It was the morning of our wedding, and we were separated in dressing rooms at the opposite end of a small building. We had both been in our rooms for about an hour and I was already dressed. Mike and Jon were in the room with me watching the football game while waiting for our time to walk down to the chapel. There was another hour before the ceremony was to start, and we were all anxious. I took one of the pieces of paper nearby and wrote a note to my soon to be bride. I called Jon over and showed him the note, but he was very hesitant.

“Dude are you sure about this?” I assured him that it would be ok.

This portion is from my wife’s perspective since I was not in the room during this event.

There was a knock on the door as I finished putting on my dress. One of my bridesmaids gingerly slid the door open to see Jon standing there with a note in hand. He insinuated the note was just for me. Upon reading the note, my heart fluttered with the increased blood flow warming my entire body. I told my bridesmaids and the woman about to do my makeup to give us the room. I almost giggled as they left and I looked at Jon’s embarrassed face.

“Well, are you willing to help Ray out on our special day?”

“I would love to if you two are sure about this.”

I turned to the counter and pulled my wedding dress up past my waist. I had to bunch it to hold it high enough for him to not tear it. As I pushed my ass out and swayed from side to side, I could feel his calloused fingers slide along my ass. I heard his surprisingly loud zipper as he pulled his dick out and then felt him pull my lace panties to the side. The tingling pleasure and feeling of fullness coursed through my body as his mushroom head pushed past my labia lips. I moaned both from pleasure and to encourage Jon while pushing back to feel him as deep as I could. He grabbed both of my hips with his hands and began to fuck me. He was using my body purely for sex; sometimes a woman just wants to be used. She wants the man to not care about her pleasure. To be used almost as a sex toy strictly for her sexuality. This is what Jon was doing to my poor little pussy. He was fucking me like a cheap whore or a gloryhole. My soon to be husband was in the next room and his best friend had his dick inside of me. I felt as I always had like my husbands little slut that he was allowing his friends to use me for pleasure, but it was different this time. It felt more dirty because I was in my wedding dress and we were about to take our vows.

Jon was breathing heavy and becoming louder so I told him to quiet as my bridesmaids were just waiting in the foyer. I needed him to hurry up and finish but I didn’t want to discourage him.

“Use my pussy Jon! Please fill me up. I want your cum in me during our vows. Come on fuck my pussy good. Give it to me! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!”

I’ve always known how to make men come and this was no different. Some light encouragement and Jon was grunting, moaning, and shoved as far in my pussy as he could get. You can always feel when a man comes; sometimes you can literally feel his seed splashing against your insides. This time, I felt as his weight settled over my back because he was spent.

I pushed back against him and his dick slid out of me feeling the horrible void from his dick leaving. I put my panties back in place kissed him in the lips and told him to go back to Ray and let my girls in. I had to put the note in my purse because neither of us wanted the bridesmaids to read the note, “I want his cum in you as we take our vows.” As they wouldn’t understand.

I will now take over the story.

I was excited yet nervous waiting for Jon to return. It hadn’t been long, but I felt it was long enough he had done the deed. He stepped in the room and I saw the sweat on his forehead. He just smiled at me and sat down. Mike turned around and asked what was up, so I told him we were going to walk to the chapel soon.

Sarah was beautiful when I first saw her. She has always been the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. The ceremony was amazing and perfect. We shared our vows and rings then were announced as Mr and Mrs to the audience. We walked to the back of the chapel and waited in a side room for our photographer and transportation to the reception hall. As we entered the room and had some privacy, Sarah leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“Jon’s cum is still running out of my pussy. I could feel it running down my legs as we were doing our vows.”

I was instantly hard and couldn’t have been more turned on.

We, to include the wedding party, posed for photographs for another hour while all of the guests drove to the reception venue. We moved along the gardens doing whatever the photography instructed until I thought we would never finish. Finally, our limo pulled up and the photographer stated she was done with us for the time being. Sarah and I were walking to the limo when I called for Mike and Jon to come over. I asked them if they could ride with us.

