What age you were when you start Cuckolding/Hotwifing/Swinging?

What age you were when you start Cuckolding/Hotwifing/Swinging?

• 20-30

Votes: 73 45.1%
  • 30-40

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • 40-50

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • 50+

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters

Myrsilos

Male
As I can see this lifestyle starts more often within grown-up couples, how old you were when you start thinking about it or actually playing?

For me it was early 30s

I always wanted to be a cuck since my mom read that Dr. Seuss book to me called, "one cuck two cuck three cuck fuck". when I turned 18 I instantly became a cuck. been doing it ever since. I'm currently 50.

Note : I've been single since I was 18, and my mother turned out not to be my mother but an imposter dressed as a woman.

Reactions: dc2469
I started early. Got cheated on when I was 17, when I found out I was more turned on than angry. Continued the relationship 5 more years during which my girlfriend was fucking other guys. I feel lucky to have started so early. I'm 32 now

Reactions: codex1817
At the age of 29 now, but started a few years ago, when I got married to my college sweetheart, and did not know she was willing to have sex with other men while with me. My wife was 19, and I was 21 when we got married, and she had already cheated on me with her ex. After feeling more arousal than jealousy, I feel I officially became a cuck.

My wife and I had our first experience together as a couple when I was 28 and she was 23. I discovered later that she had been fucking behind my back since when we first started dating 4 years before. She had an FWB relationship with a well hung married friend that she continued for a year and a half while we were dating, then newly married, right up until he moved away. I was in the military stationed overseas and gone a lot so she got her itch scratched as she needed it while we were apart.

The first time together did not turn out well. We were with another couple and the situation progressed to where we high-fived and switched partners. His wife was more than ready to play. Mine was in doggy position next to us and he got behind her to drill her. He fingered her for a second and was getting ready to stick her when she looked over at me going down on the other wife. At that point, jealousy kicked in and she put a stop to it. He didn't stick my wife and I didn't get to do his wife.

We spent the night together in bed and the next morning she got up to get some coffee. The friend husband got up and followed her out. I took advantage of the situation and the friend wife and I consummated our friendship. The husband tried to get my wife to play. He started to get somewhere, then he told her that I was in the bedroom fucking his wife. You could almost hear the screech of brakes as she stopped. I finished but things went down hill fast from there.

Over the next several years, I made it very clear to her that she had my permission to get jiggy with our friend, even without me there. We fooled around with him a little but he didn't get to homeplate until 10 years later. He visited us in the States, we got her drunk (alcohol is panty lube for her), and he finally got to fuck her. That started us on the journey for about 8 years. Unfortunately, she did not embrace her freedom as much as I wished. Now we are done playing as a couple, much to my disappointment. I'd still let her play if she would do it but, alas, she will not.

Reactions: Hotmes
My wife and I had our first experience together as a couple when I was 28 and she was 23. I discovered later that she had been fucking behind my back since when we first started dating 4 years before. She had an FWB relationship with a well hung married friend that she continued for a year and a half while we were dating, then newly married, right up until he moved away. I was in the military stationed overseas and gone a lot so she got her itch scratched as she needed it while we were apart.

The first time together did not turn out well. We were with another couple and the situation progressed to where we high-fived and switched partners. His wife was more than ready to play. Mine was in doggy position next to us and he got behind her to drill her. He fingered her for a second and was getting ready to stick her when she looked over at me going down on the other wife. At that point, jealousy kicked in and she put a stop to it. He didn't stick my wife and I didn't get to do his wife.

We spent the night together in bed and the next morning she got up to get some coffee. The friend husband got up and followed her out. I took advantage of the situation and the friend wife and I consummated our friendship. The husband tried to get my wife to play. He started to get somewhere, then he told her that I was in the bedroom fucking his wife. You could almost hear the screech of brakes as she stopped. I finished but things went down hill fast from there.

Over the next several years, I made it very clear to her that she had my permission to get jiggy with our friend, even without me there. We fooled around with him a little but he didn't get to homeplate until 10 years later. He visited us in the States, we got her drunk (alcohol is panty lube for her), and he finally got to fuck her. That started us on the journey for about 8 years. Unfortunately, she did not embrace her freedom as much as I wished. Now we are done playing as a couple, much to my disappointment. I'd still let her play if she would do it but, alas, she will not.
Nice but in the meantime sad story :(

Nice but in the meantime sad story :(
Yeah, it really sucks actually. We had a seriously active sex life when we were younger. We’d usually fuck at least once a day and many times more. Now it is once every couple of weeks and only when I ask directly. Menopause and maturity are a lousy combination!

Reactions: owlcuck
I believe I was 21 or 22. My ex wife was talking to my friend and it made me horny excited and jealous. So I asked her to talk dirty about him while fucking so she went on talking about how she wants him to fuck her. This went on for months before I asked her if she’d do it if I was ok with it. She said if I was, then ok. It was about a week went by and one night we were fucking and she told me she fucked him when I went to a concert.
I came unbelievably that night. She then told me to invite him over for a few drinks. I did, and I acted as if I fell asleep on the couch. I could hear her whispering and kissing. Within a few minutes the went into the room. The door was open and she left the light on. I could see him fucking her as if I wasn’t there. After he cums, he tells her he has to leave.
She then comes to fuck me. It was sooooooo amazingly hot!!!!!

My first wife and I started swinging in our 20s (back then it called wife swapping which shows how long ago it was).
Lynn is my second wife. She and I met in our early 40s. She was still married to her first husband but was fucking other men every chance she got, even after we started dating. We got married on the understanding that she could carry on fucking whoever she wanted and twenty something years later, I've never regretted that decision for a moment.
James

My wife and I started swinging 4 years ago. First experience was a visit to a swingersclub in Belgium. Little note : I was already a swinger for more than 20 years at that time. Before the first visit, I told her she would love it but she wasn't budging. At some point I said to her : Look, you're missing out on a lot that I feel you would love to be a part of. Why don't we go on a couples night. We enter, if you don't like what you see we leave after 15 min but you have to give it a chance. At 10pm, they play a tune and you have to change into lingerie. If you don't want to do that, just say and we are out !
Well... we stayed until closing at 03:00 AM !

After that, we started to share more and more fantasies and one of hers was to be fucked by a BBC. Well... mine was to watch her get fucked by another man. So, we were of into the vixen/stag experience ! Since then we had already half a dozen experiences going from just 1 BBC to a full blown gangbang with 8 men.

Very exciting experience !

1641302767584.png

Last edited:
My first wife and I started swinging in our 20s (back then it called wife swapping which shows how long ago it was).
Lynn is my second wife. She and I met in our early 40s. She was still married to her first husband but was fucking other men every chance she got, even after we started dating. We got married on the understanding that she could carry on fucking whoever she wanted and twenty something years later, I've never regretted that decision for a moment.
James
Sounds like love!