We want to try hotwifing

Wrxwrxqout

Couple
Dec 1, 2018
Hi

My girlfriend and I would like to try hotwifing/girlfriending.

I have been turned on by the thought of hotwifing before my current partner but have never approached ex's with this.

I have discussed this with my new partner and she is ok with it.

I have 1 problem. I am sometimes a jealous person.

Sometimes the whole idea on watching her with someone else turns me on. Then other times it makes me sad and anxious. I can't help that it turns me on.

I am of average size. This is one of my issues. I feel if I had a big cock I would be 100% ok with the whole hotwife lifestyle. I suppose it's a fear of her meeting someone she likes mentally and physically (Big cock) then leaving me.

She is very attractive. Any guy would love to be with her. She used to date a few young guys (15 years younger) with large cocks before me. This can make me a little down and depressed sometimes then other times it turns me on. I can't work it out. I wish I really didn't have this fetish.

I'm not a cuckold. I'm not into humiliation. I don't want to caged etc.

Now. Does anyone on this forum have/had similar feelings? Have they overcome them and are now happy in the lifestyle? How did you deal with jealousy? Any kind encouraging thoughts, ideas would be much appreciated.

Cheers Ollie.

Hi

I have been turned on by the thought of hotwifing before my current partner but have never approached ex's with this.

Sometimes the whole idea on watching her with someone else turns me on. Then other times it makes me sad and anxious. I can't help that it turns me on.

I am of average size. This is one of my issues. I feel if I had a big cock I would be 100% ok with the whole hotwife lifestyle. I suppose it's a fear of her meeting someone she likes mentally and physically (Big cock) then leaving me.

She is very attractive. Any guy would love to be with her. She used to date a few young guys (15 years younger) with large cocks before me. This can make me a little down and depressed sometimes then other times it turns me on. I can't work it out. I wish I really didn't have this fetish.

Now. Does anyone on this forum have/had similar feelings? Have they overcome them and are now happy in the lifestyle? How did you deal with jealousy? Any kind encouraging thoughts, ideas would be much appreciated.

Cheers Ollie.
Always remember it's only sex, IT'S ONLY SEX.
Compartmentalize everything else.

Consider that this LS isn't for everybody.

good communication is the only way it will work for you 2. Having a larger man is going to be something she is going to crave once she gets it but if your rock solid and have good communication you will have nothing to worry about. She will have great sex and you 2 will still have that long term connection you have always had...win win so to speak.

Hi 2wheel
Thank you for your response. I have tried thinking that way before. "It's only sex". And when I do I feel that I'm all I am
good communication is the only way it will work for you 2. Having a larger man is going to be something she is going to crave once she gets it but if your rock solid and have good communication you will have nothing to worry about. She will have great sex and you 2 will still have that long term connection you have always had...win win so to speak.
Hi Sterling
Thank you for your response. I don't think I want her to crave a big cock. And I want to be able to provide her great sex from me also. I don't want to feel like a useless
lover.
Being wanted in the bedroom is important to my self esteem and self worth. I don't want to feel discarded as some cuckolds crave. Cheers.

Hi

Cheers Ollie.
Just be sure you’re either strong enough to wait at home biding your time while she’s out enjoying another man with big cock sending her to orgasms she can’t get at home. And If she has a high sex drive that could be fairly often. OR lay some specific ground rules . Careful what you ask for .

I don't want to feel like a useless lover.
Being wanted in the bedroom is important to my self esteem and self worth. I don't want to feel discarded as some cuckolds crave. Cheers.
First, you two totally need to have a completely open and honest discussion about your feelings. You said you've discussed it, and she is ok with it, but what have you discussed? Does she know about your worries and concerns? Because she should. I can tell you from personal experience, as into as she seems to be, it is just as scary and nerve-wracking for the woman as it is for the guy when you first get into this lifestyle. I think you guys really need to talk a lot more first.

The other thing I wanted to say, which is why I quoted you, is that you need to make sure that sex with you is different than it is when she is with a bull. I can't tell you how to do that, that is something the two of you need to figure out. When my husband and I are together it is totally different than when I'm with a bull. I'm not going to elaborate how, because it's very personal to me, but I think every couple in this lifestyle needs to find and establish that difference. The bulls I sleep with satisfy me in ways my husband can't, but he satisfies me in other ways that they can't. That's my opinion anyway.

First, you two totally need to have a completely open and honest discussion about your feelings. You said you've discussed it, and she is ok with it, but what have you discussed? Does she know about your worries and concerns? Because she should. I can tell you from personal experience, as into as she seems to be, it is just as scary and nerve-wracking for the woman as it is for the guy when you first get into this lifestyle. I think you guys really need to talk a lot more first.