This was the first time either of us had been in a limousine, and the driver gave us the rundown on the bar, all of the buttons, and even the remote for the privacy window and then began the almost hour drive to our reception location back in the city. We all settled into the back and Mike started to pour everyone a drink. I leaned against the far corner of the limo and had Sarah sit with her back against my chest. She rested her head on my shoulder and began to whisper in my ear.

“Are you about to make me be a dirty slut again? Can I have them both?”

I kissed her along her neck and smiled. I began to pull her wedding dress up her legs and she got the hint, so she assisted in pulling the dress as much to her waist as possible. Jon had noticed immediately, but Mike was a little slower on the uptake. Once I had her panties showing, I started to run my fingers first along her pussy lips over the lace panties. I then moved them to the side and stuck a finger in her. She moaned as my finger entered her and she was rubbing my neck and head with one hand while smiling at Mike and Jon. She curled one finger in a ‘come hither’ movement towards mike.

“Mike will you please fuck me.”

We had played with both Mike and Jon separately throughout the year, so they both knew what our relationship was like. Mike didn’t need any more invitation. He pulled his tuxedo pants down and knelt down in front of my new wife. He was rubbing his massive dick along her pussy lips and then thrust forward. I thought they were both going to orgasm from the first push forward. Mike and Sarah gasped as he entered her. His pace quickening with each thrust. Mike started to rotate his hips in a circular motion as he was fucking my wife.

“Oh god yes! Keep doing that. Fuck me hard Mike.”

Laying back and watching Mike’s big black dick slide into my wife was intoxicating. I could see Jon thought the same as he had his dick in hand stroking it while watching Mike and Sarah. I was kissing on her neck while Mike used her pussy as his own cum dumpster. He was going to unload in her and then I was going to let Jon do the same. I had almost forgot about the driver, so I found the remote and lowered the privacy window. I knew he was going to be able to hear and see me letting Mike fuck Sarah.

Mike was slamming into Sarah’s pussy faster now. His sweat was beading on his forehead as he fucked Sarah. It was interesting watching him in his tux fucking Sarah in her wedding dress. My two best friends were in the back of a limo and they were using my wife however they wished.

“Fuck my wife Mike. Use her like the slut she is. Cum in her Mike. Unload in my wife.”

Mike started grunting and pounding even harder into Sarah’s pussy. My words had an unexpected result as Sarah began to orgasm almost at the same time Mike did. He was about to pull out when Sarah quickly corrected him.

“Don’t you dare fucking pull out. If either of you cum on my dress I’ll kill you!”

Mike rammed it home and kept cumming in my wife. As Jon was stroking himself even faster with one hand and a scotch in the other.

“Slow down Jon. I want you to use my pussy again. Don’t you want to use my pussy? Show me what a bad girl I’ve been?”

Mike slowly started to pull out and leaned against the bar. Jon took no time whatsoever to drop climb over Mike to get to Sarah’s pussy. He also didn’t ease it in like Mike did. He grabbed Sarah’s legs and slid right into Sarah’s pussy. He isn’t quite as long as Mike but he makes up for it in girth. Sarah was moaning again relatively quickly with Jon rocking back and forth.

Sarah is a dark caramel mocha color, so watching Jon’s white cock going in and out of her dark pussy was superb. I was entranced watching his dick disappearing into my wife and feeling her body push against mine with each thrust of my best friend. Sarah leaned her head back and was kissing me while Jon used her like a sex toy.

“Baby, I can feel you’re rock hard. Is he going to make it to tonight or do I need to help you out before we go in?”

I told her I was good. I wanted to watch and be hard as long as possible before tonight. The self torture was ramping up my adrenaline. I looked up to see the driver smiling and catching glimpses of what we were doing. I just smiled back and continued to watch Jon.

I guess since he had already cum in my wife once, he had more stamina because he fucked Sarah for a good twenty minutes just using her pussy. Watching his dick sliding in my wife as she was in her wedding dress is still one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed.

