What are your most intense moments of this lifestyle?

2wheel

Male
Apr 21, 2016
Bluffton, SC
My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

Most intense moments:
  • When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me:
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me:
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.

The vulnerability of her as she spreads her legs as wide as possible, using her fingers to pull her pussy lips even wider as the tip of a bbc teases her, slowly entering her, her whole body charging up with ions of pleasure, only to be discharged throughout the night as orgasms jolt her mind and body on a roller coaster ride of sexual exctasy that is one of the most sexually exquisite feelings anyone could have in my opinion 👍

My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

Most intense moments:
  • When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me:
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me:
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.
These are all the things that make the lifestyle so good for all involved. As a Bull it is so good having a wife orgasm on your cock and then ejaculate inside her with hubby watching. Great to see a wife orgasm from being licked clean. Normally very intense. In my experience often the wife would ask me to cum in hubby's mouth when getting me hard, because they both enjoyed it so much.

Attachments

• cuckpleasure36.gif
    cuckpleasure36.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 495
  • cuckpleasure31.gif
    cuckpleasure31.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 472
  • cucktrain28.jpg
    cucktrain28.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
It’s the kissing for me.
Before the naughty stuff even starts.
fully clothed, that first kiss……. its like a submission, a declaration “we are going to have sex now”

it blows my mind.

Her response to him kissing her lips, opening her mouth, kissing back is basically an invitation and a physical way of saying “you can have me”

i hate it but love it at the same time

It’s the kissing for me.
Before the naughty stuff even starts.
fully clothed, that first kiss……. its like a submission, a declaration “we are going to have sex now”

it blows my mind.

Her response to him kissing her lips, opening her mouth, kissing back is basically an invitation and a physical way of saying “you can have me”

i hate it but love it at the same time
I agree, it is far more than just watching her with some big alpha type guy. It is the erotic sexual tension as well, seeing that first interaction, knowing what it will lead to. Seeing her reaction to him, as well as his to her.

Most intense moments:

* When she is the one that aggressively instigates the action all on her own, without “acting” like she needed some persuasion.
* Hearing her telling him to cum inside her, to cum in her pussy!
* Watching the cum leak from her freshly fucked and filled pussy as the cock slowly slides out.
* Seeing her tiny fingers as she uses them to help guide the hard cock inside her.
* Watching a hard cock as it slides in and out of her pussy.
* The way her body responds and reacts from his movements.
* Knowing exactly when she’s experiencing her highest level of complete sexual pleasure. That’s when I get the chance to see it, or in most cases, can hear her kissing him deeply, lustfully and passionately.
* Watching her grab his head or hair with total control while she’s kissing him.
* Listening as her breathing gets faster and heavier.
* Her body thrusting up desperately wanting his cock even deeper.

Bonus moments:

* The most absolutely incredible amazing feeling of sloppy seconds or more!!
* Having the freedom to video record anything and everything!
* Having the freedom to take pictures of anything and everything!
* When she gets completely nude in public, but especially when she plays with herself or with me. This includes the obvious truckers while driving, but would also include parking lots at rest stops, truck stops, etc.. but the BEST was always while going through a fast food drive through, and even BETTER, a late night or 24 hour place! Our favorite was usually White Castle. The young guys and even the girls couldn’t get enough of her!!
* Her complete willingness and openness to explore new experiences.
* Being totally unpredictable.
* When she flashes, sometimes to our friends and even more often publicly! Anywhere from small quick teasing kind, to pretending to be unaware, to making it clearly obvious and giving a very nice view and show, to fully nude! * She thoroughly enjoys being my personal model.

Bad moments:

* A few times when the guy was too drunk and ended up being an asshole towards her?? I ended up kicking them out of the car while on the way to our place. So basically, they ended up fucking them selves out of fucking her!! Lol.

Most intense moments:

* When she is the one that aggressively instigates the action all on her own, without “acting” like she needed some persuasion.
* Watching the cum leak from her freshly fucked and filled pussy as the cock slowly slides out.
* Seeing her tiny fingers as she uses them to help guide the hard cock inside her.
* Knowing exactly when she’s experiencing her highest level of complete sexual pleasure. That’s when I get the chance to see it, or in most cases, can hear her kissing him deeply, lustfully and passionately.
* Watching her grab his head or hair with total control while she’s kissing him.

Bonus moments:

* When she gets completely nude in public, but especially when she plays with herself or with me. This includes the obvious truckers while driving, but would also include parking lots at rest stops, truck stops, etc.. but the BEST was always while going through a fast food drive through, and even BETTER, a late night or 24 hour place! Our favorite was usually White Castle. The young guys and even the girls couldn’t get enough of her!!
* When she flashes, sometimes to our friends and even more often publicly! Anywhere from small quick teasing kind, to pretending to be unaware, to making it clearly obvious and giving a very nice view and show, to fully nude! * She thoroughly enjoys being my personal model.

