Well Here I Am, My Magazine Cover

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

1627850758170.png

LSmagazinecoverDee2crop.png

Last edited:
Beautiful pics! BUT.....the camera can only record what is in front of it. ;) I can understand you being nervous, but if they didn't show your face or state your real name....you can play dumb and deny it to the grave....lol. As far as younger women having anything on you? Uh.......NO! :)

Beautiful pics! BUT.....the camera can only record what is in front of it. ;) I can understand you being nervous, but if they didn't show your face or state your real name....you can play dumb and deny it to the grave....lol. As far as younger women having anything on you? Uh.......NO! :)
Thank you. I was just a bit nervous about myself, perhaps a bit insecure, not a 20 something and all.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: hotcouplefun80
It’s well put together. The photos are sexy, yet tasteful. The message was articulate. Take the next step like you did becoming a hotwife; on your own terms. Well done.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Looking absolutely fabulous.

After all your worries and concerns, it turned out great. VERY, tastefully done on what you've shown. You may be worrying about the younger sexier girls but you have scrubbed up pretty bloody good, from where I stand.
Congrats