.picseditor.blurbackground_2021129182732396.png
    org.picseditor.blurbackground_2021129182732396.png
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 119
Here we go, right now as I write this my wife is upstairs with her girlfriend. I wish I could see, but sadly no. I just have to sit down here and listen. I can't wait until she comes down and tells me all the details.

What is kind of fun about this is that her girlfriend is ten years younger and pretty much a virgin. My wife is enjoying teaching her how to please a woman. My wife was the first person to go down on her and the first person she ever went down on. So my bisexual wife is teaching this young lesbian how to be a better lover with women.

Last edited:
Here we go, right now as I write this my wife is upstairs with her girlfriend. I wish I could see, but sadly no. I just have to sit down here and listen. I can't wait until she comes down and tells me all the details.

What is kind of fun about this is that her girlfriend is ten years younger and pretty much a virgin. My wife is enjoying teaching her how to please a woman. My wife was the first person to go down on her and the first person she ever went down on. So my bisexual wife is teaching this young lesbian how to be a better lover with women.
Hey! Love your posts - really hot! My wife also likes to read, so I've written similar things to get her interested! Can't wait to hear what happened next....!

Well it's about almost 2 am here and we are all finished for the night. My wife spent a little over two hours with her girlfriend in our bedroom. When my wife came down she couldn't wait to get my cock. Literally that was the first thing she did was come down kiss me I could taste her in my wife's mouth while she grabbed my cock through my pants. She had to drive her home but when my wife came back she barely made it in the door before she was all over me. She said it wasn't the same and she wanted cock. We had sex but didn't last long I was so worked up. But we laid in be together naked for a while. When we started talking about it my wife got all worked up again and started giving a be blowjob but it was so late and she was so tired that she literally fell asleep with my cock in her mouth.

I took a picture of my wife asleep with my cock in her mouth. But she doesn't know I took it nor do I think she would be happy if I shared it. But at least I have a record of it.

My wife said for tonight just her and I are going to play properly. We are also into some Dom Sub play too. I'm her Dom, and she is my sub. So we will be doing that.

More on this later but... My wife is wanting to incorporate that with her girlfriend too. They did a little, but not much. Eventually she might be my wife's sub. But right now I'm giving her tips on how to be a Dom with her new girlfriend

I think it would be considerate tp have her bring in a "stunt cock" to her sessions with her young girlfriend. Once her sub get's the hang of serving her, she can learn all about being a true slut for cock.

Last edited:
Reactions: pantyeater
I think it would be considerate tp have her bring in a "stunt cock" to her sessions with her young girlfriend. Once her sub get's the hang of serving her, she can learn all about being a true slut for cock.
I wish that would be the case, but this young woman is very very very lesbian. In fact my wife fingering her was the very first time she has ever been penetrated.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
One of the kind of fun things about this situation that I am learning, is how much fun it is to teach this young woman. It is also fun for my wife, getting back to those early dating years when everything was brand new. Since she is so new my wife and her are really just doing the basics and comes to me for the more advanced stuff.

For example in their third date, as mentioned above, my wife just tied her writs and played with her. The next night it was just my wife and I she spent the evening wearing nipple clamps and all four limbs bound to the legs of a table while I spanked and fucked her. It was glorious. So yeah, simple early stuff with the girlfriend more advanced kinky shit with me.

So far so good, this is getting fun.

My wife finally let me watch a make out session! He pressed her against the door and the two of them made out, oh it was totally hot to watch. Shortly after that my wife jumped on me and we made out. I could taste the other woman's chap stick. This whole thing is actually moving really quickly. My wife's girlfriend was over last night and we mostly hung out and teased my wife. They made out a few time (see above).

The girlfriend is getting more and more open about her an I play with my wife, I hope I can join in with them soon. But she is still not quite there yet. I did teach her how to properly spank my wife. I demonstrated (my wife was mortified, but secretly loved I) for her a few times told her exactly where to aim for. She did a a few times but still needs some practice her aim is not as precise as mine. At one point I held my wife, lifted up her skirt and had her girlfriend give it a good smack. innocent fun. I hope to be able to do more. My goal is to get her comfortable enough to be okay with me joining them.

Later on this week Christmas Eve, we plan no inviting her over, although at this point invites are not really needed as she's was with us all weekend and several nights last week. However Christmas Eve is when I gave her the okay to spend some alone time with my wife in the bedroom. Last time they were both up there for a few hours and my wife came down so horny she jumped me as soon as she could. This coming Christmas eve my wife bought her a dildo for Christmas, it's her first sex toy, and she is planning on showing her how to use it then.

One of the things I have discovered about this whole experience so far is that my wife's and I relationship has seem to have gotten much stronger and hotter. She immediately comes to me right after playing with her girlfriend, so I can taste everything. She has also been way more cock hungry than she has ever been. She keeps telling me that nothing can replace my cock. It is so hot. Like seriously after spending time with her girlfriend she is ravenous for me. Holy shit it's amazing.
And in-case anyone questions this is all 100% real, I fucking guarantee it. All this is no made up stories, we are actually truly doing this. I'm hesitant to show any pictures because one they need to be approved by the wife first and two she is actually a well known performer in our community. The only people who know about this arrangement is us, one other friend, my therapist, and our minister (yes, really).

Reactions: Baddy145