What is the real big difference between a white dick and a BBC?

What is the difference in BBC, white dicks, Latin dicks? I hear a lot of women saying i will not have anything to do with a BBC why is that? Take away color what is the major difference?
Mines not that big I'm Mexican And proud of it.

Oprah had a episode about penis length. Conclusion was that 4 inches was satisfactory, anything more was bonus up to 9 inches which started the "hurt" factor. An Asian woman told me the length didn't matter much, "...as long as he hits the walls".

I would hope someday women would be brutally honest with us men and themselves and actually tell us the F'n truth. From youth all we hear and have heard is that it's the motion and not the size. Then why the F do women always want bigger and have a preference for bigger. Then tell others that its not about the size. We men know and have know it is ALL about the size and length. Cause if it wasn't about the size then the micro men wouldn't have any trouble getting some.

What is the difference in BBC, white dicks, Latin dicks? I hear a lot of women saying i will not have anything to do with a BBC why is that? Take away color what is the major difference?
Nothing at all! I dated a black girl for a year and I’m white she used to say fuck me with that thick white cock lol. I did love seeing my white cock going in and out of her beautiful black body. She was a slut so we broke up but the pussy was great.

Last edited:
It is assumed that bbc are bigger, more resistant and more powerful, the truth is somewhere in the middle, women and especially hotwives are obsessed with bbc, it is a fact that gives them more satisfaction, interracial sex is more exciting.

I was fucked once by three bbc and several times by one, the orgasms were fantastic!
A big cock is a big cock. Doesn’t matter what Color it is. I orgasm no matter what Color they are.