Weekend Visit

Glock19Fan

Male
Jul 23, 2022
So my girl went away this weekend to visit her friend and her husband, it’s been planned for a couple weeks, so it was no big deal.

On Thursday she gets a message from her friend that her husband has mentioned and hinted around in the past that he’d really like to fuck my girl.

They used to live around here and a bunch of his friends have fucked her already and she has a reputation for being an incredible fuck and an A+ cock sucking machine.

Her friend who’s been married to this guy for a few years suggested my girl show her some tips on her husband tonight. I thought it was hot as fuck. She said she’s going to get him primed up by walking from the bathroom to her guest room like this. I imagine it will get their attention.

7125C8E1-A9A0-40CC-994D-0674D801C2E8.jpeg

So my girl went away this weekend to visit her friend and her husband, it’s been planned for a couple weeks, so it was no big deal.

On Thursday she gets a message from her friend that her husband has mentioned and hinted around in the past that he’d really like to fuck my girl.

They used to live around here and a bunch of his friends have fucked her already and she has a reputation for being an incredible fuck and an A+ cock sucking machine.

Her friend who’s been married to this guy for a few years suggested my girl show her some tips on her husband tonight. I thought it was hot as fuck. She said she’s going to get him primed up by walking from the bathroom to her guest room like this. I imagine it will get their attention.

View attachment 1007564
Sounds like your wife will be having a great weekend

View attachment 1007564
Are there any rules in place???

Reactions: Glock19Fan

View attachment 1007564
Woww its my dream...i would love to hear more

She got back yesterday evening and gave me the details. They were drinking a bit to get loosened up and once the conversation turned to sexier friend’s husband said he’d talked to three different guys who said her head was so mind blowing, they literally couldn’t talk afterwards for a few seconds.

He gave my girl the names and she confirmed that she had fucked them, then sucked them off to finish. So her friend asked her what she did. She said it would be easier to show them.

It took him about two seconds to be naked she said lol. As she moved her way towards him, he told her that she had to get naked too as she couldn’t just flaunt her tits around like she did earlier and not let him see them.

She looked at her friend and she nodded in approval. As my girl pulled her hoodie off, her friend was standing there. She said she was curious too, she’d always wanted to see her tits.

Clothes started hitting the ground and before she knew it, both of them were standing there naked. They touched them kissed each other’s tits. He had started jacking off getting hard. She said he was definitely a grower, not a shower and when she looked over, he was hard as a rock and about 7 inches long.

He would later say it was such a turn on seeing his Hispanic girlfriend’s olive skin and black hair contrasting with my girls white skin and blonde hair. She said the two of them made out for a bit just to turn him on even more.

Then they directed their attention towards him. My girl wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, then teased him by licking top to bottom both sides of his dick. Then licked his balls and rolled them in her mouth one by one. She said they were so full it felt like they might pop.

Once she started sucking, she was showing her friend how to build pressure and suck harder. They took turns step by step, my girl would show her, then her friend would repeat the technique. She said he was going crazy.

He said he wanted to fuck her, he’d always heard stories about her pussy, but wanted to experience it for himself. His girl looked at mine and said, “He has a hall pass to do whatever he wants tonight.”

He was still sitting on the couch so she climbed on top of him and worked her pussy down his super hard dick. After a few slow ups and downs on it, she added some speed. Eventually her ass was slapping his lap very hard. He told her he was getting ready to cum, so she got off of him.

She made sure her friend was paying attention, as her finishing technique is where she’s earned her head giving reputation.

She told her you have to put the head in your mouth, massage the bottom of his head with your tongue. When you feel the balls tighten, you know the cum is on its way. Be ready to suck the cum out of the end of his dick, don’t just let it squirt in your mouth. As it’s coming out, keep massaging under the head with your tongue. She said she had to swallow four times to get all of his load down. And yes… he couldn’t even talk for a few minutes later.

She’s sucked my dick hundreds of times over the years. I still have the same reaction. Her friend called today to say her husband’s lap was sore, like someone had punched him several times. Then he figured out that’s just how hard she was riding him.

View attachment 1007564
Hit lady

She got back yesterday evening and gave me the details. They were drinking a bit to get loosened up and once the conversation turned to sexier friend’s husband said he’d talked to three different guys who said her head was so mind blowing, they literally couldn’t talk afterwards for a few seconds.

He gave my girl the names and she confirmed that she had fucked them, then sucked them off to finish. So her friend asked her what she did. She said it would be easier to show them.

It took him about two seconds to be naked she said lol. As she moved her way towards him, he told her that she had to get naked too as she couldn’t just flaunt her tits around like she did earlier and not let him see them.

She looked at her friend and she nodded in approval. As my girl pulled her hoodie off, her friend was standing there. She said she was curious too, she’d always wanted to see her tits.

Clothes started hitting the ground and before she knew it, both of them were standing there naked. They touched them kissed each other’s tits. He had started jacking off getting hard. She said he was definitely a grower, not a shower and when she looked over, he was hard as a rock and about 7 inches long.

He would later say it was such a turn on seeing his Hispanic girlfriend’s olive skin and black hair contrasting with my girls white skin and blonde hair. She said the two of them made out for a bit just to turn him on even more.

Then they directed their attention towards him. My girl wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, then teased him by licking top to bottom both sides of his dick. Then licked his balls and rolled them in her mouth one by one. She said they were so full it felt like they might pop.

Once she started sucking, she was showing her friend how to build pressure and suck harder. They took turns step by step, my girl would show her, then her friend would repeat the technique. She said he was going crazy.

He said he wanted to fuck her, he’d always heard stories about her pussy, but wanted to experience it for himself. His girl looked at mine and said, “He has a hall pass to do whatever he wants tonight.”

He was still sitting on the couch so she climbed on top of him and worked her pussy down his super hard dick. After a few slow ups and downs on it, she added some speed. Eventually her ass was slapping his lap very hard. He told her he was getting ready to cum, so she got off of him.

She made sure her friend was paying attention, as her finishing technique is where she’s earned her head giving reputation.

She told her you have to put the head in your mouth, massage the bottom of his head with your tongue. When you feel the balls tighten, you know the cum is on its way. Be ready to suck the cum out of the end of his dick, don’t just let it squirt in your mouth. As it’s coming out, keep massaging under the head with your tongue. She said she had to swallow four times to get all of his load down. And yes… he couldn’t even talk for a few minutes later.

She’s sucked my dick hundreds of times over the years. I still have the same reaction. Her friend called today to say her husband’s lap was sore, like someone had punched him several times. Then he figured out that’s just how hard she was riding him.
Wowwwww..i wish they would take pictures

Reactions: Glock19Fan