Well Here I Am, My Magazine Cover

Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Looks fabulous

I think the mods removed the link so I guess it's not allowed to be posted. You will figure it out if you look closely at the top of the cover pic.

Mrs Hotwife
You can search online and find it xx
What sort of feedback have you had in response to your article (apart from on here I mean)? Also I think you said you were going to be producing a number of articles for the mag - how's that coming along ?
Lynn xx

Reactions: btweets
Interesting that you mention that. The publisher has asked that I put another article together (has been wanting it sooner rather than later, probably because they are looking ahead for content and need to keep possible subjects motivated?) and has been trying to get me to become a "Sexy Centerfold", I've agreed, but I want the pics to be perfect and Mr HW has been pretty busy. He does most of the photo work so he's going through them to maybe find a theme or perhaps just a collection of a half dozen really sexy favorite pics that haven't already been posted elsewhere. We will keep you posted. Publisher is visiting town this week and wants us to join them again so that will probably add some clarity to our task.

Response was phenomenal, I was really happy with the way it turned out and the responses. Our profile was overwhelmed with messages, etc. Just finally finished clearing them out yesterday. Might take this to PM for you because Mr HW still keeps saying we are "overexposed" on this site and that might be causing people to get bored or lose interest. We enjoy posting and communicating stories, etc on the site but don't want people to become bored with me/us. Still up in the air on how it all plays out.

Thank you so much for asking! Hopefully your latest adventure is fulfilling for you ;);)
I hope you don’t stop posting. I’ll never get bored with your pics and stories

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Interesting that you mention that. The publisher has asked that I put another article together (has been wanting it sooner rather than later, probably because they are looking ahead for content and need to keep possible subjects motivated?) and has been trying to get me to become a "Sexy Centerfold", I've agreed, but I want the pics to be perfect and Mr HW has been pretty busy. He does most of the photo work so he's going through them to maybe find a theme or perhaps just a collection of a half dozen really sexy favorite pics that haven't already been posted elsewhere. We will keep you posted. Publisher is visiting town this week and wants us to join them again so that will probably add some clarity to our task.

Response was phenomenal, I was really happy with the way it turned out and the responses. Publisher told us that mine was the most viewed edition in the fastest time of any of them so far! Our profile was overwhelmed with messages, etc. Just finally finished clearing them out yesterday. Might take this to PM for you because Mr HW still keeps saying we are "overexposed" on this site and that might be causing people to get bored or lose interest. We enjoy posting and communicating stories, etc on the site but don't want people to become bored with me/us. Still up in the air on how it all plays out.

Thank you so much for asking! Hopefully your latest adventure is fulfilling for you ;);)
Oh I don't think anyone is getting bored with you at all. Some people might disagree with some of your comments occasionally because you are very forthright but this is a discussion forum after all and people are going to have different views - that's the point of having a discussion.
Sometimes I feel that I might be posting too much in too many threads but then I've come to see that there a lot of people on here who don't post very much and only a core of people who regularly contribute. Without that the forum would stagnate so I don't think you are overexposed at all while you have something to say and an opinion to share.

I'm glad you've had a great response to your article. It was ballsy to put yourself up for it so you deserve it. I know you had to tone down your experiences for the mag but anything that gets the word out there and shows others that there are alternatives to monogamy as much for women as for men has to be a good thing. So I'll look forward to your future articles.

Yes I'm very much enjoying this latest chapter in my life, I know it's not for everyone but it's definitely something that we are both finding exciting - thank for asking.

Do kept posting!
Lynn xx

Response was phenomenal, I was really happy with the way it turned out and the responses. Publisher told us that mine was the most viewed edition in the fastest time of any of them so far! Our profile was overwhelmed with messages, etc. Just finally finished clearing them out yesterday. Might take this to PM for you because Mr HW still keeps saying we are "overexposed" on this site and that might be causing people to get bored or lose interest. We enjoy posting and communicating stories, etc on the site but don't want people to become bored with me/us. Still up in the air on how it all plays out.