It was the morning of our wedding, and we were separated in dressing rooms at the opposite end of a small building. We had both been in our rooms for about an hour and I was already dressed. Mike and Jon were in the room with me watching the football game while waiting for our time to walk down to the chapel. There was another hour before the ceremony was to start, and we were all anxious. I took one of the pieces of paper nearby and wrote a note to my soon to be bride. I called Jon over and showed him the note, but he was very hesitant.

“Dude are you sure about this?” I assured him that it would be ok.

This portion is from my wife’s perspective since I was not in the room during this event.

There was a knock on the door as I finished putting on my dress. One of my bridesmaids gingerly slid the door open to see Jon standing there with a note in hand. He insinuated the note was just for me. Upon reading the note, my heart fluttered with the increased blood flow warming my entire body. I told my bridesmaids and the woman about to do my makeup to give us the room. I almost giggled as they left and I looked at Jon’s embarrassed face.

“Well, are you willing to help Ray out on our special day?”

“I would love to if you two are sure about this.”

I turned to the counter and pulled my wedding dress up past my waist. I had to bunch it to hold it high enough for him to not tear it. As I pushed my ass out and swayed from side to side, I could feel his calloused fingers slide along my ass. I heard his surprisingly loud zipper as he pulled his dick out and then felt him pull my lace panties to the side. The tingling pleasure and feeling of fullness coursed through my body as his mushroom head pushed past my labia lips. I moaned both from pleasure and to encourage Jon while pushing back to feel him as deep as I could. He grabbed both of my hips with his hands and began to fuck me. He was using my body purely for sex; sometimes a woman just wants to be used. She wants the man to not care about her pleasure. To be used almost as a sex toy strictly for her sexuality. This is what Jon was doing to my poor little pussy. He was fucking me like a cheap whore or a gloryhole. My soon to be husband was in the next room and his best friend had his dick inside of me. I felt as I always had like my husbands little slut that he was allowing his friends to use me for pleasure, but it was different this time. It felt more dirty because I was in my wedding dress and we were about to take our vows.

Jon was breathing heavy and becoming louder so I told him to quiet as my bridesmaids were just waiting in the foyer. I needed him to hurry up and finish but I didn’t want to discourage him.

“Use my pussy Jon! Please fill me up. I want your cum in me during our vows. Come on fuck my pussy good. Give it to me! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!”

I’ve always known how to make men come and this was no different. Some light encouragement and Jon was grunting, moaning, and shoved as far in my pussy as he could get. You can always feel when a man comes; sometimes you can literally feel his seed splashing against your insides. This time, I felt as his weight settled over my back because he was spent.

I pushed back against him and his dick slid out of me feeling the horrible void from his dick leaving. I put my panties back in place kissed him in the lips and told him to go back to Ray and let my girls in. I had to put the note in my purse because neither of us wanted the bridesmaids to read the note, “I want his cum in you as we take our vows.” As they wouldn’t understand.

I will now take over the story.

I was excited yet nervous waiting for Jon to return. It hadn’t been long, but I felt it was long enough he had done the deed. He stepped in the room and I saw the sweat on his forehead. He just smiled at me and sat down. Mike turned around and asked what was up, so I told him we were going to walk to the chapel soon.

Sarah was beautiful when I first saw her. She has always been the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. The ceremony was amazing and perfect. We shared our vows and rings then were announced as Mr and Mrs to the audience. We walked to the back of the chapel and waited in a side room for our photographer and transportation to the reception hall. As we entered the room and had some privacy, Sarah leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“Jon’s cum is still running out of my pussy. I could feel it running down my legs as we were doing our vows.”

I was instantly hard and couldn’t have been more turned on.

We, to include the wedding party, posed for photographs for another hour while all of the guests drove to the reception venue. We moved along the gardens doing whatever the photography instructed until I thought we would never finish. Finally, our limo pulled up and the photographer stated she was done with us for the time being. Sarah and I were walking to the limo when I called for Mike and Jon to come over. I asked them if they could ride with us.

