Wedding night cuck

Not enough details. Normally a wedding should be, at least for the most part, the sacred event that most couples dream of. Either or both of you may blame the other for marital difficulties later in life if you don't take the wedding seriously. But without more details it's impossible to guess.

HW
Mmmm good points. Basically the details are that my fiancé and I have been dating for 10 years and are both in our early 30’s. We are moving from having an open relationship to being in a cuckold relationship and we want to start with a Bull around the time we are planning on having the wedding date. We’ve toyed around with the idea of keeping me in chastity and having a Bull take her on the night, but not made any serious plans.

This is exactly what I discussed today with another forum member. The thrill to have one of her bulls have her on the wedding night. I had a girlfriend witch lost her virginity to another and it was such a turn on. I am certain this will be quite the same. But it definitely needs to be discussed in advance, to make sure you are both ok with it. But I would absolutely want to do it

I believe if we were in this lifestyle before we got married the bull or bulls would be fucking my wife on our wedding night. As it is now we have others fuck her on special days (anniversary, birthday, Valentine’s Day) so no reason to think that wedding day would be any different.
When Bob mentioned about fucking the bride in the limo he also should have said we all were in the lifestyle quite a while before that.

When Bob mentioned about fucking the bride in the limo he also should have said we all were in the lifestyle quite a while before that.
Oh I think we all know that. We all know that convincing the wife or girlfriend to fuck another man takes longer than a limo ride. Lol.
It took me 10 years of convincing. But once we started we never look back.

I would say that this requires that the couple are into it before marriage and have a solid relationship. I was the guy who was part of this arrangement and its a lot of work and best if it works long term. My lover is my best friend and we had been fuck buddies long before. She fell for a good guy and we stopped for a short while. He let her know his cuckold tendencies and that began our arrangement that works till date. He had other issues and humiliation was a good part of this dynamic. Once they got engaged, she locked him in a cage and we exclusively had sex and he got creampies. We did have sex 2 days before she got married and once married we immediately left for the honeymoon. We had planned this and travelled separately such that it did not raise suspicion. Once there, the husband was kept locked while we had sex and he was released after the first baby was born.

When my wife and I got married 4 years ago we both decided to make our wedding special and enjoy ourselves for the first night. Something like marriage shouldn’t be taken lightly in our opinion. That being said, once we got the first night out of the way at the hotel we hosted our reception, we flew down to Jamaica thanks to her parents who paid our trip to the Sandals resort. Gorgeous spot, would love to stay there again...and it’s right beside the Hedonism 2. Our first night at the Sandals was fairly vanilla so we decided to checkout and stay at the Hedonism...let’s just say she wasn’t walking straight for days after we got home! Best of both worlds!

My fiancé and I (I call her wife for simplicity’s sake) are planning our wedding this summer and we’ve been toying with the idea of keeping me in chastity until the wedding, and having her sleep with a bull instead of me.

Anyone ever done this or do you think it’s going too far for real life?
I have put a similar post on WWTP before regarding my exwife and me and the best man on our wedding day. She took him back to our apartment to get changed into her evening wear and she asked him to take photos of her in the wedding underwear. He did they got carried away and they ended up having sex on the marital bed before I did. It was all prearranged and worked out perfectly, and before anyone says "but the marriage ended" that was after 20yrs of marriage and the break up was for totally different reasons.
Cuckoldism can raise its sexy head in many different forms and this is just another way of putting your own twist or stamp on it. Sex is a wonderful liberating envigorating (pardon the spelling, I am heavy dyslexic) experience so twist it which ever way you feel fits
This is one of the photos taken that afternoon

Attachments

• 279 (1).jpg
    279 (1).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 310
We consumated our wedding night, but my wife had been fucked by her ex a few days before the wedding. At the time, she wanted to be a “good wife”, and was trying to end all contact with her ex. If we were to get married now, however, it would be a different story.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy