What does it mean?

hot_couple

Couple
Oct 20, 2021
Berlin, Germany
I have a fantasy of sharing my wife since 2017. We have been together since 2014 and got married in 2019. My wife knows about this fantasy. I almost everyday ask her to fuck someone casually. Now, when we have sex we both like dirty talk and recently I have been asking her to tell me a kinky story during sex, that makes both of us more horny. Now, all of her stories are more or less same, that is somehow one or two guy(s) fucking her forcefully. Well, I enjoy the idea very much and makes me really hard, but what I want to understand is, is it some kind of hints or just a story? Does she really want to get banged forcefully? I know she loves rough sex and always loved to be forced by me. What do you guys think?

I have a fantasy of sharing my wife since 2017. We have been together since 2014 and got married in 2019. My wife knows about this fantasy. I almost everyday ask her to fuck someone casually. Now, when we have sex we both like dirty talk and recently I have been asking her to tell me a kinky story during sex, that makes both of us more horny. Now, all of her stories are more or less same, that is somehow one or two guy(s) fucking her forcefully. Well, I enjoy the idea very much and makes me really hard, but what I want to understand is, is it some kind of hints or just a story? Does she really want to get banged forcefully? I know she loves rough sex and always loved to be forced by me. What do you guys think?
If you've been talking about it as a fantasy and it clearly turns you both on, then I think you really just need to grab the bull by the horns and ask her to tell you honestly if it's something she wants to do. You need to be honest too and admit to her that you'd love her to make the fantasy reality if she wants to.
It's the only way you're going to know for sure, otherwise it's just going to remain a fantasy, not that there's anything wrong with that but if you want to make it reality then an honest and open conversation is key.
James

If you've been talking about it as a fantasy and it clearly turns you both on, then I think you really just need to grab the bull by the horns and ask her to tell you honestly if it's something she wants to do. You need to be honest too and admit to her that you'd love her to make the fantasy reality if she wants to.
It's the only way you're going to know for sure, otherwise it's just going to remain a fantasy, not that there's anything wrong with that but if you want to make it reality then an honest and open conversation is key.
James
Yes, it makes both of us horny. Specially I've noticed the difference, how horny she becomes when she talks about these during sex versus when she doesn't. I've been telling her I'd really love it, but she keeps saying I've become crazy and it's not possible. Either she feels shy or she wants to see if I'm just joking.

Yes, it makes both of us horny. Specially I've noticed the difference, how horny she becomes when she talks about these during sex versus when she doesn't. I've been telling her I'd really love it, but she keeps saying I've become crazy and it's not possible. Either she feels shy or she wants to see if I'm just joking.
It could be both - she's turned on in the heat of the moment but then feels shy about admitting it afterwards AND that she just wants to be totally sure that you're serious. Just keep reassuring her both about how much it would turn you on if she started fucking other men and that it wouldn't change how much you love her. But just be sure that if you do encourage her, that it really is what you want too.
It reminds me of the conversations I had with my first wife before we got into swinging and it turned out to be the best thing we ever did so I wish you luck.
J.

It could be both - she's turned on in the heat of the moment but then feels shy about admitting it afterwards AND that she just wants to be totally sure that you're serious. Just keep reassuring her both about how much it would turn you on if she started fucking other men and that it wouldn't change how much you love her. But just be sure that if you do encourage her, that it really is what you want too.
It reminds me of the conversations I had with my first wife before we got into swinging and it turned out to be the best thing we ever did so I wish you luck.
J.
Thanks. I'll keep telling her. ;)

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
J.
Perfectly said. LYNN. As usual 😌

Thanks. I'll keep telling her. ;)
Just give her "permission" during one of these sessions, let her know you really mean it and then ask her to start telling you "fantasy" stories from her "dates". At some point she will take the plunge and she will know that you are not jealous at all or angry with her, that your relationship is fine afterward. Whatever you do DO NOT get angry, weird, jealous or anything of the sort, NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL. Those things will end this before it even gets started. If you've made this decision then you MUST see it through and keep your negative feelings inside while expressing the positive feelings. This will be difficult to do and most people aren't really cut out for it. If you are able to do this and give her her freedom without strings, then you will eventually be rewarded. She may just need to play a bit and understand that nothing negative came from the experiences. Encourage her to tell you if she wants but to experience other men in whatever way she desires. This should pay off. This way she won't have to worry or even think about you while she's engaged in sex with other men. She can learn to "normalize" extra-marital sex and feel comfortable with it eventually.

Just give her "permission" during one of these sessions, let her know you really mean it and then ask her to start telling you "fantasy" stories from her "dates". At some point she will take the plunge and she will know that you are not jealous at all or angry with her, that your relationship is fine afterward. Whatever you do DO NOT get angry, weird, jealous or anything of the sort, NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL. Those things will end this before it even gets started. If you've made this decision then you MUST see it through and keep your negative feelings inside while expressing the positive feelings. This will be difficult to do and most people aren't really cut out for it. If you are able to do this and give her her freedom without strings, then you will eventually be rewarded. She may just need to play a bit and understand that nothing negative came from the experiences. Encourage her to tell you if she wants but to experience other men in whatever way she desires. This should pay off. This way she won't have to worry or even think about you while she's engaged in sex with other men. She can learn to "normalize" extra-marital sex and feel comfortable with it eventually.
Good advice as always.
J.

Reactions: stonemtncouple
Perfectly said, as usual...

Well here is an update, I think it's a progress.

Today my wife wanted to order some food on uber eats and I asked her when the delivery guy comes she opens the door wearing what she is wearing at home now. Well she was wearing a vest style t-shirt and trouser (N.B: she's been very reserved and has never worn something like that in front of anyone else) that was showing her cleavage and one can see the boobs with clear shape and nipples. At first she said No, then after some request when I stopped requesting she said - Ok, if you want that I'll wear.

Although it didn't happen in the end as she didn't find the food she was looking for, but I think it might happen very soon the next time she orders. Can't wait for the moment. I'm already hard.

Well here is an update, I think it's a progress.

Today my wife wanted to order some food on uber eats and I asked her when the delivery guy comes she opens the door wearing what she is wearing at home now. Well she was wearing a vest style t-shirt and trouser (N.B: she's been very reserved and has never worn something like that in front of anyone else) that was showing her cleavage and one can see the boobs with clear shape and nipples. At first she said No, then after some request when I stopped requesting she said - Ok, if you want that I'll wear.

Although it didn't happen in the end as she didn't find the food she was looking for, but I think it might happen very soon the next time she orders. Can't wait for the moment. I'm already hard.
Call me next time.😁😉