What are my next steps . . .

We are a late 40s couple, happily married 20+ years. Our sex life is pretty vanilla. She is definitely more reserve and conservative in the bedroom and not very adventurous. I’ve thought about cuckold fantasies, swinging, etc. from time to time but nothing to intense or something I thought about actin on. Until one night out about three months ago . . .

We had a social event for work at a restaurant in an entertainment district where we live with lots of bars, clubs, etc. nearby. The event ended early and we decided to go grab a drink at a nearby bar. Turns out there was a fairly active dance floor so we sat at the bar and enjoyed some casual conversation and great people watching. One drink turned to two and then a third when a handsome younger guy approached asking my wife to dance. My wife likes to dance and I’m terrible at it. Don’t enjoy it and i feel bad because I know she likes it. She politely told him no and I jumped in telling her she should dance and have fun. Honestly I had no thought to the possibility this could turn sexual in any way.

After a little convincing she agreed and they headed off to the dance floor. He led her to the middle where it was hard to get a good view from where I was sitting but I could see them from time to time through the crowd dancing. At first they maintained some distance and occasionally one would lean in to talk. Overtime they got closer and let’s just say things got more friendly. She was definitely grinding up on him and I’m not sure there was any part of her body his hands didn’t explore. I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure I saw them kiss briefly and his hands spent a lot of time up her skirt. I was a bit jealous and conflicted but also incredibly aroused. After about 30 minutes she came back to the bar and he left. We finished our drinks and went home. Had incredible sex that night. Here is the thing . . I now have this intense desire for a stranger to fuck my wife. It’s been 3 months and I can’t get these thoughts out of my mind.

So now what do I do? I’ve tried to casually mention the events of the night and she is pretty dismissive. I definitely saw a new side to her that night but is right back to being that conservative wife. We are definitely going to spend more time at dance clubs and I will see how that goes but not sure what else to do.

We are a late 40s couple, happily married 20+ years. Our sex life is pretty vanilla. She is definitely more reserve and conservative in the bedroom and not very adventurous. I’ve thought about cuckold fantasies, swinging, etc. from time to time but nothing to intense or something I thought about actin on. Until one night out about three months ago . . .

We had a social event for work at a restaurant in an entertainment district where we live with lots of bars, clubs, etc. nearby. The event ended early and we decided to go grab a drink at a nearby bar. Turns out there was a fairly active dance floor so we sat at the bar and enjoyed some casual conversation and great people watching. One drink turned to two and then a third when a handsome younger guy approached asking my wife to dance. My wife likes to dance and I’m terrible at it. Don’t enjoy it and i feel bad because I know she likes it. She politely told him no and I jumped in telling her she should dance and have fun. Honestly I had no thought to the possibility this could turn sexual in any way.

After a little convincing she agreed and they headed off to the dance floor. He led her to the middle where it was hard to get a good view from where I was sitting but I could see them from time to time through the crowd dancing. At first they maintained some distance and occasionally one would lean in to talk. Overtime they got closer and let’s just say things got more friendly. She was definitely grinding up on him and I’m not sure there was any part of her body his hands didn’t explore. I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure I saw them kiss briefly and his hands spent a lot of time up her skirt. I was a bit jealous and conflicted but also incredibly aroused. After about 30 minutes she came back to the bar and he left. We finished our drinks and went home. Had incredible sex that night. Here is the thing . . I now have this intense desire for a stranger to fuck my wife. It’s been 3 months and I can’t get these thoughts out of my mind.

So now what do I do? I’ve tried to casually mention the events of the night and she is pretty dismissive. I definitely saw a new side to her that night but is right back to being that conservative wife. We are definitely going to spend more time at dance clubs and I will see how that goes but not sure what else to do.
Sounds like it was a fun night and one that gave you same desire as many of us husbands here... to see your beautiful wife being pounded by another cock!

