What if?? I buy my girl a HW(HotWife) necklace or bracelet or feet bracelet so she can wear it??

KCNewbie

Male
Gold
What if I buy my girl a HW necklace, feet or hand bracelet so
she can wear. But she doesn't know what HW mean or what
they do. Would that be messed up to do? Something like this. Or a QOS ??

Attachments

• 20A1039A-9E8E-4BC7-8321-BC75811C782E.jpeg
    20A1039A-9E8E-4BC7-8321-BC75811C782E.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 07B9C495-3EE7-41A8-B876-155FF1220017.jpeg
    07B9C495-3EE7-41A8-B876-155FF1220017.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 149
i bought my wife an anklet and told her to wear it always on her right ankle. shes been wearing it for years now much to my pleasure and then recently sent me this meme asking if it meant that she was available. i laughed and answered honestly. she also laughed.

280055626_543334650772736_2741919049809707493_n.jpg

I've boughten several different anklets for my hotwife. Some are subtle and some have HW on them, one has a fox, and a few are nice gold. She likes me to put them on her and she shows them off when she's in the mood to hunt for a playmate.

Of course she needs to know what its for!
Have you not told her of your Hotwife fantasies?
If you have and she's hesitant, it could help.
If you haven't, don't think of this as a way to tell her. The anklet or bracelet is confirmation & agreement that she wants to be a Hotwife.
Not a way to tell her about it.

Actually a dumb idea. What would be the point? To her it would just be a piece of jewelry that you gave her. It also might set her up for some idiot to harass her because he thinks the jewelry means something it actually doesn't. Then if she finds out what it means, what if instead of being intrigued she feels angry, betrayed, etc?

A better idea would be to be a decent partner and talk to her about the idea.

i bought my wife an anklet and told her to wear it always on her right ankle. shes been wearing it for years now much to my pleasure and then recently sent me this meme asking if it meant that she was available. i laughed and answered honestly. she also laughed.

View attachment 898167
This is bullshit actually. An anklet just means she likes anklets for the vast majority of women. Especially a plain anklet. Now if it has charms the would signify something else then it means something.

It really comes down to the intent of the wearer.

Actually a dumb idea. What would be the point? To her it would just be a piece of jewelry that you gave her. It also might set her up for some idiot to harass her because he thinks the jewelry means something it actually doesn't. Then if she finds out what it means, what if instead of being intrigued she feels angry, betrayed, etc?

A better idea would be to be a decent partner and talk to her about the idea.
Very true!

Reactions: ChloePlays
Well yeah my plan honestly was. Since I always tell her she’s hot and beautiful I was going to tell her I saw a anklet that said HotWife and that It reminded me of her so I got it for her. Then when someone asked about it I would pretend not to know what it means and act surprised

Well yeah my plan honestly was. Since I always tell her she’s hot and beautiful I was going to tell her I saw a anklet that said HotWife and that It reminded me of her so I got it for her. Then when someone asked about it I would pretend not to know what it means and act surprised
Everyone’s advice in the LS is to be open and to communicate communicate communicate and you’re not going to explain and just play dumb? What is your objective with this? I am trying my wife an anklet and have told her exactly why.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
What is your goal in this though? Ever hear the phrase "play stupid games win stupid prizes"?