What is your every day life like ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
A lot of the stories on here as well as some of the people seem hard to believe or even fake.
Some posts describe a wife that has 2 steady guys she sees without her hubby, a bbc that stays for the whole weekend and she goes out every night having sex with strangers while hubby stays home and cleans and cooks. WTF ???
We see one guy semi regular for mfm fun at our home. We always do this together. I understand "normal" is only what a person thinks is "normal" in his own mind. Some of our friends would think we are really f**ked up with what we enjoy....but others might think it could be fun.....hell, some may even be doing it.
Myself I would not be cool with my wife doing this without me and I hope it's the same in her mind. I can't imagine helping her get dressed all sexy to spend the night with another guy.
We've done this over 80 times I'd say with our friend over about 4 yrs. 99% was at our house, twice at his place. I watch them, he watches us. Yes there's been times they are alone for a few minutes while I go ********, get a drink, whatever. It is exciting to return to see how they're getting it on but watching is a BIG part of this for all three of us. When we do this it's on a Friday, we start around 7, he's usually gone by 11. We seem to get with him every other Fri, has been more and less often.
She's never said anything about him being better, his dick size, how he makes her cum or anything. He does have a big tool and it's easy to tell she likes sex with him a LOT. She gets off most every time when he's on top.
Wife and I don't talk about what we do, she has some guilt feelings, as do I along with jealous thoughts. But seeing her get so turned on and watching her cum however it happens drives me wild. She'll cum with him, she'll calm down and look at me, her eyes saying "that felt good but is this all ok?"
We are very normal by day, we don't smoke, no tattoos, we don't swear, we drink socially. Wife dresses classy, classy sexy when needed, never slutty. In the bedroom we don't use the tems cuckold, cock, bitch, c*nt, stud, bull, eat me, clean me....we do use words like, dick, pussy, butt, kiss, cum, sperm, lick. She will often say "fuck me", harder, slower, faster. He and I will kiss her after she has sucked a dick after we've unloaded in her or she's swallowed a load. Never a snowball but the taste is there. Him and I have both licked her after. Some touching does happen but not dick sucking or pumping each other's tool.
Don't mean to offend anyone at all, we all have our own kinky side but we only want to do this together and in our own limited way.

Last edited:
A lot of the stories on here as well as some of the people seem hard to believe or even fake.
Some posts describe a wife that has 2 steady guys she sees without her hubby, a bbc that stays for the whole weekend and she goes out every night having sex with strangers while hubby stays home and cleans and cooks. WTF ???
We see one guy semi regular for mfm fun at our home. We always do this together. I understand "normal" is only what a person thinks is "normal" in his own mind. Some of our friends would think we are really f**ked up with what we enjoy....but others might think it could be fun.....hell, some may even be doing it.
Myself I would not be cool with my wife doing this without me and I hope it's the same in her mind. I can't imagine helping her get dressed all sexy to spend the night with another guy.
We've done this over 80 times I'd say with our friend over about 4 yrs. 99% was at our house, twice at his place. I watch them, he watches us. Yes there's been times they are alone for a few minutes while I go ********, get a drink, whatever. It is exciting to return to see how they're getting it on but watching is a BIG part of this for all three of us.
Wife and I don't talk about what we do, she has some guilt feelings, as do I along with jealous thoughts. But seeing her get so turned on and watching her cum however it happens drives me wild. She'll cum with him, she'll calm down and look at me, her eyes saying "that felt good but is this all ok?"
We are very normal by day, we don't smoke, no tattoos, we don't swear, we drink socially. Wife dresses classy, classy sexy when needed, never slutty. In the bedroom we don't use the tems cuckold, cock, bitch, c*nt, stud, bull, eat me, clean me....we do use words like, dick, pussy, butt, kiss, cum, sperm, lick. She will often say "fuck me", harder, slower, faster. He and I will kiss her after she has sucked a dick after we've unloaded in her or she's swallowed a load. Never a snowball think but the taste is there. Him and I have both licked her after. Some touching does happen but not dick sucking or pumping each other's tool.
Don't mean to offend anyone at all, we all have our own kinky side but we only want to do this together and in our own limited way.
Sounds kinda judgey

We've done this over 80 times I'd say with our friend over about 4 yrs. 99% was at our house, twice at his place. I watch them, he watches us. Yes there's been times they are alone for a few minutes while I go ********, get a drink, whatever. It is exciting to return to see how they're getting it on but watching is a BIG part of this for all three of us. When we do this it's on a Friday, we start around 7, he's usually gone by 11. We seem to get with him every other Fri, has been more and less often.
She's never said anything about him being better, his dick size, how he makes her cum or anything. He does have a big tool and it's easy to tell she likes sex with him a LOT. She gets off most every time when he's on top.
We are very normal by day, we don't smoke, no tattoos, we don't swear, we drink socially. Wife dresses classy, classy sexy when needed, never slutty. In the bedroom we don't use the tems cuckold, cock, bitch, c*nt, stud, bull, eat me, clean me....we do use words like, dick, pussy, butt, kiss, cum, sperm, lick. She will often say "fuck me", harder, slower, faster. He and I will kiss her after she has sucked a dick after we've unloaded in her or she's swallowed a load. Never a snowball but the taste is there. Him and I have both licked her after. Some touching does happen but not dick sucking or pumping each other's tool.
That’s you , enjoy