What does your wife do to humiliate you?

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
you,re so amazing!a fantasy to serving you,and you can humiliate&use me for everything you like,it,s embarrasing to confess i,m soaking wet reasing your posts or looking at your sexy pics

The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part
He could have let his friends fuck her too.
My wife's boy friend did that at a hotel after going to dinner with us, his friend was already in the room when we got there, it was a bit humiliating for me since I worked with the other man, but she loved it.
He brings it up often at work.

Is this real...

• Love
Reactions: farmbitch
I show my friends We send a group text with him included in it. We talk about how small and inadequate it is. I’ve also made him show my sisters in person. So funny
Oh my! I guess the conversation quickly turns to your latest "big cock conquest" because obviously all those people you share it with (or physically expose him to) know you're getting that work done elsewhere. How does your husband take it?

I show his little baby dick off to humialiate him. I’d like other wives to help me

I show his little baby dick off to humialiate him. I’d like other wives to help me
My wife shows her girlfriends and bulls my tiny baby dicklet. She makes me wear a diaper and rubber pants in front of them for added humiliation and tells them such a baby size penis belongs in a diaper. Then I have to lower them to show myself. She sometimes canes my bare ass while gfs watch and laugh.She tells them all my tiny dicklet is good for is pissing in my diapie and that's why she needs a real man to fuck her.They all agree and named me " Diaper Sissy"

Of course it turns to big dicks. Who doesn’t want a nice big cock. Hubby has learned to like it. Love to compare him with a big cock. But my sisters were telling him how much bigger their men are
In high school I was on the swimming team and we wore tight fitting nylon/lycra swimsuits. All the other boys seemed to have a large bulge in front accept me. My small penis and balls would get easily compressed by the tight fitting fabric and made me look flat like a girl in front. The girls on the team would always signal to each other using their fingers to indicate a tiny penis. At first I didn't know what that ment but when I found out I felt humiliated but strangely turned on by it. One day I found a pair of pink lacey girls panties stuck to my locker door, some girls took an unused sanatary pad to stick the panties to the door. The next day I wore the panties and the pad to school. I was very excited and I even deliberately bent over to pick up a pen in front of some girls so the back of my pants rode down exposing my panties. I could hear uncontrolable giggling and a female voice say OMG. I was totally turned on and went to the boys room to jerk off. It was a good day. After that I couldn't walk past girls without hearing a giggle or a comment.