What does it feel like

A lot depends on if they are wearing condoms. Other guys cum make for a very good lube. Let the smaller guys go first and the big ones will go in without any problem.
How many does she plan on doing?
To answer your question I asked my husband what mine is like after I've been used and he doesn't think it will feel loose to you. He say it will feel very warm and slick. She will feel none stop pleasure.
Take some pictures and share please

Warm, slick, and full of cum is the best! Whether or not she feels loose to you will depend entirely on the size of your cock vs the guys she fucks. I am average to just above in length and girth. My wife is not a size queen, she says the great big ones cause pain but she's definitely had some big ones. The largest she had the guy advertised as 10+ inches and very thick & he was not exaggerating, I fucked her as soon as he pulled out and she certainly felt very very loose.

When my wife fucks a group of men I love being the last man to fuck her. Most times the men have all been somewhere around average in size and it does not seem to matter how many men fuck her she does not feel loose, just wonderfully warm and slick. If just one of the men have a cock that is much larger than mine she feels loose when I fuck her immediately afterwards.

I guess the short answer is 20 average size cocks will not make her pussy feel loose but just one monster cock will if you are fucking immediately afterwards.

As my wife puts it "a pussy is not a rubber-band, it takes some time for it to return back to it's normal size after being stretched to it's limits"!!!

Stacey has never been gang banged but she's had sex with many men who were (are) much more well endowed than I am and who fucked her multiple times. I couldn't ever tell the difference. Her pussy felt the same to me though there have been many occasions when we couldn't have sex because her pussy was tender from rough love making with her lover.

A lot depends on if they are wearing condoms. Other guys cum make for a very good lube. Let the smaller guys go first and the big ones will go in without any problem.
How many does she plan on doing?
To answer your question I asked my husband what mine is like after I've been used and he doesn't think it will feel loose to you. He say it will feel very warm and slick. She will feel none stop pleasure.
Take some pictures and share please
I want feedback from one of the ladies on the forum and I hope my questions are not offensive. I am concerned my wife would lose interest in me as I am on the smaller end of the range after being with men much larger. Seems strange asking a woman but it is really the only way I will find out so here goes. Do you still have satisfying intercourse at home apart from hot wife sessions or do you have to do something else at home for you to be into it? Your first picture is amazing btw.

My wife usually doesn't do gangbangs but she arranged a surprise birthday party for me with 4 other swinger couple friends. The other 4 ladies were all over me on a bed when she walked in the room. She said "wow, this means I have all the guys to myself ". They all went in another bedroom and they all fucked her multiple times filling her pussy and mouth with cum. They weren't done with her when I walked in. Seeing all the cum oozing out of her I got excited again and couldn't resist burying my cock in her. With all of her own juices from multiple orgasms mixed with the guys cum she was as slippery as I've ever felt but not really stretched out.

I want feedback from one of the ladies on the forum and I hope my questions are not offensive. I am concerned my wife would lose interest in me as I am on the smaller end of the range after being with men much larger. Seems strange asking a woman but it is really the only way I will find out so here goes. Do you still have satisfying intercourse at home apart from hot wife sessions or do you have to do something else at home for you to be into it? Your first picture is amazing btw.
I am like you, I prefer to get a womens perspective on May of my questions but they are rare and hard to find.

Thanks I'm glad you like the pictures.
Talk to your wife.
For me I make love to my husband. The few times I have been shared I didn't feel any difference and couldn't wait for my husband to slide in and finish me off.
Some of the best orgasms I have ever had.
One of the guys was very large and I could feel every thrust my husband gave to my sloppy seconds pussy and he said it felt great, hot and wet and wonderful.

Thanks I'm glad you like the pictures.
Talk to your wife.
For me I make love to my husband. The few times I have been shared I didn't feel any difference and couldn't wait for my husband to slide in and finish me off.
Some of the best orgasms I have ever had.
One of the guys was very large and I could feel every thrust my husband gave to my sloppy seconds pussy and he said it felt great, hot and wet and wonderful.
That reply is very helpful to me, thank you for that insight. The pic is awesome.

There’s no straightforward answer to this question.

‘It depends’ - on factors like your wife’s physiology, her genitals, whether condoms are used, how much lubrication, and what type is involved, the number of men involved, and so on…

We have a lot of experience in this realm - gang bangs are KK’s favorite.

Most of the time, during the gang bang I am assisting, and at some point will participate. KK’s not ‘loose’ in any sense, but her pussy is generally open, sopping wet, silky-hot, and it is easy to penetrate her, and easy to penetrate her deeply.

The couple of times KK’s pussy has been loose involved extreme kink - fisting and the use of a huge dildo, along with her pussy having pleasured a half-dozen big, hard, cumming cocks. KK was gaping, both ass and pussy for a half-hour to forty-five minutes after it was over, and needed lots of after-care.

We always have reunification sex after these events - but it sometimes is several hours to as long as 24-hours after, depending on KK’s physical condition - sometimes, her hips are sore from the activity, and being spread wide for so long, other times, particularly if condoms were involved, she will feel sore and irritated, not in the mood for penetration. In the reclamation fucking session, KK’s pussy is as tight and nice as always - not loose.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Wife's 1st GB is setup for 9/15, had to cancel 9/8 due to Dorian.

Not sure what to expect.Like any new experience excitement and trepidation for us both, though she is a bit calmer than am I.

Hey new here and just getting into it. Wife has agreed to go become a hotwife. I want her to have a gangbang and fuck her after. Can anyone tell me what her pussy is gonna feel like after she has been fucked by a few guys. Does it actually feel loose?
I think it will be better to ask her we can only imagine but the real fun and pleasure is with her.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Hey new here and just getting into it. Wife has agreed to go become a hotwife. I want her to have a gangbang and fuck her after. Can anyone tell me what her pussy is gonna feel like after she has been fucked by a few guys. Does it actually feel loose?
Sloppy is a better description, if they are allowed to cum in her, sounds a little like walking with galoshes through mucky mud , Shiplut squish shiluck splutter

• Haha
Reactions: KaelT and Myhotwife
Sloppy is a better description, if they are allowed to cum in her, sounds a little like walking with galoshes through mucky mud , Shiplut squish shiluck splutter
Cum from other men is the best lube there is. It's feels and sounds like all the above. If you're third and more in line, it's sticky, gooey, carrasses your cock and covers your balls. There's no feeling like it. Your cum filling her up and mixing with the previous cum is as horny as hell.

I kind of disagree with what many have said, my wife has gang banged often, and she does not feel bigger or loose, I am always the last to fuck her, I love to feel her wet sloppy full of cum pussy, but I do not feel like she is stretched out or extra loose. She does feel used, and wet, she is a really hot fuck and she loves to fuck, maybe I am too used to fucking her that I notice but I never feel that she is expanded or over sized. I feel the pussy expands and contracts but I will also say she has great muscle control. For me nothing hotter than fucking her after a group of well hung men have been fucking her. They have to be well hung as that is all she will play with. Just my thoughts.

New and will jump to gangbang
Come on man
Slow down
It will ruin your life