Well Here I Am, My Magazine Cover

Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Where was the location? Cool place.

Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Congrats on your magazine spread ! Well deserved. Always enjoy you and hubby. Sorry it didn’t capture you as you would have preferred. You are probably spot on as to why they cut out the parts you would have preferred stayed. Nonetheless an amazing article about an amazing woman !!! ♥️

Very well done & photographed!
Jesus you've got a truly magnificent body.
Know ur not a kid, but that looks like an 19yo body! Good for Mr. And better that ur a Hotwife.
In this case, a VERY HOT wife@

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Stunning

Congrats on your magazine spread ! Well deserved. Always enjoy you and hubby. Sorry it didn’t capture you as you would have preferred. You are probably spot on as to why they cut out the parts you would have preferred stayed. Nonetheless an amazing article about an amazing woman !!! ♥️
Thank you! ;)

Where was the location? Cool place.
Thank you. Each of those pics was taken in very different locations. The seated pic was taken at a room in the original hotel located on top of the first strike site of the Comstock Lode in Virginia City, NV. Bathtub pic was taken on a ranch up north as well. Cover pic was taken in a private residence and pic with lake in the background was taken at a location on Lake Las Vegas in NV.

Mrs Hotwife

FABULOUS, just fucking FABULOUS!!

Bravo a REAL woman...
Ray, I hope you're not replying to that pic posted by the phishing scammer that was posted above. If so I would ask you to please remove the response in order to prevent further erosion of useful posts on the site. I like your stuff but feel we all need to work together to eliminate scams such as that one and the others which are cropping up everywhere on the site now. You can help out by hitting the "Report" button and typing in "phishing scam" in the dialogue box....because that's exactly what it is. Hopefully the mods will remove this spam from my topic. Have a great day!

Reactions: btweets
We haven't been on regularly...we were off on vacation...OMG....stories later...have they been deleting these scammers?
I've not been on for a few days either so I'm not sure. But it seems to have become a real problem lately and it really messes up the threads for everyone else so I'd echo your point - report, report, report!
Looking forward to hearing your vacation stories though xx