This was the first time either of us had been in a limousine, and the driver gave us the rundown on the bar, all of the buttons, and even the remote for the privacy window and then began the almost hour drive to our reception location back in the city. We all settled into the back and Mike started to pour everyone a drink. I leaned against the far corner of the limo and had Sarah sit with her back against my chest. She rested her head on my shoulder and began to whisper in my ear.

“Are you about to make me be a dirty slut again? Can I have them both?”

I kissed her along her neck and smiled. I began to pull her wedding dress up her legs and she got the hint, so she assisted in pulling the dress as much to her waist as possible. Jon had noticed immediately, but Mike was a little slower on the uptake. Once I had her panties showing, I started to run my fingers first along her pussy lips over the lace panties. I then moved them to the side and stuck a finger in her. She moaned as my finger entered her and she was rubbing my neck and head with one hand while smiling at Mike and Jon. She curled one finger in a ‘come hither’ movement towards mike.

“Mike will you please fuck me.”

We had played with both Mike and Jon separately throughout the year, so they both knew what our relationship was like. Mike didn’t need any more invitation. He pulled his tuxedo pants down and knelt down in front of my new wife. He was rubbing his massive dick along her pussy lips and then thrust forward. I thought they were both going to orgasm from the first push forward. Mike and Sarah gasped as he entered her. His pace quickening with each thrust. Mike started to rotate his hips in a circular motion as he was fucking my wife.

“Oh god yes! Keep doing that. Fuck me hard Mike.”

Laying back and watching Mike’s big black dick slide into my wife was intoxicating. I could see Jon thought the same as he had his dick in hand stroking it while watching Mike and Sarah. I was kissing on her neck while Mike used her pussy as his own cum dumpster. He was going to unload in her and then I was going to let Jon do the same. I had almost forgot about the driver, so I found the remote and lowered the privacy window. I knew he was going to be able to hear and see me letting Mike fuck Sarah.

Mike was slamming into Sarah’s pussy faster now. His sweat was beading on his forehead as he fucked Sarah. It was interesting watching him in his tux fucking Sarah in her wedding dress. My two best friends were in the back of a limo and they were using my wife however they wished.

“Fuck my wife Mike. Use her like the slut she is. Cum in her Mike. Unload in my wife.”

Mike started grunting and pounding even harder into Sarah’s pussy. My words had an unexpected result as Sarah began to orgasm almost at the same time Mike did. He was about to pull out when Sarah quickly corrected him.

“Don’t you dare fucking pull out. If either of you cum on my dress I’ll kill you!”

Mike rammed it home and kept cumming in my wife. As Jon was stroking himself even faster with one hand and a scotch in the other.

“Slow down Jon. I want you to use my pussy again. Don’t you want to use my pussy? Show me what a bad girl I’ve been?”

Mike slowly started to pull out and leaned against the bar. Jon took no time whatsoever to drop climb over Mike to get to Sarah’s pussy. He also didn’t ease it in like Mike did. He grabbed Sarah’s legs and slid right into Sarah’s pussy. He isn’t quite as long as Mike but he makes up for it in girth. Sarah was moaning again relatively quickly with Jon rocking back and forth.

Sarah is a dark caramel mocha color, so watching Jon’s white cock going in and out of her dark pussy was superb. I was entranced watching his dick disappearing into my wife and feeling her body push against mine with each thrust of my best friend. Sarah leaned her head back and was kissing me while Jon used her like a sex toy.

“Baby, I can feel you’re rock hard. Is he going to make it to tonight or do I need to help you out before we go in?”

I told her I was good. I wanted to watch and be hard as long as possible before tonight. The self torture was ramping up my adrenaline. I looked up to see the driver smiling and catching glimpses of what we were doing. I just smiled back and continued to watch Jon.

I guess since he had already cum in my wife once, he had more stamina because he fucked Sarah for a good twenty minutes just using her pussy. Watching his dick sliding in my wife as she was in her wedding dress is still one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed.
I would love to be your friend b4 the 1st yrs anniversary.....nice wedding gifts.....

Great fun and with an element of risk on the wedding day. I too had something arranged with my best man on our wedding day

Reactions: elmoK