Well Here I Am, My Magazine Cover

Well, I have submitted my pics to the publisher for approval and publication. Publisher is coming to town for the weekend coming up so I will know more after meeting with them. I'm not as nervous this time since the first cover went so well. The story was a bit boring but you gotta give them what they want and keep them happy I suppose. The "Centerfold" is actually an edition called "Sexy Selfie Centerfolds" but they love some of my other pics from this summer, so I'm not sure how many will be "selfies" for real and how many will be the pics of a more general nature. In any case, I'm happy with them and I'm excited about the "cover" pic. I think it will be something different from all of the rest in style and content. Not much inside the bedroom, most of the stuff is actually outside.

Mrs Hotwife

EDIT I guess they aren't coming until November now so we will see how it goes. It will be published way before then

Here's a "teaser" . One of the pics I rejected but still nearly made it.

View attachment 598342
What magazine?

Reactions: Samberg503
A shame they put it off, to November?
Geez, thats a while....

But thanks for the pic. Gorgeous woman.
As Hemingways put it "A woman in the full"
And you certainly are that, Mrs. Hotwife.

A shame they put it off, to November?
Geez, thats a while....

But thanks for the pic. Gorgeous woman.
As Hemingways put it "A woman in the full"
And you certainly are that, Mrs. Hotwife.
No, it was the August issue when it published. A few others have published since then. I'm not sure how this got so confused, probably because the original post was all the way back in Aug and newer members are just now seeing it?

1644632085251.png

No, it was the August issue when it published. A few others have published since then. I'm not sure how this got so confused, probably because the original post was all the way back in Aug and newer members are just now seeing it?

View attachment 726072
I honestly think you could be in Playboy or Penthouse, but you’d have to show your face. But damn, you’d be so smokin HOT!!

Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Very hot snd sexy!