What does wife do for Lovers but not you.........

JMNBABE

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Michigan in summer,Clearwater in Winter
just had some things come to mind this month that the wife does/did for Lovers, but never for me. Would like to hear from others too about this:

My biggest desire is for her to let me cum inside of her and then pull out and have her suck me clean of both of our combined sexual mixture. She does this all the time with Lovers, tells me about it and how mot it makes her and them too, but she has NEVER allowed me to do this. I have even seen her do this (early on before we found our niche was her having affairs, not having me there) but have never been able to participate. This would require her relenting on the "condom only" sex between us since November of 2012, and that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

I would also like her to alter her appearance for me.....I have benefitted, no doubt, from the alterations she has made over the years for Lovers: things like hairstyle changes, hair color changes, wearing more make-up, false eyelashes, and her Boss/Lover paid for her to have several cosmetic surgical procedures WITHOUT my knowledge at all (she came home still recovering from them!!) but I admit they were good decisions and further enhanced her looks without being ridiculous like some of them are. Unfortunately their relationship went ON HOLD due to COVID before she had the breast implants that I would LOVE for her to have.......not to make them bigger, but to make them PERFECT. That went ON HOLD due to COVID, and now that they have ended the affair, she doesn't have a lot of interest,

Besides the implants, I would like her to get her nipples pierced, and maybe a tattoo like a Queen of Spades tattoo in a place that would only be seen during sex, of course. At one point, she (jokingly I guess) talked about having "Charlie's Girl" tattooed on her pubis but that relationship ended before that happened (although she is texting with him again, see other post).

I would like her to suck me hard also...start when I am soft, and get me hard by sucking me. I don't like to cum this way, which is probably part of the reason she doesn't do it. Have dropped some OBVIOUS hints about this as she has been more sexual this month because she is chatting a guy she had a relationship with years ago, but no luck so far...although she is a LOT more sexual now that she is texting someone again.

Just some thoughts on things I'd like.......any responses from other guys that don't get what Lovers get? Fun to talk about anyway......

CW

just had some things come to mind this month that the wife does/did for Lovers, but never for me. Would like to hear from others too about this:

My biggest desire is for her to let me cum inside of her and then pull out and have her suck me clean of both of our combined sexual mixture. She does this all the time with Lovers, tells me about it and how mot it makes her and them too, but she has NEVER allowed me to do this. I have even seen her do this (early on before we found our niche was her having affairs, not having me there) but have never been able to participate. This would require her relenting on the "condom only" sex between us since November of 2012, and that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

I would also like her to alter her appearance for me.....I have benefitted, no doubt, from the alterations she has made over the years for Lovers: things like hairstyle changes, hair color changes, wearing more make-up, false eyelashes, and her Boss/Lover paid for her to have several cosmetic surgical procedures WITHOUT my knowledge at all (she came home still recovering from them!!) but I admit they were good decisions and further enhanced her looks without being ridiculous like some of them are. Unfortunately their relationship went ON HOLD due to COVID before she had the breast implants that I would LOVE for her to have.......not to make them bigger, but to make them PERFECT. That went ON HOLD due to COVID, and now that they have ended the affair, she doesn't have a lot of interest,

Besides the implants, I would like her to get her nipples pierced, and maybe a tattoo like a Queen of Spades tattoo in a place that would only be seen during sex, of course. At one point, she (jokingly I guess) talked about having "Charlie's Girl" tattooed on her pubis but that relationship ended before that happened (although she is texting with him again, see other post).

I would like her to suck me hard also...start when I am soft, and get me hard by sucking me. I don't like to cum this way, which is probably part of the reason she doesn't do it. Have dropped some OBVIOUS hints about this as she has been more sexual this month because she is chatting a guy she had a relationship with years ago, but no luck so far...although she is a LOT more sexual now that she is texting someone again.

Just some thoughts on things I'd like.......any responses from other guys that don't get what Lovers get? Fun to talk about anyway......

CW
Have you posted pictures of her. I’m curious what she looks like.

23 years married....she swallowed my load quite a few times early on. I'd say stopped 4 years in. I did her butt 3 times ever, didn't go well. She cleaned my dick off after we had sex maybe 5 times early on. No big deal that it all stopped but I did like everything.
We got into mfm with a guy we know about 4 years ago. Prob 4th time with him she's swallowing his load. Few times later he'd fuck her and she'd clean his dick off no prob. He's fuckded her butt I'd say 30 times. Now that we're into this fun with him she has a much different thought about sexy fun. I get head while we drive, she's sucked me off several times in the dressing room at Kohls, I've fucked her in a few dressing rooms and restaurant bathrooms. Anal most anytime I want but while it's hot it's not really my thing. She's horny all the time now. This mfm thing has really jazzed up our sex.

Same here....never for me. But with others, her eyes are closed in absolute delight while she sucks them to high heaven!
yep know the feeling, I am required to preform on her every time as the price of admission so to speak....don't get me wrong I do enjoy doing it but just wish from time to time she would return the favor.

Reactions: artman6060
mine was she we suck me off but never swallow. she either spit it out orjerk me off for the finish. When she started being shared I explained to the first guy she doesn't swallow. when she was sucking him he told her to swallow it all and not to lose a drop. She did what she was told. I was in shock and turned on to the max.

First time she enjoyed anal was with another guy. We had tried but had not gotten it right. He took what he wanted and she loved it. We do anal together now and enjoy it.

I have seen her kiss another woman, play with another woman's breasts a little. She has gone full bi for others but never for me. Her reason for that? Circumstance. Something she likes to keep for herself. Just because.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Only one bull told me that she did everything other than rim him….and I had her ass once, a blow job maybe 5 times…..

I asked why she won’t do those things with me and she said…” because they expect it”. I said I do but she said “you’re a cuck, u only get to eat me pussy and ass”

My wife has a hot boyfriend she kisses him with her tongue in front of me, i just get a lip kiss. She has sex with him and i get to masturbate with her. He likes to feel her up in front of me, and when he is not around for a few days he calls me and says your wife`s coming over for some wine. That means fuck and suck. He even tells me she will be a couple hours. He picks her up and drops her off. She says he makes her drip as soon as he kisses her. She says i definitely don`t do that. She says might get some yummy cuumy and tells me to wait home. She says i`m beta cuck

My wife has never swallowed my cum. spits it out. She has swallowed the other guy often. When we first started, one of our rules was no making out. no french kissing. that went out the window before anyone shot a load. Our first bull ruled her fine ass and she was all his. I found it turned me on but it also made me a tad jealous.

Last edited:
when we were in our early 30s my wife worked the late shift at a populer restaurant as a waitress. After the place closed around midnight she would drive one of the busboys home. . She said that some times she would sit out front of the kids house were he lived with his parents and talk. She told me she knew he want to make out with her but always teased him a bit and then she would come home. I asked her if she would like to take it up a notch and maybe have some fun with him. She said that she would love to. so I said go for it. well the next day she came home a little later than normal. she walked in with a big ass smile saying that after work she stopped at store and bought 2 cans of beer and they sat and drank them. she said they got around to making out and it got pretty hot and heavy. He was feeling her up and got her breast out from under her bra and sucked on it and she got his cock out and she eventually sucked him off and then told him she had to get home. at this point she has found out that he never had sex with a girl and was so ready to go. so we decided that I would go out the next night to our local hangout and she would bring him to our house. She just had to get him home by 2 am so I could come home. It worked like a charm. She said he was like a jack hammer . they figure a way to hook up during the day while I was at work. he eventually moved on and we would run into him here or there. he had no idea that I knew.