The best thing you can do is head out more. More bars and clubs. Encourage her to dress sexy. Tell her constantly how beautiful she is and how lucky you are.
You need to build her confidence very high! Tell her how excited you get when other men are noticing her.
Eventually, you're going to have to come straight out and tell her you want to share her with other men... and you'll have to do this over a serious talk, not pillow talk, not drunk talk.... like, around the breakfast table talk!

She'll have her objections, so you'll also need to know how to manage these.
Understand her objections... make sure she knows your listening to her because you'll need an answer for them - and that answer needs to show her how much you care about her. You can't lie. This is for you. As much as you want her to embrace it and have fun, it's still for you.

Comment how much you love it when she shows her naughty side. All women have a kinky side, no matter how conservative they may be.
Tell her how hot you think it would be to introduce some toys or roleplay into the bedroom.
It's a long process. My wife was conservative but has opened up massively. It's all about trust and communication - and it takes a shit load of both of those... and time :)

In my view what you saw 3 months since was a women having a bit of fun drunk, dancing with a younger man infront of her husband. This in no way indicates that she wants to fuck other men. Youve mentioned this several times, which in my view having been married to a cuckoldress for 36 years is the wrong thing to do, this just serves to let her know this could become an obsession to you. Once is fine so she knows you had no objection but i would now say no more on this subject.

I would suggest if there was a click between them she would have left with his number, if both wanted this.

I agree with the idea though of taking her out more, giving her the opportunity of enjoy herself and see what develops, something may and something may not, chill enjoy what you may see. In my experience with a very vanilla conservative wife in her 20s giving her the freedom to explore knowing i am happy with this without going on, and on about it was the best approach...and successful, though my wife already had the kink. I also know the more a man goes on about this the less chance there is of it happening if she is naturally conservative, or she may choose to have a secret affair or question your love for her in wanting this.

In my experience few actually have a successful long term cuck marriage, polls on here appear to support this too.

I agree with the comments from vurrr84 too.

I am not wanting to poor cold water on your fantasy but you should be aware that maybe a fantasy will be all it remains, thats her choice and the more you mention it in my experience the less chance there is of her doing it.

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing your story and good luck! Please keep us posted on how things are progressing. My wife are a similar age and marriage time. There is little to no hope for me tho. I enjoy hearing about others beginning in the lifestyle tho.
Good luck!

Hi where are you. ? I want to romance your beautiful hotwife while you sit back nd enjoy the thrill of the chase while I spoil your beautiful intelligent confident hotwife.. I am looking in the s Calgary Okotoks high River areas

Hey thank you all for the advice on this thread. I’ve decided to not unduly pressure things and just see if things naturally progress. Ive encourage her to dress more sexy and the last few times we’ve been out she has worn tops that reveal a lot of cleavage. Nothing crazy to report but she definitely likes the attention she is getting. We also had a flirtatious moment at a dinner the other night when she made a comment that I must be intimidated by the size of the carrot on my plate (it was massive by the way). I laughed it off and responded along the lines of like you could take something that size. She smiled and just said “you might be surprised how much I can take.“. No idea if this is progress but the flirting and sexy talk is fun.

Awesome story, i think you found a new desire. Would like to know how her pussy was that night when you had sex? More aroused than usual? Did she say anything during the sex?

Hey thank you all for the advice on this thread. I’ve decided to not unduly pressure things and just see if things naturally progress. Ive encourage her to dress more sexy and the last few times we’ve been out she has worn tops that reveal a lot of cleavage. Nothing crazy to report but she definitely likes the attention she is getting. We also had a flirtatious moment at a dinner the other night when she made a comment that I must be intimidated by the size of the carrot on my plate (it was massive by the way). I laughed it off and responded along the lines of like you could take something that size. She smiled and just said “you might be surprised how much I can take.“. No idea if this is progress but the flirting and sexy talk is fun.
It seems like you are on a good path. Keep us updated