The other thing I wanted to say, which is why I quoted you, is that you need to make sure that sex with you is different than it is when she is with a bull. I can't tell you how to do that, that is something the two of you need to figure out. When my husband and I are together it is totally different than when I'm with a bull. I'm not going to elaborate how, because it's very personal to me, but I think every couple in this lifestyle needs to find and establish that difference. The bulls I sleep with satisfy me in ways my husband can't, but he satisfies me in other ways that they can't. That's my opinion anyway.
Very well stated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. It looks like a desire to see his gf with another man excites him, but at the same time frightens him, which points to the insecurity and low self esteem, and unless that changes, I am afraid that this experiment is doomed to fail at some point. They have not set clear boundaries and understanding or they think they did, but obviously, there are many unanswered questions. As for the gf, she needs to reassure him that, even though she is into bigger guys, that he has nothing to be afraid of, and that as much as she would enjoy a bigger guy, that she also wants this to be enjoyable for him, and maybe she did, but obviously not to the point where he would be 100% comfortable with the idea.

I agree with you. It looks like a desire to see his gf with another man excites him, but at the same time frightens him, which points to the insecurity and low self esteem, and unless that changes, I am afraid that this experiment is doomed to fail at some point. They have not set clear boundaries and understanding or they think they did, but obviously, there are many unanswered questions. As for the gf, she needs to reassure him that, even though she is into bigger guys, that he has nothing to be afraid of, and that as much as she would enjoy a bigger guy, that she also wants this to be enjoyable for him, and maybe she did, but obviously not to the point where he would be 100% comfortable with the idea.
Hi Josh. The only insecurity I have is about my size. At 45 I am very athletic. A body better that guys half my age. I have been told that I'm good looking. No insecurities there.
Aren't most guys that are of average or below average size sexually insecure and/or have sexual low self esteem. We are told just about everyday in the media, social media, movies etc that unless a man has a big cock we are useless and unwanted in the bedroom. We have to deal with it and push it to the back of our minds.

Hi Josh. The only insecurity I have is about my size. At 45 I am very athletic. A body better that guys half my age. I have been told that I'm good looking. No insecurities there.
Aren't most guys that are of average or below average size sexually insecure and/or have sexual low self esteem. We are told just about everyday in the media, social media, movies etc that unless a man has a big cock we are useless and unwanted in the bedroom. We have to deal with it and push it to the back of our minds.
A lot of guys are doubting their sexuality based on the size of their dicks, but in reality, it couldn't be further from the truth. I am also an avg size, and in good shape otherwise, (i am 50), and even though I would not mind having an inch or two extra, I am ok. Remember, even though we are bombarded by "the bigger the better", we both know that's not the truth. But I agree with you on one thing, seeing your woman enjoying a bigger dick, can play with your mind. I'll give you that.

A lot of guys are doubting their sexuality based on the size of their dicks, but in reality, it couldn't be further from the truth. I am also an avg size, and in good shape otherwise, (i am 50), and even though I would not mind having an inch or two extra, I am ok. Remember, even though we are bombarded by "the bigger the better", we both know that's not the truth. But I agree with you on one thing, seeing your woman enjoying a bigger dick, can play with your mind. I'll give you that.
I would have to disagree. I feel that bigger is better. I have pretty much been told by my GF that to her this statement is true. But I won't go any further. I don't want you to feel the way I do.
Are you in the lifestyle? If you don't mind me asking.

I would have to disagree. I feel that bigger is better. I have pretty much been told by my GF that to her this statement is true. But I won't go any further. I don't want you to feel the way I do.
Are you in the lifestyle? If you don't mind me asking.
Well, I guess it is an individual preference just like everything else in life. Not understanding your question about the lifestyle. And, no, I don't mind you asking 😊

Oh, that. I am single now, but when I qas married, I wanted to watch my wife do another guy in front of me, but that idea did not sit well with her...lol.
You are lucky in a way. That you seem to be completely comfortable seeing your partner with someone else. You are comfortable with your fetish.
For me it is a mental wrestle. Hotwifing is a turn on at the same time it doesn't seem to sit right with me. It's a fucked feeling.

Reactions: petco
i'm in this life style and if I didn't have a well hung guy to go home too, I most likely wouldn't want to go back to a guy I knew wasn't able to give me truly great sex when there well hung guys available that can drive me crazy with their big cock, S if she goes through with this the same thoughts will undoubtedly go through her mind as well. So if your unsure of how she will handle her new big cock freedom tread carefully or you my finish up being her pussy cleaner only, lol

Reactions: petco
Oh, that. I am single now, but when I qas married, I wanted to watch my wife do another guy in front of me, but that idea did not sit well with her...lol.
You are lucky in a way. That you are comfortable seeing your partner with someone else. You are comfortable with this fetish.
For me, even though it's a turn on for me, it is also a mental wrestle. Doesn't seem to sit right with me. I really wish this wasn't a turn on for me.

i'm in this life style and if I didn't have a well hung guy to go home too, I most likely wouldn't want to go back to a guy I knew wasn't able to give me truly great sex when there well hung guys available that can drive me crazy with their big cock, S if she goes through with this the same thoughts will undoubtedly go through her mind as well. So if your unsure of how she will handle her new big cock freedom tread carefully or you my finish up being her pussy cleaner only, lol
If that's what she wanted she could have that already. I must have many other qualities that override a big cock.
I am not a cuckold. I'm not into humiliation. Id rather be single than be a pussy cleaner. I would fuck her off if that is what she wanted.