Wearing a butt plug out in public?

rocco

Sep 27, 2018
A lady i was in a long distance relationship with was meeting me at Outback steakhouse . We had talked previously about butt plugs but i had forgotten about it since it had been several weeks before . As we were waiting to be seated she said you remember the conversation about butt plugs well i have a surprise for you we both had on big coats so i reached my hand inside her coat to her ass an felt the butt plug up her ass which made me get hard on the spot.It was such a turn on to be in a public place an discovering what she had done needless to say we had anal sex this night.

A lady i was in a long distance relationship with was meeting me at Outback steakhouse . We had talked previously about butt plugs but i had forgotten about it since it had been several weeks before . As we were waiting to be seated she said you remember the conversation about butt plugs well i have a surprise for you we both had on big coats so i reached my hand inside her coat to her ass an felt the butt plug up her ass which made me get hard on the spot.It was such a turn on to be in a public place an discovering what she had done needless to say we had anal sex this night.
Beth does all the time so fucking sexy knowing shes sitting on it 🙄

mine has trouble sitting still makes her squirm which just makes it add to her feeling
beth-gape-1-png.486700

It helps if shes fully trained

Attachments

• Beth gape 1.png
    Beth gape 1.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 448
I enjoy wearing my 8" beaded vibrating anal wand out in public, especially to work and to clients! :D

I thought I had a picture of it in me, but I can't find it. Here's a picture of my asshole anyway.20210910_161946.jpg

I've introduced several women to butt plugs and each time they've loved it. It usually increases their horniness factor by about 1000% and the sex after she'd been wearing one for a while is usually top notch. Sun dress/miniskirt, no panties, butt plug, and a public excursion - the best!
And leave the plug in during sex...

Reactions: slutplay
We see some ladies wearing it on nude beaches just like jewellery. Wife turned on a lot after seeing this first time and also started to wear it on beach sometimes. If you look at majority of plugs there are like jewellery so should be used as such.

• Love
Reactions: slutplay