WEDDING NıGHT FANTASY

erk1977

Male
Nov 1, 2021
Hello I am 46 yo married but discreete bull from Istanbul city in Turkey. I had some experience with couples before my marriage and really loved those moments. My biggest fan is finding a submissve younger couple to visit Turkey for holdiay and they will have their firsgt cucloldign experience with a Turkish bull.

I would like to take his wife in a wedding dress while he watching in his wedding suit. After I am done with her she would jump out of bed my semen leaking out from her pussy still and make her husband lay down on the floor sit on his face grab hairs telling that not to miss any single drop. After then I would like to take bride to bathrom with a colar on all fours and knelt her down on the bathroom floor and give some godlen shower.

Hello I am 46 yo married but discreete bull from Istanbul city in Turkey. I had some experience with couples before my marriage and really loved those moments. My biggest fan is finding a submissve younger couple to visit Turkey for holdiay and they will have their firsgt cucloldign experience with a Turkish bull.

I would like to take his wife in a wedding dress while he watching in his wedding suit. After I am done with her she would jump out of bed my semen leaking out from her pussy still and make her husband lay down on the floor sit on his face grab hairs telling that not to miss any single drop. After then I would like to take bride to bathrom with a colar on all fours and knelt her down on the bathroom floor and give some godlen shower.
Sign me up…..