"Most viewed edition" just goes to show how much interest there is out there regarding the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Well done. :love:

Would definitely love to see you as the centerfold!! 😘

Well, I have submitted my pics to the publisher for approval and publication. Publisher is coming to town for the weekend coming up so I will know more after meeting with them. I'm not as nervous this time since the first cover went so well. The story was a bit boring but you gotta give them what they want and keep them happy I suppose. The "Centerfold" is actually an edition called "Sexy Selfie Centerfolds" but they love some of my other pics from this summer, so I'm not sure how many will be "selfies" for real and how many will be the pics of a more general nature. In any case, I'm happy with them and I'm excited about the "cover" pic. I think it will be something different from all of the rest in style and content. Not much inside the bedroom, most of the stuff is actually outside.

Mrs Hotwife

EDIT I guess they aren't coming until November now so we will see how it goes. It will be published way before then

Here's a "teaser" . One of the pics I rejected but still nearly made it.

1631637526047.png

Last edited:
Well, I have submitted my pics to the publisher for approval and publication. Publisher is coming to town for the weekend coming up so I will know more after meeting with them. I'm not as nervous this time since the first cover went so well. The story was a bit boring but you gotta give them what they want and keep them happy I suppose. The "Centerfold" is actually an edition called "Sexy Selfie Centerfolds" but they love some of my other pics from this summer, so I'm not sure how many will be "selfies" for real and how many will be the pics of a more general nature. In any case, I'm happy with them and I'm excited about the "cover" pic. I think it will be something different from all of the rest in style and content. Not much inside the bedroom, most of the stuff is actually outside.

Mrs Hotwife

EDIT I guess they aren't coming until November now so we will see how it goes. It will be published way before then

Here's a "teaser" . One of the pics I rejected but still nearly made it.

View attachment 598342
If that was one of the rejects, I can't wait to see the others xx

If that was one of the rejects, I can't wait to see the others xx
Well, it will probably publish sooner rather than later. They want to hold back some of the hottest pics so they can use them for another cover article. Well, we have plenty of super hot pics held back and really want to make this centerfold about being outside this summer. They are super awesome, great peeps, and I really want this to be super hot. There are some less sexy, "selfie" type pics and they're fine, but not what I want to focus on. They always do a fantastic job so I suppose we will see. However it turns out it should be pretty good.

Last edited:
Well, it will probably publish sooner rather than later, but we are having a few "creative differences". Believe it or not, they want to hold back the hottest pics so they can "use them for another cover article". Well, we have plenty of super hot pics held back and really want to make this centerfold about being outside this summer. They are super awesome, great peeps and I understand their concerns, but I really want this to be super hot. There are some less sexy, "selfie" type pics and their fine, but not what I want to focus on. We will work it out though. They always do a fantastic job so I suppose we will see. However it turns out it should be pretty good.
I can understand your reasoning. The cover might be great but really it should be a tease to what is inside so you really want the hottest pics for the centrefold.
When I was a young man (a long time ago now) it would be the cover that would draw me to a mag on the newsagents shelf but it was the content inside that I'd jerk off over.
I suppose it's a bit different in this case as its more likely to be the subject matter that attracts people interested in the lifestyle but still I why you'd like a really hot centrefold. I'm sure it will be in any case even if you don't get the pics you'd choose.
James

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I can understand your reasoning. The cover might be great but really it should be a tease to what is inside so you really want the hottest pics for the centrefold.
When I was a young man (a long time ago now) it would be the cover that would draw me to a mag on the newsagents shelf but it was the content inside that I'd jerk off over.
I suppose it's a bit different in this case as its more likely to be the subject matter that attracts people interested in the lifestyle but still I why you'd like a really hot centrefold. I'm sure it will be in any case even if you don't get the pics you'd choose.
James
That's exactly what the publisher told me yesterday. He said the cover is fantastic (but he wants to use an even sexier one) and it's guys who just want to look at the pics that are the target market for these "centerfold" issues. He said those guys don't care about any story, they just want to jerk off to the pics. I love the current cover pic and told him to save the absolutely drop dead sexy one he put together for a different issue. I think the guys will enjoy all of the pics, whichever ones he selects. I have my favorites though, but he wants to save some of them back for a different publication as well. It's in his hands.

Mrs Hotwife

Well, it's out. I'm very nervous. I think it turned out well, but now it's in the wild. I really love the pics but I'm not totally confident. There are so many younger, hotter wives with perfect, sexy bodies out there. I'm glad they chose me of course, and they made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and were very good to me. I hope they know what they're doing!! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
such a hot sexy body to be loving

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Well

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 573699

View attachment 573707
Well You have that Hot Perfect Body, that I'm sure everyone will love like I do! You dont have anything to worry about!! Thank You!