Bad moments:

* A few times when the guy was too drunk and ended up being an asshole towards her?? I ended up kicking them out of the car while on the way to our place. So basically, they ended up fucking them selves out of fucking her!! Lol.
Watching her reach around his ass and pull this man who has a larger dick than you into her so he can go deeper into her all the while knowing that she never pulls you into her ... that's hot

When she gets a call that he wants to come over and she leaves me and goes in the other bedroom with him , she has never asked me to leave out bed , but she leaves and joins him in the other bedroom, usually when that happens he stays overnight and she doesn't come back till he leaves,

Usually she will pass by going to the bathroom and stop in and ask if I'm ok and everything is ok, then kisses me and returns to him .
It's a bit tough but I tell my self she will come back to wake me up and then we have very wet sloppy seconds sex and that's always a fun thing for me , and she says so how much I love that feeling of her wet cum filled pussy we stay in bed all day when her guy stays the night , I'm so glad he comes over on Fridays so we can smooch and fuck the rest of Saturdays

Most intense moments:

Bonus moments:

Bad moments:

Can relate to everyone you mentioned 👍

• Love
Reactions: btweets
My wife had a bf for 4 years. He was late 20s and was about 10 years younger. My wife and him were close. He used to come to our home every Friday afternoon and leave Sunday afternoon.
It was hot to see wife getting horny and missing him by Thursday, took time to get ready for him. Loved hearing them having sex in the evening and their morning sex was even more intense. My wife said morning sex was more like love making for her.
The most intense were two,
when my wife say his name when having orgasm. The other one was when she could not see him for 3 weeks and she was on top of me and while riding me she said. I miss him, I miss his body, I miss his cock and his cum and then she had an ntense orgasm. I kissed and hugged her while she was thinking of him

My wife had a bf for 4 years. He was late 20s and was about 10 years younger. My wife and him were close. He used to come to our home every Friday afternoon and leave Sunday afternoon.
It was hot to see wife getting horny and missing him by Thursday, took time to get ready for him. Loved hearing them having sex in the evening and their morning sex was even more intense. My wife said morning sex was more like love making for her.
The most intense were two,
when my wife say his name when having orgasm. The other one was when she could not see him for 3 weeks and she was on top of me and while riding me she said. I miss him, I miss his body, I miss his cock and his cum and then she had an ntense orgasm. I kissed and hugged her while she was thinking of him
I can relate to this. We have a friend we see 2 or 3 times a month. It just sex we don't socialize with him. He's younger, skinny need type, big dick. It's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT. She's 53 he's 31. It's a fun night when he visits, we take turns doing her, she gets really turned on. It's a fun exciting relaxing night for all three of us. The weird part us she will not talk about any of what we do but she's horny as hell for days after he's been with us. She's a different person when he's here, she openly talk about his prior visits, things we did, what she liked and wants to do again, etc. After he's gone we gave some gooooood sex but she won't talk about any of it. I can easily tell he's in her mind while we have sex.
It's a pretty regular thing fir us now but early on he'd call, if we were free he'd visit. We always lined it up Wed or Thurs for a Friday visit. Once we knew we were on she was HORNY and she and I had good sex the nights and mornings.

Shortly after getting married we temporarily gave-up this lifestyle to concentrate on starting a family together. She stopped taking the pill and we began tracking her cycle using an app on our phones. One particular month we planned a romantic night-in to do the deed, I had only just opened a nice bottle of wine when her previous lover dropped-by for an unexpected visit.

Things got frisky with all 3 of us ending-up in bed, she climbed on top of his bare cock and began riding him. I wanted them to enjoy the moment but I was extremely worried about the consequences if he came inside her. Over the course of the next 10 minutes their excitement grew along with my worries. For reasons I can’t explain, those worries fuelled my imagination to such a degree that I felt paralysed by excitement to stop them. I watched from behind feeling completely powerless as his balls twitched during his orgasm Inside her. They repeated this a few times that evening, and thankfully I caught the moment on video :)

After he had left, my wife apologised for getting carried away so recklessly, she was aware of the risk but she found the thrill intoxicating. I reassured her and thanked her for most intensely erotic experience of my life, I also told her that she was free to repeat this as often as she wished. We waited anxiously for 2 weeks but her period arrived as usual.

She repeated this scenario about half a dozen times with different lovers over the following years, but eventually it was myself that finally got her pregnant, although it took us 3 or 4 years of trying.