First buy her some.sexy clothes take her out to clubs tell her dance encourage her to dance . Get her turned on kiss her rib her leg Get the band to ay a sliw sexy dance . Maybe get a guy that danced with her before to dance again maybe 2/3 songs ..when she cones back tell her how hot.she looked dancing with him. When you get home have intense sex with you
When she asks tell.her younwere so hot seeing her dancing . Say i think g
He's really interested in you

First buy her some.sexy clothes take her out to clubs tell her dance encourage her to dance . Get her turned on kiss her rib her leg Get the band to ay a sliw sexy dance . Maybe get a guy that danced with her before to dance again maybe 2/3 songs ..when she cones back tell her how hot.she looked dancing with him. When you get home have intense sex with you
When she asks tell.her younwere so hot seeing her dancing . Say i think g
He's really interested in you
Yes she is definitely dressing in more revealing clothes. I’m going to buy her a few things this weekend and see if I can get to go out with no bra or panties on.

Mid 50s couple here. Sex life was OK. Wife classy, good looking and conservative. Bedroom sex was good but rarely a bj with swallow, anal....3 times ever, didn't go well....all good.
About 4 years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know.....long story on how it started. We do it with him 2--3 times a month, sometimes more sometimes less. We're all comfy together.
All I can say is it's REALLY opened our thoughts, especially hers, about sexy fun. We take turns with her, she gets turned on like you can't belive. We always do her twice each then he usually goes again before he leaves. She has opened up to sex and it's great. She's swallowed his load several times. I get head with swallow at least once a week. Anal, he got her into it. She'll do analysis when she's really turned on, when he's with us she gets really turned on so anal happens. I've fucked her butt many times since.
She won't really talk about what we do, she just says its fun but seeing her fuck the livin hell out if him, then me, then him again tells me she loves it.

Mid 50s couple here. Sex life was OK. Wife classy, good looking and conservative. Bedroom sex was good but rarely a bj with swallow, anal....3 times ever, didn't go well....all good.
About 4 years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know.....long story on how it started. We do it with him 2--3 times a month, sometimes more sometimes less. We're all comfy together.
All I can say is it's REALLY opened our thoughts, especially hers, about sexy fun. We take turns with her, she gets turned on like you can't belive. We always do her twice each then he usually goes again before he leaves. She has opened up to sex and it's great. She's swallowed his load several times. I get head with swallow at least once a week. Anal, he got her into it. She'll do analysis when she's really turned on, when he's with us she gets really turned on so anal happens. I've fucked her butt many times since.
She won't really talk about what we do, she just says its fun but seeing her fuck the livin hell out if him, then me, then him again tells me she loves it.
Ok well you need to really share the story on how she went from vanilla to doing mfm.

Just a quit status update on my situation. I’ve managed to get her to dress in more revealing clothes. No luck on going without panties but she is wearing tighter clothes that really show off her breasts. She likes the attention and her confidence has really skyrocketed. She even mentioned her tits look better now than they did in her 20s. It’s been a slow transformation but fun to see and how sex life has been a lot better. No real discussion on taking it to the next level with other guys but that’s intentional as I don’t want to get pushy or be seen as pressuring her. We are headed to Las Vegas soon so maybe something interesting will happen. She did agree to wear a skimpy bikini at the pool which she has never done. I’m sure that is going to attract a lot of attention.

Just a quit status update on my situation. I’ve managed to get her to dress in more revealing clothes. No luck on going without panties but she is wearing tighter clothes that really show off her breasts. She likes the attention and her confidence has really skyrocketed. She even mentioned her tits look better now than they did in her 20s. It’s been a slow transformation but fun to see and how sex life has been a lot better. No real discussion on taking it to the next level with other guys but that’s intentional as I don’t want to get pushy or be seen as pressuring her. We are headed to Las Vegas soon so maybe something interesting will happen. She did agree to wear a skimpy bikini at the pool which she has never done. I’m sure that is going to attract a lot of attention.
It does appear that she is open to experiment. She may be interested in visiting a swingers club and starting out with a 3some. It would give her an opportunity to show off her lovely body to other men.

We want see some pics 😉