What do men consider a "good fuck" and a "bad fuck" in a woman?

For me personally the lady needs to enjoy the fuck. If she's not into it then I can't enjoy myself. For example a facial or cumming in her mouth. If she enjoys it, asks for it, LOVES getting all the spunk in her face than that's great for me too. If she doesn't like it and only does it to please me, then I won't do it.

The same goes for role-playing, name-calling, being a bit rough, that kind of thing.

Bad fuck: She looks like does not really want to do it, not enjoyment. Too passive, just spreads the legs. Although if she is very hot it is ok. Won't want to do anything, get undressed etc but won't allow you to penetrate her. Also, starts saying stupid things right when you are about to start intercourse. For instance 'I will love you if you go ahead' 'Please do not leave me' that is not the right moment to make those kind of emotional blackmailing. Also, she is on her period and does not prevent you until everything is totally red. For me is a turn off if she starts saying my name like crazy. Also turn off if she makes sounds like she is about to cum continiously but never cums. If she does not cum, is fine but I do get turned off if her sounds are completely missleading.

Good fuck: The girl has passion, erotism, interest in fucking in general, she is playful and has some intuition on how to tease and seduce you. She won't be totally passive (not required to be extremely active unless she wishes too) and understands the flow and mood of the moment. She gets the game.

Reactions: KinkyLondonCouple
A good fuck is when she is into it. I personally get off on her pleasure. I love to eat her out as long as she can take it! If she isnt into it or getting pleased then it's a bad / boring fuck to me. Something about seeing her orgasm or squirm with pleasure turns me on Beyond belief.

Reactions: werekinky2
She needs to enjoy the fuck, be proactive in participating and pleasing herself. I agree that I get off on her pleasure as well. If she didn't have fun it would be a bad fuck for me. Sometimes she needs a right partner with the right skills.

Yes she needs both, to be enjoying herself and to be genuinely interested in giving the man also some pleasure.

But actually I believe the first part covers all. Mostly if the girl is genuinely having fun it will be fun for the dude too.

The fucking or sex you can say it's team work , if she just open her legs and just stay there and wait ti get fucked without any sense about pleasure for me it's bad fuck, a good fuck is woman when like her partner and she is more active than, just opening her leg's waiting. More active mean that even fucking in missionary she try to help her partner with her hand or legs to guide him that both can get more pleasure. I had few examples or this type o woman that i call her like dead meat :) , 0 action 0 moaning even when i slap her ass 0 sound, i mean if you don't know how fuck at least try, nobody born with experience .

In my opinion is not exactly a skillset but more like the mood, the passion. If the girl is enjoying the fuck she will automatically behave in a way that makes a good fuck. If she is like a dead body, no matter what the fuck won't go anywhere.

I love it when she is anxious and wants to get to it and I am trying to hold off and keep from cumming and please her and make mine last. She responds when I suck her tits and eat her pussy. She cums and responds buy sucking my cock for her pleasure for awhile while she recovers for another round of oral for another climax for her. She should cum several times before we even fuck and when we do she is totally wet and somewhat sloppy from being anxious. The eventual mutual orgasm tops it off and sets up for the second round.

Loud. Understands that during that time Daddy owns all of her fuckholes. Asks permission to cum on Daddy's cock. Cleans daddy up like a good girl before the next round.