What do you do after being filled?

Not exactly the sexy answer you were hoping for, but most women at least wipe and then p. You see if we don’t there is a good chance of getting a UTI.

However, l love the fact that my pussy is full of another man’s cum when my husband comes home from work and I am in the kitchen preparing our meal. He has know idea that cum is slowly leaking into my knickers 😋

Not exactly the sexy answer you were hoping for, but most women at least wipe and then p. You see if we don’t there is a good chance of getting a UTI.

However, l love the fact that my pussy is full of another man’s cum when my husband comes home from work and I am in the kitchen preparing our meal. He has know idea that cum is slowly leaking into my knickers 😋
Honest reply :p

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi

Wow

Reactions: Openhubbi
Do you ever wipe your pussy with bread or something to serve him a little
Can’t honestly say anything like that has ever crossed my mind, but I’m sure he has unknowingly eaten plenty of cum when he has gone down on me at night after I have had my fun during the day.

obviously I don’t want him to find out so wash before we start, but still he must be getting some of what’s inside.

It depends on her mood and the situation. If we are playing with another guy, she lets me or the other guy get sloppy seconds then has me get a towel. If it's just the two of us, she usually gets up and pees and wipes or has me wipe. Sometimes, if the mood strikes, she gets eaten out and cleaned up orally. I love it when she allows it to soak in her and she carries it in her, but that's rare.

I’ve often wondered how many times I’ve actually licked and swallowed another guys cum without knowing it. I can remember at least a few times when I’ve thought her pussy doesn’t quite taste the same as it usually does, or that I can tell for almost certain she tastes different. I’ve never said anything about it and I just except that it may very well be cum, or something simply logical.

Reactions: Em3840 and Bowlerlb
For my wife it depends. Just her and me ill fill her, she usually goes p** and wipes. At night we get it on and she'll just go to sleep.
When our friend us with us she wipes off when we take a break. It's usually him then I go right after. We chat and cuddle so she wipes off. There's been nights it's him, me then he goes again after me, no clean up.
No matter how much is unloaded into a woman only so much can stay.
There's times he's done 3 rounds, I've gone 2. Later we're all in the kitchen chatting and she'll say....woha...a bunch of jizz oozed out of her but that's happened after only I've done her one round.
I think it's sexy as hell seeing a gal wipe off after.

Last edited:
Can’t honestly say anything like that has ever crossed my mind, but I’m sure he has unknowingly eaten plenty of cum when he has gone down on me at night after I have had my fun during the day.

obviously I don’t want him to find out so wash before we start, but still he must be getting some of what’s inside.
I do love a naughty slut

Reactions: Nicko77v