Weekend with the bull

Cuckhubby85_

Couple
Feb 23, 2019
So, my wife’s bull is with us for the weekend and to my biggest surprise after 7 months I was allowed to see my wife naked and watch as she is being fucked. She said I am so useless I need to see how a proper man fucks her tight pussy and makes her scream orgasm after orgasm. This morning I had serve them, breakfast in the bed for them, as they laughed at my small cock being erected seeing my wife’s pussy. She told me off and said don’t stare at her, I may lick her arse. So she turned into doggy and I kneedbehind her, spread her cheeks and started to lick her arse. The bull was next to her and I was told to slowly wank him. My face was in her arse and his massive cock in my hand knowing this large cock gave pleasure to her. My wife said you see little cuck this is a real cock. Ask his permission to suck on his dick she said. So I had to beg to the bull to allow me to suck his cock. He made me lie down on the bed and sat over my face, pushing his cock in my mouth. My wife said how little my dick was and how funny to see it erected and told me how she fucks 3-4 guys in one go and how much she enjoys her bull. I had to let the bull to cum on my face. He than turned to her and started to lick her pussy and I was ordered to massage her feet. She than turned once agin into doggy and asked to bull to fuck her hard. I had to go under her and was ordered to lick her clit. She was moaning and the bull got faster and faster till they came. Than I had to clean her pussy. I than was ordered to fuck myself with a dildo and was allowed to wank they laughed because I did cum in 30seconds