What does husband to while watching ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
What does hubby do while watching? Are you naked? Sitting in a chair? Sitting on the bed? Laying next to them? Do you beat off? Do you cum? What's everyone's routine?
We do this with one guy, semi regularly, 2 3 times a month. They most always start, they kiss, oral on each other, have sex in several positions, they go for sometimes 20 min, sometimes 45 min till he cums then I start with her.
We have a comfy chair in our bedroom I turn so it faces the bed. We're comfy together and him and I have no problem getting and staying naked. I get rock hard watching with pre cum oozing. Its hard not to stroke. Our friend does same when he watches me and her.
What do others do when they watch waiting for their turn?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does hubby do while watching? Are you naked? Sitting in a chair? Sitting on the bed? Laying next to them? Do you beat off? Do you cum? What's everyone's routine?
We do this with one guy, semi regularly, 2 3 times a month. They most always start, they kiss, oral on each other, have sex in several positions, they go for sometimes 20 min, sometimes 45 min till he cums then I start with her.
We have a comfy chair in our bedroom I turn so it faces the bed. We're comfy together and him and I have no problem getting and staying naked. I get rock hard watching with pre cum oozing. Its hard not to stroke. Our friend does same when he watches me and her.
😱😱😱😱 sounds amazing 👏 😍 i usually watch and masterbate lol

I do a lot of photography and some video. Depending upon the lover I am sometimes very busy and other times walk in and out. I try to stay away during cuddling and after glow activities. Some guys love me being there, ask me questions about how to please her and pose for the camera. Others want some privacy (that's their problem in my opinion).

I also do anything it takes for her to have a great experience. I watch out for phone calls, deliveries, etc. so she doesn't have to think about anything but her own pleasure. If her wine glass is getting low I bring wine. I have lube and condoms (in a couple of sizes) on standby in case she wants the guy to use them. Adjust heat and air when requested.

All of her lovers over the years have treated me with respect and that is what I expect. I treat them as honored guests in our home. They get to do anything with my wife they can seduce her into. In return they treat me like a friend and good host.

Great question. I do like to spend some time sitting, sipping a martini, naked and probably stroking my cock. I also like to give some direction about what I would like to see next. And I like to join in perhaps taking my gorgeous wife from behind while she sucks his cock. All done in playful collaborative manner. The less she has to think about the better. In our relationships she loves to be led and that is usually me.

Years ago me and the ex met a guy online who lived near Birmingham,we arranged to meet him at a hotel and when we met he seemed a little shy or nervous,so i said i would go back to the car to get our overnight bag, when i got back to the room the mrs was only wearing her matching bra and panties with black hold ups bent over sucking him off! I made my way to the chair and watched them playing around before i joined in.

Attachments

• standing chair.JPG
    standing chair.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 999
here's some ideas

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 199965
View media item 120601
View media item 56591

I' running the video recorder capturing all the action so we can watch it later when we are fucking. My wife loved performing in front of the camera. She was a swallower and would get on her knees and pump their cocks into her mouth. She would show me and then swallow and open her mouth to show her empty mouth. The young men were blown away at how nasty she was. She was 46 and I had her on our bed with two 21 yr old guys. One pounded her from behind while the other had her by the hair and fucked her mouth. As soon as they left I got my turn. She loved being my nasty fuck slut. Here she is with a load of cum falling out of her pussy from a 21 yr old.Capture (6).PNG

We don't have a routine - the encounter varies based on KK's mood, the situation, and the encounter partner/partners. Sometimes I watch and listen, sometimes I stroke my cock and cum while watching her. Other times I'm an active participant, from helping her fuck to fucking.

One of the rooms at our home is set up for sex - a playroom. When we're in that venue, there are various props/furnishings that are part of the scene. We have a two-way mirror in a rolling frame. When I'm in pure voyeur mode, I sit naked in a chair on the see-through side, while the reflective side is facing KK and her partner(s). I watch, stroking, edging, trying to time my ejaculation with her orgasm. I thoroughly enjoy that protracted kind of edging play, waiting for the moment of bliss, watching KK cum on her lover's hard cock.