What’s the most submissive thing a woman has ever done for you?

My ex once cut short a date she was on, left a guy in the restaurant, and drove two hours to where I was purely to suck my cock in the bathroom of the pub I was in. Came down her throat, and she didn’t even get an orgasm in return. On the long drive back, she texted me to tell me she was masturbating in a lay-by thinking about what she’d done for my huge cock.

she is now married to that guy. I always wonder what he thought when she got back really late wearing no panties. I made her remove them in the bathroom and leave them in my pocket before she set off. He was supposed to be the guy to remove them, but he never even got to see them. Little silk black g-string.

Last edited:
I like to dress up my women. I take them shopping and tell them I'm picking out everything their going to wear for the evening - down to thongs/gstrings and heels. Of course it's always something smoking hot and it's done purely for my pleasure. I tell them their on display for me before the real fun begins. All the women I do this with absolutely love it and it always leads to mind-blowing sex.

Well before i met my wife I got a lot of action on the plenty of fish , this was way before I discovered my cross dress / cuck wannabe fetishes / likes - anyhoo this woman from Glasgow came to my house - we had sexted loads so atmosphere was up there , anyways we making small talk and she in my kitchen half bending over sorting stuff in her overnight bag thing - she turns around and says matter of fact - IF U WANT IT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT - this sort of shocked me for about 5 seconds - actually took her by her ponytail ( so sexy ) and bragged her into the bedroom , wrapped her ponytail around my hand tight and she lost no time in giving me head , it got harder until she was gagging , make up destroyed and she was begging and I mean begging for me to cum on her face or in her mouth - so for that I Vicky whipped her face and shoved her head back down - I was making it up as I went as never had a woman so sub and into the bdsm before - I told her that I would decide when and where I would cum and told her she was my FUCK RAT ( almost laughed saying that ) she repeated it back , she said she thought she had at last met her match in bed - again that really shocked me as I had had done kinky women but nothing as serious and as submissive as this - not really into hard bdsm so gave her it hard doggy with a condom on and then ran her home lol -

Not really sub story - more a bit scary - again another slut this time up north east , got a hotel booked and we met , hit the voddys and got on great , back to the hotel , she wouldn’t suck me at first meet ??? Anyhoo she flooded her panties and only the top of waistband was actually right colour , during some heavy pumping she needed a break so we did and I promptly passed out / nodded off lol - anyways I woke up to hear her talking in the third person. And drinking the vodka straight out the bottle - boy was I a bit rattled now - she was telling this other person what a good cock I had and it was fine to suck it - she then started to suck and lick it - all the time I was trying to feign deep sleep - not fucking easy with this going on , and I couldn’t leg it due to fact too much to drink and all my stuff was in the room - eventually she passed out and again I considered running - morning eventually came with no sleep for me and as soon as hotel kitchen opened I was down for coffee ( lots of it ) - she awoke and couldn’t remember a thing - she was dropped off sharpish and I was still shaking a bit driving home later on having parked up and a McDonald’s - pity the guy who ends up with her - I still remember her pacing around the room drinking straight vodka and talking - had my hands in fists as really thought I was about to get attacked at any point , looking right at my face and saying suck it he has a great cock and could feel her words on my face she was that close - man that was the scariest fucking moment I tell you

The joys of internet dating eh , nice sexy woman one minute - later on three of us in the room - me psycho bitch and her fucking double personality

She was and would always do what I asked. Within a week I said I’m gonna cum on your face this time, she said no one had ever done that. After that she always let me
Aw nice one again - you have any pics of her - wish I had taken sneaky pics of some of my one nighters - well the tidier ones eh ha ha - sounds like she was eager to please

My husband loves to be a dom, so we have plenty of moments where im super submissive. One of the biggest times i can think of is he told me to suck his dick sloppiest i ever have. I got on my knees and sucked for hoursss. There was spit everywhere and then he finished on my tits. Another great one is our first cuckhold experience. He watched as I got fucked and then finished the guy off in my mouth. He then bathed me and made me jack him.off while he rewatched what had just taken place. He nutted all on my face

Yes the submissive bit was great - must be amazing being a bull and really using women just how they like it - was the bdsm part I wasn’t au fait with , just doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid personally

Mrs HW and I had met a couple at a local lifestyle resort. Things got heated and we went to the clubhouse and played on the dance floor. Mrs HW got the worst of the deal, def a "take one for the team" situation. The wife was smoking hot and we both got to play with her. Her husband had a micro penis and Mrs HW just went along so she could watch me fuck the wife. Mrs HW was riding micro penis guy and I had the hottie on her back with her legs in the air. I started working my cock into her ass and it was going in so easily with the wetness. She gave me that look of enjoyment with her eyes, whispered to me "Don't tell him" as she gestured toward her husband with her eyes and just let my cock sink into her ass. I'm sure he wondered what I was doing to cause her to be so vocal about her enjoyment.

MR HW

My wife, had this story that she told me before we were married. A guy that she had met at work one day who was running a contractor company that she was overseeing flirted with her and she took the bait as he was good looking. He texted her all day saying he found her sexy and regardless that he was married he wanted to visit her place and fuck her. The texting progressed throughout the day and he sent pictures his thick 7 inch cock. She told him to come over that night. He agreed that he would only if she would dress for him and wear a blindfold. She left the door unlocked when he said he was 5 minutes away and put on the blindfold.
He came in never said a word but started kissing her, sucking her tits and fingering her pussy. She was so excited and wet that he bent her over the dining table and started fucking her with a dildo that he had brought with hm. She orgasmed several times then he stuck his cock in her pussy and filled her pussy with his cum.
He zipped his jeans up and left her laying on the table with cum dripping out or her pussy. They never met again!

When she first told me the story she had dressed in the outfit below and I fucked her from behind shooting deep inside her as she told me.

View attachment 535205
So fucking hot looking ass and I bet that pussy sure feels good sliding around your cock going in

Yes that’s a hot outfit indeed - same pic with a dildo buried in her would have been awesome too - like the spotty hold ups - sexy