What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

So glad to have found here…. Sluttiest thing my wife did was take a shining to a bouncer in a nightclub and allow him and his friend to double team her in the staff bathroom while I was with my friends in the club, came out and put my hand up her dress which had 2 loads leaking out… drove me crazy

So glad to have found here…. Sluttiest thing my wife did was take a shining to a bouncer in a nightclub and allow him and his friend to double team her in the staff bathroom while I was with my friends in the club, came out and put my hand up her dress which had 2 loads leaking out… drove me crazy
God yes! There are a couple bouncers that my wife has had her eyes on for a while..... that would be so awesome!

Maybe not the slutiest… but this definitely got her on her way…

Back with the old neighbors, we use to party a lot. One night I was coming home from work late and she told me they all started to drink and to bring home something to help me get caught up… jeager and fireball it was.

So she was at the neighbors backyard deck which was pretty secluded. It was her, the husband and wife that lived there and two other husbands from the hood. So two girls, three guys, 4 when I got there.

they were pretty drunk when I got there, so I started pounding the shots.

i think we started with truth or dare… the one husband with the wife that was there dared his wife to blow him in front of everyone. She said only if Stephanie (my wife) helped. Now this was the first time we all got this kinda rowdy, so the rest of us guys were shocked as shit when she said ok without skipping a beat!

so while here friend was blowing him she was stroking his balls and shaft and blew us all away when he warned his wife he was gonna nut… she pulled off and Stephanie just went balls deep and took his whole load in her throat!!

NONE of us saw that coming!!! And that was just the start of the night… hell… I wasn’t even drunk yet and it wasn’t even dark out yet!
Then what happened?!

I am not married but the this is about a wife I fucked at swingers party.

I was single at the time and got a last minute invite to a swingers party. The party is in a dance hall. Drinks and dancing are in full swing. I ended up chatting a hooking up with a wife. We played and flirted at out table for awhile. The slut moment comes when I have my fingers in her pussy and she is holding my head to her tits as I bite her nipple. Her husband comes up and asks her how she is and kisses her and says have fun. Maybe not the sluttiest, but a very hot surreal moment

I am not married but the this is about a wife I fucked at swingers party.

I was single at the time and got a last minute invite to a swingers party. The party is in a dance hall. Drinks and dancing are in full swing. I ended up chatting a hooking up with a wife. We played and flirted at out table for awhile. The slut moment comes when I have my fingers in her pussy and she is holding my head to her tits as I bite her nipple. Her husband comes up and asks her how she is and kisses her and says have fun. Maybe not the sluttiest, but a very hot surreal moment
As a good cuck hubby should!

This was with my ex wife, up to this point we had been having 3 sums with her coworker every other weekend, the week we don’t hook for the 3 way, we take turns fucking her at lunch time.

And if that’s not slutty enough, this has to be one of my favorites. So I’m managing a market that has a small dining area attached any ways her parents loved to eat there on Sundays and invited her to eat, I was working so it’s always a treat when they come in. This time just happened to be when her worker was coming back from a 2 month training out of state, Maria didn’t know that I had planned for him to come over but she excepted the invitation, I fixed it and had him come over and wait in the back office as a surprise.

so when they ordered I asked her to help with something and took her to the back stopping a few times to make out and feel her up, my was wet to say the least, when she saw Jose standing naked from the waist down, Looked at me then back at him, on her knees she went and spent a minute or two blowing him before she stood up pulled her thong and jeans down kissed him with a lot of tongue she pulls away bends over the desk, the whole time he’s saying how much he missed her married pussy and grabbing at her tits, my is is telling him how much she missed her big Dick, then her tone kinda of changed when she told him”Now fuck your slut till you cum I have to get back to my family” .

Jose started to push in moaning out how tight she got, Maria is looking at me now with her eyes already glazed over, “just fuck me “she moans out, we’re back far away from everyone and she knows it, she lets go pretty loud “ fuck I’m gonna cum” she repeats it a couple times when he grunts out he’s cumming, as my wife is simply repeating “yes” I drop drawers, my dick is hard and leaking as I tapped her shoulder and she slid over and started giving a world class BJ as Jose started giving her short thrusts, a minute or so later I’m dumping my load in her mouth, as I gathered myself Jose is has her on all fours plowing her as her head is is being held still by his handful of hair he is lightly pulling on, my last vision was her big tits swaying her head pulled back , begging him to hurry, the last things I heard was her crying out “I’m cumming with you”

back at the table I told them she was in the restroom. About a half hour later totally unplanned Jose walks in the market, my father in law at this point already knows him so when he saw him he invites him over. My wife sitting right next her dad with a pussy full of this man’s jizz.

It was fun while it lasted.

This was with my ex wife, up to this point we had been having 3 sums with her coworker every other weekend, the week we don’t hook for the 3 way, we take turns fucking her at lunch time.

And if that’s not slutty enough, this has to be one of my favorites. So I’m managing a market that has a small dining area attached any ways her parents loved to eat there on Sundays and invited her to eat, I was working so it’s always a treat when they come in. This time just happened to be when her worker was coming back from a 2 month training out of state, Maria didn’t know that I had planned for him to come over but she excepted the invitation, I fixed it and had him come over and wait in the back office as a surprise.

so when they ordered I asked her to help with something and took her to the back stopping a few times to make out and feel her up, my was wet to say the least, when she saw Jose standing naked from the waist down, Looked at me then back at him, on her knees she went and spent a minute or two blowing him before she stood up pulled her thong and jeans down kissed him with a lot of tongue she pulls away bends over the desk, the whole time he’s saying how much he missed her married pussy and grabbing at her tits, my is is telling him how much she missed her big Dick, then her tone kinda of changed when she told him”Now fuck your slut till you cum I have to get back to my family” .

Jose started to push in moaning out how tight she got, Maria is looking at me now with her eyes already glazed over, “just fuck me “she moans out, we’re back far away from everyone and she knows it, she lets go pretty loud “ fuck I’m gonna cum” she repeats it a couple times when he grunts out he’s cumming, as my wife is simply repeating “yes” I drop drawers, my dick is hard and leaking as I tapped her shoulder and she slid over and started giving a world class BJ as Jose started giving her short thrusts, a minute or so later I’m dumping my load in her mouth, as I gathered myself Jose is has her on all fours plowing her as her head is is being held still by his handful of hair he is lightly pulling on, my last vision was her big tits swaying her head pulled back , begging him to hurry, the last things I heard was her crying out “I’m cumming with you”

back at the table I told them she was in the restroom. About a half hour later totally unplanned Jose walks in the market, my father in law at this point already knows him so when he saw him he invites him over. My wife sitting right next her dad with a pussy full of this man’s jizz.

It was fun while it lasted.
Great story!

We were in Birthday party from a good friend, nearly 30 persons are making a nice party dancing, singing, drinking, laughing...
My look to her smartphone and said me I will be back in few minutes. I talk to friends and I watch my clock it is nearly now 20 minutes is my wife away, I go to look for her suddenly I saw her coming in from the parking, I ask her where she was? She look at me with a smile and her hair are damaged and said I habe give to my toyboy a blowjob in his car bevor he drives to hollidays. She walks in the party to friends us it was not happen.